ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Adams changes his race due to a Rasmussen poll...

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001

Clot Adams began his redemption arc on this morning's stream
Select quotes:

"blacks are a hate group"
"I don't want to have anything to do with them"
"the best advice I'd give to white people, is to get the hell away from black people, just get the **** away"
"it makes no sense whatsoever as a White citizen of America to help black citizens"
"it makes no sense to help black americans if you're White"
"I resigned from the hate group called black Americans"
"I'm really sick of seeing video after video of blacks beating up non-black citizens"
"every damn day there's some black person beating the shit out of some White person"

b4f6828ba0ecfe04.png

47% of Black people in America ~DO NOT AGREE~ with the statement "It's OK to be White."

Last edited:
@FuriousYT

1h·
This should surprise no one after decades of media/edu brainwashing that white people are "the problem" and hating on them is not racism but is instead a moral good called "social justice".

The psyop has been massively effective.

Western morality and religious guilt were weaponized against the population, along with the fake grievances of minorities and sexual deviants, creating divisions along every conceivable social fault line.

We should learn from our enemies and exploit their own weaknesses.

KeepNHGranite
2h··

The lack of coverage of Rasmussen's "Is It OK To Be White?" poll tells you everything you need to know about the gatekeepers and cowards in charge of the "Conservative" influence sphere.

The poll results are truly revelatory and should be instant headline fodder:
~ Half of Black people DO NOT THINK that it's permissible for White people to exist.
~ ONLY 67% of White people strongly agree that it's permissible for White people to exist.

Conclusions that can be drawn with the above information:
~ America is insane.
~ America is insanely Anti-White.

Results from Google and Twitter show that The Washington Examiner, Gateway Pundit, and Townhall are the only outlets that have touched the story. And the way in which they've touched the story may be the only thing worse than not touching it at all, as they've framed the poll results as a blow against "wokeness" - as if to say "Hey Whites! Only half of Blacks oppose your existence! Isn't that good news! USA! USA!"

The only mainstream figure who has weighed in with a geniune reaction is, of all people, Scott Adams.
"Just get away from Black people... because there's no fixing this," said Adams, in what will presumably prove to be career suicide. "Every damn day I look on social media and there's some Black person beating the shit out of some White person," Adams continued, "I'm over it."
"I've [helped Black America] all my life and the only outcome is I get called a 'racist.' That's the only outcome," Adams concluded.

Now think of your favorite "Conservative influencer" or politician.
Have you heard about this poll from them?

Did they tell you about the White elementary school children who were taken as racial hostages, beaten, and made to swear a "Black Lives Matter" oath on their school playground in Ohio last week?

Have they mentioned the FBI's agenda to target and frame innocent White Americans for non-existent "hate crimes" and "domestic terror" since whistleblower reports went public last September?

No?

Now why is that?

Could it be because that "Conservative influencer" or politician is nothing more than a paid, gatekeeping shill who has their position exclusively based on their ability to keep as many people as possible safely within the lines of a preapproved narrative?

All of these prominent "Conservatives," from the internet to the TV to Washington DC, are human sedatives. They serve an agenda directly at odds with the interest of any normal American while lulling those normal Americans into believing that they're on their side. Their primary function, besides herding lemmings to polling places to vote for traitorous whores every two years, appears to be keeping White people sedated until we're extinct.

Their silence speaks volumes.

e5b3e0a1e1a39ba2.png

“I own the fact that today your whiteness triggered me because it is actually an identity that I recognize postures you differently from me,” the black commissioner said during a contentious commission meeting. “It comes from privileges that I simply do not have.”

Her jaw-dropping, racist comments came during a debate over whether to spend $5 million in taxpayer money to fund a study that would provide reparations to black citizens of the county.

@USCenturion
2h··

It's rather wild that Scott Adams is getting canceled over a poll made by Rasmussen, addressing how fifty percent of the blacks don't think its ok to be White.

Also, it's another example of how conservative gatekeepers are controlled cowards for not giving him any support.

@USCenturion
2h··

It's rather wild that Scott Adams is getting canceled over a poll made by Rasmussen, addressing how fifty percent of the blacks don't think its ok to be White.

Also, it's another example of how conservative gatekeepers are controlled cowards for not giving him any support.

---see video in post 14---

@KeepNHGranite

1h·
Question: "What are White people superior at?"

Answers:
~ "Violence"
~ "Genocide"
~ "Fear"
~ "Ignorance"
~ "Being dicks"
~ "Destruction of humanness"
~ "Lying, stealing, and cheating"

Hatred of White people is truly America's pastime.

Watch these freaks rattle off the Anti-White blood libel that's been sown into their psyche by the Anti-White Industrial Complex.

No hesitation, no fear.

And definitely no consequences.

Now change the question from White people to Jewish, Black, Asian, Latino, or anything other than "White people," but keep the answers the same...

The video is removed, accounts are banned, jobs are lost, the ADL and a litany of other ethnic interest groups are activated, the FBI investigates, and politicians from both parties post performative condemnations of "hate speech."
Just last week, Rasmussen published one of the most eye-opening polls in the history of the United States. There were two headline-worthy revelations:

~ Half of America's Black population believes it's NOT okay to be White

~ Only 67% of America's White population strongly agrees that it's okay to be White

A grand total of three - I repeat: three - media outlets covered the Rasmussen poll. Not one of those outlets reported the results as indicative of popular Anti-White sentiment, instead inexplicably framing the results as somehow being "anti-woke."

No one in media wanted to touch this poll because it's far too eye-opening for a White population that the media works so diligently to keep asleep.

Also last week, Scott Adams, the creator of the Dilbert comic strip, reacted to the Rasmussen poll during a YouTube stream. Adam's concluded that the half of Blacks who don't think it's permissible for White people to exist are a hate group, and advised White people to "get the hell away" from them.

And can you guess how many media outlets are covering Scott Adams' "racist tirade" of "unhinged hate speech" and the subsequent cancellation of Dilbert by hundreds of newspapers?

All of them.

The results are too lengthy to inventory.

They're not covering the Rasmussen poll Adams was reacting to, of course, they're simply covering "White Man Bad" and "White Man Cancelled" as they always do.

So to recap:
~ Rasmussen publishing a poll showing that half of America's Black population doesn't think White people should exist inspires: Silence.

~ Scott Adams noticing a poll showing that half of America's Black population doesn't think White people should exist inspires: His professional cancellation and a days-long media feeding frenzy about the evil of White men.
White people are expected to serve as America's human porta potty: Remain still while everyone else freely pisses and shits upon us. Remain silent as we're toppled over and smashed on the ground.
So long as our self defense remains thinner than a single-use toilet seat liner, this shit will continue.

Chicago: All shootings in comparison to police involved shootings from 2014-2022.

13037b7147c7d5fa.jpeg

@MarkDice
2h··

A black man in North Carolina shot a 6-year-old White girl and her parents because a basketball rolled into his yard.

What does race have to do with it?

Well, since you asked, black men make up about 6.5% of the U.S. population, but are responsible for approximately 50% of violent crimes.

You're not supposed to talk about that though.

64e6218ac8e21222.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT