ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Scammed Supporters Out of $250 Million for Nonexistent Fraud Fund

Doing great. Biden is a disaster. But it's time to move on from 75+ year old men running/ruining our country in 2024.
You’re mistaken if you think Biden is running the country. That’s why they hated Trump. He was trying to run the country. The people calling the shots are not at the podium. They want the POTUS to serve as the face of public relations and that’s all.

You’re mistaken if you think Biden is running the country. That’s why they hated Trump. He was trying to run the country. The people calling the shots are not at the podium. They want the POTUS to serve as the face of public relations and that’s all.
Actually, the POTUS was never intended to "run" the country. They are just the "Chief Executive". Basically a figurehead for the nation. Congress runs the day-to-day operations.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
To clarify, I was asking one of the Trump people on here for a denial or rebuttal.
How would they know?

If there is one thing everyone should have learned over the last 6 years is you can't believe anything the media tells us. Especially when it comes to Trump.

I'm sure there is plenty of dirty shit in his background. It comes with the turf of being among the global elite. See Prince Charles, Clintons, Bushs, Biden, etc.

Neither you, moe, or I have any clue what is true in this regard. The only intelligent opinion on this topic is the one kept quiet.

All I know is I would take 4 more years of Trump in a heartbeat compared to this shitshow. Cost me $117 to fill up today.

How would they know?

If there is one thing everyone should have learned over the last 6 years is you can't believe anything the media tells us. Especially when it comes to Trump.

I'm sure there is plenty of dirty shit in his background. It comes with the turf of being among the global elite. See Prince Charles, Clintons, Bushs, Biden, etc.

Neither you, moe, or I have any clue what is true in this regard. The only intelligent opinion on this topic is the one kept quiet.

All I know is I would take 4 more years of Trump in a heartbeat compared to this shitshow. Cost me $117 to fill up today.
So....are you saying "if it's reported about, it's fake"......."if it's not reported, it's true"??????

So....are you saying "if it's reported about, it's fake"......."if it's not reported, it's true"??????
I thought I was pretty clear. I am not saying it is fake or true. I am saying I don't know if what is reported in this regard is true or fake. And neither do you or anyone else.

I thought I was pretty clear. I am not saying it is fake or true. I am saying I don't know if what is reported in this regard is true or fake. And neither do you or anyone else.
That’s why I keep saying frequently on this board, if what they have claimed Trump did the last 5-6 years was true, they would’ve indicted him. It’s always the same effing nonsense…anonymous sources, whistleblowers, etc. The FACT they’ve not proven anything speaks highly to Trump’s character.

Doing great. Biden is a disaster. But it's time to move on from 75+ year old men running/ruining our country in 2024.
I didn't like how Trump handled things personally but going into Covid, his inflation ratewas 1.4%, less than what the fed really wants, and the lowest unemployment rate for blacks and hispanics. He tariffed Mexico until they stopped the caravans passing thru. Started the wall, wish it were finished, and did good on other things.

That’s why I keep saying frequently on this board, if what they have claimed Trump did the last 5-6 years was true, they would’ve indicted him. It’s always the same effing nonsense…anonymous sources, whistleblowers, etc. The FACT they’ve not proven anything speaks highly to Trump’s character.
He's doing better than Avenatti!

When Moe hears the word "Covid":
trrfd.gif

When Moe hears the name Trump:

donald-duck-boner.gif

Did he take the $250 million and spend it on something else....not what it was intended.
I have no idea. I didn’t donate and I’m not watching this farce. He’s not in office and he’s not causing the current issues we’re having.

Anyone who believed Trump's election fraud lies is a sucker and those who sent him money based on those lies are more so.

Trump Scammed Supporters Out of $250 Million for Nonexistent Fraud Fund

“Not only was there the Big Lie, there was the Big Ripoff,” said Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.) near the end of the Jan. 6 committee’s second hearing in laying out how the Trump campaign scammed money from supporters over false claims of election fraud.

The Trump campaign sent “millions” of emails to Trump supporters about how they needed to “step up” to protect election integrity, according to the Jan. 6 committee. The money would go to the so-called the “Official Election Defense Fund” — which doesn’t appear to have actually existed, according to testimony.

The fund — which, again, did not actually exist — raised $250 million, most of which did not go to election litigation, but to Trump’s newly created Save America PAC. The PAC then made contributions to Mark Meadows’ charity, to a conservative organization employing former Trump staffers, to the Trump Hotel Collection, and to the company that organized the rally that preceded the attack on the Capitol last Jan. 6.

you’re got damn cuck moe.

I have no idea. I didn’t donate and I’m not watching this farce. He’s not in office and he’s not causing the current issues we’re having.
I'm not watching either. But it is something I'd like to know because if true.....I know how I would feel if I were one of those that donated for a specific purpose and found out later I was conned.

I'm not watching either. But it is something I'd like to know because if true.....I know how I would feel if I were one of those that donated for a specific purpose and found out later I was conned.
Same with taxes we all give to the government.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT