ADVERTISEMENT

preach it Brother Malcolm

BigLickMountee

All-American
Nov 10, 2003
"The White American who identifies as a liberal is the most ‘dangerous’ and ‘deceitful’ thing in the Western Hemisphere".

The Human Rights activist further compares a liberal to a fox, which unlike the wolf, deceits its prey. In other words, Malcolm X suggested that the ‘liberals’ who claim to be the ones fighting for the rights of black Americans is in fact exploiting them for their own benefits.

go ahead my brotha'

I came across this when trying to find a list of items liberals will condemn.................to the claim they don't condemn pedophilia and so far I can't find a liberal politician condemning it.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
"The White American who identifies as a liberal is the most ‘dangerous’ and ‘deceitful’ thing in the Western Hemisphere".

The Human Rights activist further compares a liberal to a fox, which unlike the wolf, deceits its prey. In other words, Malcolm X suggested that the ‘liberals’ who claim to be the ones fighting for the rights of black Americans is in fact exploiting them for their own benefits.

go ahead my brotha'

I came across this when trying to find a list of items liberals will condemn.................to the claim they don't condemn pedophilia and so far I can't find a liberal politician condemning it.
I read this a couple years ago and post it a couple times on here . Democrats feast on the gullible.
Not one of the board democrats will respond to this .

Malcolm was a fascinating historical figure. He completely understood that "white liberals" were hypocrites and did not fail to call them out. He also pointed out the dangers of big government Although a racist radical in his early years, I think he was moderating toward the end of this life. He was starting to understand that free market capitalism was the way for the black community.

I believe he would have made great contributions to civil rights and equality had he lived a full life. Unfortunately, Farrakhan had him taken out due to the things Malcolm knew about the NOI.

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
Malcolm was a fascinating historical figure. He completely understood that "white liberals" were hypocrites and did not fail to call them out. He also pointed out the dangers of big government Although a racist radical in his early years, I think he was moderating toward the end of this life. He was starting to understand that free market capitalism was the way for the black community.

I believe he would have made great contributions to civil rights and equality had he lived a full life. Unfortunately, Farrakhan had him taken out due to the things Malcolm knew about the NOI.
his conversion, in part, was during a trip to Mecca where he saw white Muslims praying and eventually saw the corruption of Elijah Muhammad. That corruption eventually killed Malcom.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT