ADVERTISEMENT

Koko the gorilla died today. Her vocabulary of over 1000 words dwarfed Lenny's

Lol, Obama Phone, I'm surprised all the Trumpies just don't go on the dole it is so easy and comfortable. Haves resenting the Have nots, that could be their motto.

BetterAptHydra-max-1mb.gif

Lol, Obama Phone, I'm surprised all the Trumpies just don't go on the dole it is so easy and comfortable. Haves resenting the Have nots, that could be their motto.
Liberal policies keep the have nots from becoming the haves. Keeps them from losing power. Some are finally waking up to the plantation policies of the liberal elites. Democrats, the part of the KKK.

Liberal policies keep the have nots from becoming the haves. Keeps them from losing power. Some are finally waking up to the plantation policies of the liberal elites. Democrats, the part of the KKK.
lol trolling as hard as you can, shew

This is where I differ. The world has always had the haves and have nots. This isn't a new thing. There were ghettos long before public housing or the US social welfare system came into being. Low IQ, mental illness, disease, and physical disabilities have always drivers of poverty. I think the difference today is that we have generations now of young males that have no desire to work for a living and rely on girlfriends, family, or the government to support them. This includes white, black, and Hispanic males. This is relatively new phenomenon but predates Lyndon Johnsons policies. But I'm sure our method to end poverty starting in the 60s wasn't as productive as it should have or could have been.

This is where I differ. The world has always had the haves and have nots. This isn't a new thing. There were ghettos long before public housing or the US social welfare system came into being. Low IQ, mental illness, disease, and physical disabilities have always drivers of poverty. I think the difference today is that we have generations now of young males that have no desire to work for a living and rely on girlfriends, family, or the government to support them. This includes white, black, and Hispanic males. This is relatively new phenomenon but predates Lyndon Johnsons policies. But I'm sure our method to end poverty starting in the 60s wasn't as productive as it should have or could have been.
I agree with the last part. We have overwhelming empirical evidence that this path doesn’t work. I’m not saying to cut these people off, but it’s time to try a new approach.

Reactions: Airport
Government can never end poverty. Depending on government to doing something is foolish. The % of poor when LBJ started his "great society" is the same now as it was then after spending trillions. Human nature takes the easy way for a large number of people.

I agree with the last part. We have overwhelming empirical evidence that this path doesn’t work. I’m not saying to cut these people off, but it’s time to try a new approach.
The % is the same now as it was then after spending trillions. Government isn't the best motivator.

Government can never end poverty. Depending on government to doing something is foolish. The % of poor when LBJ started his "great society" is the same now as it was then after spending trillions. Human nature takes the easy way for a large number of people.

That isn't exactly accurate. While the raw number of people in povery has remained flat, the percentage has fallen pretty significantly. In 1959 the poverty rate was 19% or 26% (I have seen both) and now under 13%. Here is a good article that is a little dated

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...ears-into-the-war-on-poverty-a-data-portrait/

You know, the guy who shoehorns a variation of "phuck" into every post. Uses the caps lock a lot. Comes across as a mentally challenged inbred.

that guy.
Mission accomplished! To live rent free in a incompetent fools head..
Momms gonna be upset you let relativity out of the bag..lol "Inbred" ,those damn family albums and reunions,just take all of the fun out of your mystery kin,don't they? I told, "our mom" she should've aborted you. I always thought "our mom" should've "shared" more with the "hood".( "Look ma! No letters in caps! One our Papa's would be proud!"

Mission accomplished! To live rent free in a incompetent fools head..
Momms gonna be upset you let relativity out of the bag..lol "Inbred" ,those damn family albums and reunions,just take all of the fun out of your mystery kin,don't they? I told, "our mom" she should've aborted you. I always thought "our mom" should've "shared" more with the "hood".( "Look ma! No letters in caps! One our Papa's would be proud!"

Yes, congratulations for being memorably stupid on a message board. Not sure what to make of the other incoherent ramblings in that post. Don’t ever stop being you Lenny.

Yes, congratulations for being memorably stupid on a message board. Not sure what to make of the other incoherent ramblings in that post. Don’t ever stop being you Lenny.
no..that honor belongs to the pink vagina gang on this board...of which you are a member.....dance puppet dance

I seriously doubt that you knew Koko knew sign language...so in the iconic words of Bill Engval "here's your sign":middlefinger: :bomb: . My "incoherent ramblings" was just a polite way of calling you a mother fvcker. I'm pretty sure Koko could've figured that one out..But I digress,you are definitely the most mentally challenged dead brain cell dolt on the internet. Wear your badge of honor with pride. You earned it[winking]

I seriously doubt that you knew Koko knew sign language...so in the iconic words of Bill Engval "here's your sign":middlefinger: :bomb: . My "incoherent ramblings" was just a polite way of calling you a mother fvcker. I'm pretty sure Koko could've figured that one out..But I digress,you are definitely the most mentally challenged dead brain cell dolt on the internet. Wear your badge of honor with pride. You earned it[winking]

You're too cute.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT