ADVERTISEMENT

Konate

Soaring Eagle 74

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2008
If Konate is in pain, maybe he needs to take some extended time off to rehab and get completely well. If that means he misses the rest of the season, then so be it.

I assume he’s not from a wealthy family in Mali, so he and his family could probably use the money that would come from pro basketball. Honestly, this season he seems like he’s auditioning for the pros when he’s in the game. Maybe he should forget about playing any more college ball and just focus on getting ready to play somewhere internationally next year. I doubt his performance so far this season will get him into the NBA.

I’m also concerned about whether his brother could be acting as his agent. Hopefully, Huggins is on top of this and the team isn’t exposed to any potential sanctions.

I’m resigned to having a fairly average (or worse) season this year, but I’m looking forward to seeing how this team develops over the course of the season.

Reactions: WVUALLEN and mbryar
I don't think it is any coincidence that Culver is brought back within a couple days of the Konate situation. For me, this isn't good for Sags future on the team.

One tall player not playing.
Suspension ends for another tall player.
1 + 1 = 2 ?
No always.
Fly in this ointment. Culver suspended in high school and in college and he's barely began at WVU. He may be a larger problem than Konate.

We'll see.

You suit us those who show up. And do the best you can.

Lot of ugly already this season. If it gets much worse it will begin to look like Catlett's dying days on the WVU bench.

Egads, I sure hope not!

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
One tall player not playing.
Suspension ends for another tall player.
1 + 1 = 2 ?
No always.
Fly in this ointment. Culver suspended in high school and in college and he's barely began at WVU. He may be a larger problem than Konate.

We'll see.

You suit us those who show up. And do the best you can.

Lot of ugly already this season. If it gets much worse it will begin to look like Catlett's dying days on the WVU bench.

Egads, I sure hope not!

I see you take your meds around 5 pm dinner time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT