ADVERTISEMENT

Kudos to law enforcement for stopping that mad man in Austin.

honestly....what makes people decide to do stupid stuff like this? What kind of point are they trying to make?....and also...I wonder if it happens in other nations too and we just don't hear about it
Fame. They see someone else do it, get their 15 minutes of fame and then they want in on the action.

Death Penalty needs to be revisited.

Hoping that guy was just a solo nut job loner.
Pretty sure the FBI profiled him as a white male right off the bat. searched phone gps in certain areas to see who might fit that profile. I'm glad that he blew himself up and glad the FBI used profiling to look for suspect.

I don't get it. Where are the cries for bomb control? CNN needs to have a town hall.

I'm really shocked he was a white male in his twenties. (Sarcasm, coz, yes, I have to say it for some of you)

They don't even know how stupid they sound with their faulty analogies, "Where is the call for bomb control" lmfao, why educate them? And what a shocker, another white male conservative terrorist, meanwhile the rubes in WV worrying about encroaching sharia law.

Kudos to the armed resource officer at the Maryland school yesterday as well. He probably saved lives.

They don't even know how stupid they sound with their faulty analogies, "Where is the call for bomb control" lmfao, why educate them? And what a shocker, another white male conservative terrorist, meanwhile the rubes in WV worrying about encroaching sharia law.
Have they released a profile on this guy or are you just assuming he was a crazy conservative?

Have they released a profile on this guy or are you just assuming he was a crazy conservative?
First thing the FBI did was say he was most likely a white male. Glad they didn't spend time looking for hispanics or blacks.

Pretty sure the FBI profiled him as a white male right off the bat. searched phone gps in certain areas to see who might fit that profile. I'm glad that he blew himself up and glad the FBI used profiling to look for suspect.

But the FBI is crooked????? I am confused. BTW I fully support profiling......odd from a leftist isn't it?

Reactions: BoremanSouth
He was conservative, that has been demontrated clearly today. However his motivations do not have to be political. He could have been motivated by a need for power, ego, or even sexual gratification. His choice of mainly minority targets suggests it could be hate motivated, but it could also have been the most convenient place for him to use as well since these areas were all close to the interstate.

Profiling a young white male would mean the FBI suspected a hate motivation early on. A serial killer would most often target their own race.

Yep. Most child abductors are too. That's why profiling works. Targets those most likely to do it. Good police work.

It depends on how it is used. Profiling is a great tool if you have a crime and want to narrow down the pool of suspects. It is abused if you do the reverse, see a person and assume they may have commtted a crime based on being black, for example. It is also dangerous since the profile may contain inaccuracies, so you can't exclude otherwise good suspects based on not fitting the profile.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT