ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Release Knapper cleared for season

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
Knapper Cleared to Play for 2018-19 Season

MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (August 13, 2018) – West Virginia University men’s basketball student-athlete Brandon Knapper has been cleared to fully participate in all basketball activities this season.

Knapper, a redshirt-freshman guard from South Charleston, West Virginia, had been sitting out certain basketball activities while some medical conditions were addressed.

Great news. Can't wait to see him play. He's been waiting for this moment for a long time.

He should have time to get his timing back before camp. I think he would have started or played big minutes last year. He can play point or shooting guard. Talented WV kid.

He should have time to get his timing back before camp. I think he would have started or played big minutes last year. He can play point or shooting guard. Talented WV kid.

Did you just say he would have started over Jevon or Dax last year?
Did you really just say that?

What your lost. When Dax slumped Knapper would have been right there waiting in wings. I said Knapper would have had his shot to start over Dax but not JC. Get a clue. WVUallen is dumber than Don Lemon and Omarosa combined.

WVUallen is lost. I constantly teach him but he’s lost in his own head. No clue.

What your lost. When Dax slumped Knapper would have been right there waiting in wings. I said Knapper would have had his shot to start over Dax but not JC. Get a clue. WVUallen is dumber than Don Lemon and Omarosa combined.

WVUallen is lost. I constantly teach him but he’s lost in his own head. No clue.

giphy.gif

Omarosa was alright with you when she was with Donald Trump.

Talk about hero worship. Think for yourself

tenor.gif

Reactions: TexasTrill2018

You can't even teach yourself the difference between you're and your. How TF are you gonna teach anyone about sports talent?

Say's the guy that thinks with all WV players WVU can win a CFP.

HNoNB78.gif

Never said have all players from any 1 state. You sound dumber than Omarosa. We just need more WV kids than what we get. Don’t choke and miss out on good WV kids.

'...WVUallen is dumber than Don Lemon and Omarosa combined...'
WOW. You just described a ROCK!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT