ADVERTISEMENT

Kudos to CNN and MSNBC

Hmmm.......someone remind me of comments you and others and TRUMP made about Senator John McCain?????? Yeah, STFU about "respectful" you imbecile.

Ya'll say ATL is unstable, but he's miles ahead of MWV. Don't hand him a loaded gun.

for being respectful to Mr Bush.....maybe some other liberal media folks should take note
I haven't seen media be disrespectful. I saw the 3 tweets you posted from Larry, Moe, and Curly. They are not media. They are twitiots.

I haven't seen media be disrespectful. I saw the 3 tweets you posted from Larry, Moe, and Curly. They are not media. They are twitiots.

This. GHWB was roundly admired by just about everyone in MSM. This is true for the entire Bush family. Look at how Barbara wass covered when she passed.

DtaPYE6X4AE5u5f.jpg

DtaPYFHWoAAjyxu.jpg

Last edited:
Getting a chuckle over all the liberal folks and media's bullsh*t fawning over the passing of Bush 41. They sure NEVER treated him with that same respect before.....But.......Bingo.....Trump comes along and suddenly all those former evil Republican Boogeymen have gained hero status.

Getting a chuckle over all the liberal folks and media's bullsh*t fawning over the passing of Bush 41. They sure NEVER treated him with that same respect before.....But.......Bingo.....Trump comes along and suddenly all those former evil Republican Boogeymen have gained hero status.
Dude, were you raised without being taught proper manners or character? Or are you that much of a Trumper that you flamethrow under any circumstance and without regard of those that may receive it negatively in an innocent manner? Let me clue you in and this isn't the first time. When an honorable person passes, the human thing to do is put aside any differences one might have (especially if politics is involved) and honor the person for who they are and were. 41 was a great public servant, served honorably in the military with the greatest generation, did many charitable and decent things post-presidency for those in need and was the epitome of a a great family man among many other things. Those are fantastic qualities that "liberal folks and media" are remembering and honoring in proper context and it isn't bullshit. It is showing honor and character in remembrance of a person that will be remembered forever in American history. You are old but it isn't too late to put down your partisan bias in everything you think and do and learn how one can and should act in America.

Reactions: D. Denzil Finney
Dude, were you raised without being taught proper manners or character? Or are you that much of a Trumper that you flamethrow under any circumstance and without regard of those that may receive it negatively in an innocent manner? Let me clue you in and this isn't the first time. When an honorable person passes, the human thing to do is put aside any differences one might have (especially if politics is involved) and honor the person for who they are and were. 41 was a great public servant, served honorably in the military with the greatest generation, did many charitable and decent things post-presidency for those in need and was the epitome of a a great family man among many other things. Those are fantastic qualities that "liberal folks and media" are remembering and honoring in proper context and it isn't bullshit. It is showing honor and character in remembrance of a person that will be remembered forever in American history. You are old but it isn't too late to put down your partisan bias in everything you think and do and learn how one can and should act in America.
Let me translate: “We’re hypocritical shitbags and pretending to be honorable so please dismiss all of the horrible shit we said and did in our thirst for power”.

Let me translate: “We’re hypocritical shitbags and pretending to be honorable so please dismiss all of the horrible shit we said and did in our thirst for power”.

Pretty much summed up WVU82 and 2007 and Snow perfectly......[thumbsup]

What, someone call you out for your hypocrisy and you are ashamed now? John McCain......
I feel sorry for you but more importantly for your family.......go back to your pile of misery and return when you have something relevant to say......which means we will never hear from you again

I feel sorry for you but more importantly for your family.......go back to your pile of misery and return when you have something relevant to say......which means we will never hear from you again

What? Do I need to repost your derogatory remarks about Senator McCain as he was dying? [winking]

Ok..."Dude".......Looks like you missed the entire meaning. We both know that until Trump trashed the Bush's and John McCain the MSM was 85% anti anything Bush and McCain. Now both are the greatest acts since sliced bread.

Ok..."Dude".......Looks like you missed the entire meaning. We both know that until Trump trashed the Bush's and John McCain the MSM was 85% anti anything Bush and McCain. Now both are the greatest acts since sliced bread.
you are the one too dense to understand and you show it constantly. It isn't they are the greatest since sliced bread POLITICALLY. But rather reasonable people recognized what type of people are regardless of politics and especially when they pass. Some people were raised not to ever say anything bad about somebody that has passed but rather look at the good they did in life and honor it.

But who am I kidding trying to explain honor and character to Trumpers.

But who am I kidding trying to explain honor and character to Trumpers.
But who am I kidding trying to explain honesty and hypocrisy to Anti AnythingTrumpers. BTW...you have NEVER shown any respect to our current President.....the one that was elected to the office. You need to put your politics aside when you post.

But who am I kidding trying to explain honesty and hypocrisy to Anti AnythingTrumpers. BTW...you have NEVER shown any respect to our current President.....the one that was elected to the office. You need to put your politics aside when you post.
I post giving political opinions on current affairs. I'll give the proper level of respect it deserves. You were and still are much terrible on Obama than I ever have been on Trump. But that isn't even relevant to the conversation. When either dies, you won't see me say anything negative about anyone. And most reasonable people do the same. Only idiots find it amazing and pay kudos to a media outlet when they honor the dead.

And I can't remember the last time I gave an opinion on Trump. I do give opinions on Trumpers. I guess your feelings are hurt along with the others. No surprise there. Weak individuals.

You were and still are much terrible on Obama than I ever have been on Trump.
You have to be kidding......You have NEVER seen me post personal crap about President Obama and his family. While I didn't agree with much of what he did......I always respected him because he was elected our President. You must have been sleeping and missed the several times I defended him when totally out of line comments were made about him by some on this board.

You have to be kidding......You have NEVER seen me post personal crap about President Obama and his family. While I didn't agree with much of what he did......I always respected him because he was elected our President. You must have been sleeping and missed the several times I defended him when totally out of line comments were made about him by some on this board.
Correct, I never said you did post personal stuff on Obama. And I don't post personal stuff on Trump. Never. So why are you whining that I do and demand I give him respect? I post on actions of people. And you have posted hundreds of times on disagreeing with Obama and other Dem policies? Denying that? That is what I am talking but again, too dense to understand context of a conversation due to partisan blinding.

the AP made the mistake...

has nothing to do with McCain...

idiot...

tell us about traitor44 spying on Trump Tower again...

your version is a hoot...

Correct, I never said you did post personal stuff on Obama. And I don't post personal stuff on Trump. Never. So why are you whining that I do and demand I give him respect? I post on actions of people. And you have posted hundreds of times on disagreeing with Obama and other Dem policies? Denying that? That is what I am talking but again, too dense to understand context of a conversation due to partisan blinding.
While I didn't agree with much of what he did......I always respected him because he was elected our President.
Dah....does that look like "denying"? Looks like truth and honesty.......something that you totally lack due to your,as you say, "partisan blinding".

Lol, pussy grabbers defending fanboys wouldn't recognize hypocrisy if a draft dodger called a War hero a loser.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT