ADVERTISEMENT

Kellyanne Conway on Acosta video: "That’s not altered. That’s sped up.”

CpEER

All-American
May 29, 2001

Glad we can finally put this conspiracy to bed. Not altered. Just sped up. Got it.

Reactions: tjebarr
That's not even accurate. Two frames were dropped, probably due to compression. That's it.

Yes it is. Depending on the method.

Drops a couple frames in 2 second span over a minute long clip? What terribly inefficient method would that be? lol

And it was only during the most controversial part of the clip? GTFO with this bullshit. You all are ate up.

Drops a couple frames in 2 second span over a minute long clip? What method would that be? lol

And it was only during the most controversial part of the clip? GTFO with this bullshit. You all are ate up.
One would think that after the President said your time is up, give the mike to your colleague, that would be enough. After a 21 year old intern comes over to take the mike, he threw his little depends tantrum and pushes her arm down. Being in that room is a privilege not a right, he got what he deserved. Bad manners all the time is inexcusable. This is not a one off for Acosta the shit head. Hopefully, he gets his credentials back in a couple of months and he's a little better behaved.

One would think that after the President said your time is up, give the mike to your colleague, that would be enough. After a 21 year old intern comes over to take the mike, he threw his little depends tantrum and pushes her arm down. Being in that room is a privilege not a right, he got what he deserved. Bad manners all the time is inexcusable. This is not a one off for Acosta the shit head. Hopefully, he gets his credentials back in a couple of months and he's a little better behaved.

So why the need to doctor the video? Seems counterproductive to your narrative, no?

So why the need to doctor the video? Seems counterproductive to your narrative, no?
That video was a lot closer to the truth than you'll ever see from your side. he pushed her hand down, that's enough. What they should have compressed was from the start of it till he got his credentials revoked. That should have happened in about 30 seconds total.

Drops a couple frames in 2 second span over a minute long clip? What terribly inefficient method would that be? lol

Have you done much encoding in the past? Worked with various codecs and compression algorithms? In MPEG for example there are I Frames, B Frames and P Frames. There's also factors in play such are Frame Rate of recording device, display device, etc.

I'm not suggesting that the clip was edited either way. I don't really give a shits. Acosta acted like a spoiled baby, should have given up the mic, he didn't, get over it.

Reactions: Airport
Have you done much encoding in the past? Worked with various codecs and compression algorithms? In MPEG for example there are I Frames, B Frames and P Frames. There's also factors in play such are Frame Rate of recording device, display device, etc.

I'm not suggesting that the clip was edited either way. I don't really give a shits. Acosta acted like a spoiled baby, should have given up the mic, he didn't, get over it.

Yes. Plenty.

The difference between the original and the doctored footage would not be caused by any type of compression algorithms. This is is a ridiculous assertion. That is not how it works.

How Americans not only tolerate this Administration with their behavior, they actually support and defend it. Despicable.

How Americans not only tolerate this Administration with their behavior, they actually support and defend it. Despicable.
Compared to the cesspool of the last administration, this one is very refreshing.

Yes. Plenty.

The difference between the original and the doctored footage would not be caused by any type of compression algorithms. This is is a ridiculous assertion. That is not how it works.

If you've done plenty, then you know bad encodes can result in timelapse issues.

If you've done plenty, then you know bad encodes can result in timelapse issues.

And I also know that the video was readily available in the format that Infowars shared it. There was no need to encode anything. Just share the original. How many times did the video get posted online from various organizations? Were there timelapse issues in any of those? In the exact 2 second segment to make Acosta’s hand appear to move faster? I mean...really.

They sped up the video to make it look like he hit her arm with force.

It was clear in the original video and she reached across him and grabbed the mic. She yanked down on it at the same time and his hand touched her arm as he was gesturing while asking his question. He was surprised since he hadn't seen her up to that point and turned to say "excuse me."

If he had truly assaulted some white house staffer, the WH would have pressed charges. Since they did not, you can be sure that the altered video and the story it supports are lies. This is further backed up by the next reporter coming to his defense, something they wouldn't have done had he just hit an intern. Trump didn't even bring it up in the moment. Obviously nobody in that room thought anything had happened.

The fact that so many of you will defend and believe it shows just how easily manipulated you are.

DrwV7f9V4AAYL0b.jpg

They sped up the video to make it look like he hit her arm with force.

It was clear in the original video and she reached across him and grabbed the mic. She yanked down on it at the same time and his hand touched her arm as he was gesturing while asking his question. He was surprised since he hadn't seen her up to that point and turned to say "excuse me."

If he had truly assaulted some white house staffer, the WH would have pressed charges. Since they did not, you can be sure that the altered video and the story it supports are lies. This is further backed up by the next reporter coming to his defense, something they wouldn't have done had he just hit an intern. Trump didn't even bring it up in the moment. Obviously nobody in that room thought anything had happened.

The fact that so many of you will defend and believe it shows just how easily manipulated you are.

Who’s defending what? It’s clear Acosta made it about himself and attempted to control the mic and conversation instead of passing along to the next reporter. It’s the President’s prerogative to call on whoever he chooses and answer whatever questions he chooses, whether we like it or not.

Who’s defending what? It’s clear Acosta made it about himself and attempted to control the mic and conversation instead of passing along to the next reporter. It’s the President’s prerogative to call on whoever he chooses and answer whatever questions he chooses, whether we like it or not.

Then pull his credentials, but why are they making up a story that anyone with eyes can see if bullshit? That's the problem. Why do they feel the need to make up some BS story, expose the Press Sec to libel, and further harm their own credibility just to give a reason for something that they don't actually need a reason to do?

Then pull his credentials, but why are they making up a story that anyone with eyes can see if bullshit? That's the problem. Why do they feel the need to make up some BS story, expose the Press Sec to libel, and further harm their own credibility just to give a reason for something that they don't actually need a reason to do?
100% agree with this

Reactions: Boomboom521
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT