ADVERTISEMENT

KC

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
game effort by the nuts today......Washington is a player,,,they deserve the 2 seed........and always remember...Brad Underwood is from the Huggy Bear coaching tree :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

So, the shameless fraud and liar makes it 30 for 30. Ohio State loses nine games, and the ancient p.o.s. rushes to this board to pounce after each Ohio State loss. Ohio State wins 21 games, and the jealous loser has every excuse in the book not to show up after each Ohio State win. As for Brad Underwood, I greatly appreciate his efforts as a coach. After all, Brad's mighty STEPHEN F. AUSTIN LUMBERJACKS LAYED THE WOOD TO THUGGS IN THE NCAA TOURNAMENT as a lowly #14 seed thumped a #3 seed. Sound familiar? Yeah, Ohio State deserves its #2 seed, but the Old Fold & Blew doesn't deserve its #3 seed, especially given that Oklahoma State is a #4 seed. tHuggs must have compromising pics of the NCAA Committee members, as there is no way to justify seeding Okie Lite below the Old Fold & Blew.

So, the shameless fraud and liar makes it 30 for 30. Ohio State loses nine games, and the ancient p.o.s. rushes to this board to pounce after each Ohio State loss. Ohio State wins 21 games, and the jealous loser has every excuse in the book not to show up after each Ohio State win. As for Brad Underwood, I greatly appreciate his efforts as a coach. After all, Brad's mighty STEPHEN F. AUSTIN LUMBERJACKS LAYED THE WOOD TO THUGGS IN THE NCAA TOURNAMENT as a lowly #14 seed thumped a #3 seed. Sound familiar? Yeah, Ohio State deserves its #2 seed, but the Old Fold & Blew doesn't deserve its #3 seed, especially given that Oklahoma State is a #4 seed. tHuggs must have compromising pics of the NCAA Committee members, as there is no way to justify seeding Okie Lite below the Old Fold & Blew.
I was trying to give your team a compliment fool......I won't bother with that again....and since when did you become a member of the selection committee?

Read Coach Westsider's post above, SlowHead. I give Coach a lot of guff, but if truth be told, I wouldn't root against WVU if more WVU fans were like him, and fewer were like you. The delusional wing of WVU's fan base, for which you serve as the CEO, overrates WVU and absurdly thinks that the whole World--including the zebras, the Big 12, the NCAA and the media--are against WVU. So, how has WVU been mistreated in football and basketball during the 2020-21 school year? WVU was allowed to duck Oklahoma in football and not play at Baylor in basketball, given four home basketball games to end the regular season, and handed a #3 seed that it didn't deserve. Oklahoma State fans should be crying today like you do when WVU doesn't shoot three times as many free throws as its opponent.

Read Coach Westsider's post above, SlowHead. I give Coach a lot of guff, but if truth be told, I wouldn't root against WVU if more WVU fans were like him, and fewer were like you. The delusional wing of WVU's fan base, for which you serve as the CEO, overrates WVU and absurdly thinks that the whole World--including the zebras, the Big 12, the NCAA and the media--are against WVU. So, how has WVU been mistreated in football and basketball during the 2020-21 school year? WVU was allowed to duck Oklahoma in football and not play at Baylor in basketball, given four home basketball games to end the regular season, and handed a #3 seed that it didn't deserve. Oklahoma State fans should be crying today like you do when WVU doesn't shoot three times as many free throws as its opponent.
ahia state was allowed to duck 6 full games......and there wouldn't be "homers" like me if there weren't misinformed jealous fools like you

Ohio State has no reason to be jealous of WVU, dipsh!t. Go ahead and identify the "6 full games" that Ohio State was "allowed to duck" or just accept the fact that you're a liar and a fraud.

P.S. Your hero looks like a giant pile of sh!t. Lend your razor and scissors to him, as you likely don't need them at your advanced age. #HoboHuggyBear

Ohio State has no reason to be jealous of WVU, dipsh!t. Go ahead and identify the "6 full games" that Ohio State was "allowed to duck" or just accept the fact that you're a liar and a fraud.

P.S. Your hero looks like a giant pile of sh!t. Lend your razor and scissors to him, as you likely don't need them at your advanced age. #HoboHuggyBear
The Bear abides.......and evidently the selection committee looked at WV's schedule and decided they were a 3.......the same folks who decided the nuts were a 2......so are they wrong or right?...and to set the record straight although I admire the Bear my hero is my late father.... and your hero looks like he's still in high school

You're avoiding the Elephant in the room, Pops. You posted, as follows: "ahia state was allowed to duck 6 full games." What were these six games? Either identify them or admit that you're a liar; it's your choice. tHuggs is a harry fat slob. Here's why Ohio State's #2 seed makes sense, but WVU's #3 seed doesn't:

Net ratings: Ohio State #8, WVU #24
KenPom ratings: Ohio State #7, WVU #27
Sagarin ratings: Ohio State #7, WVU #19
A.P. Poll: Ohio State #7, WVU #13
USA Today/Coaches Poll: Ohio State #7, WVU #13

To be a #2 seed, Ohio State should be ranked #5-#8, which it is in every case above
To be a #3 seed, WVU should be ranked #9-#12, which it isn't in any of the above.

I win. You lose.

You're avoiding the Elephant in the room, Pops. You posted, as follows: "ahia state was allowed to duck 6 full games." What were these six games? Either identify them or admit that you're a liar; it's your choice. tHuggs is a harry fat slob. Here's why Ohio State's #2 seed makes sense, but WVU's #3 seed doesn't:

Net ratings: Ohio State #8, WVU #24
KenPom ratings: Ohio State #7, WVU #27
Sagarin ratings: Ohio State #7, WVU #19
A.P. Poll: Ohio State #7, WVU #13
USA Today/Coaches Poll: Ohio State #7, WVU #13

To be a #2 seed, Ohio State should be ranked #5-#8, which it is in every case above
To be a #3 seed, WVU should be ranked #9-#12, which it isn't in any of the above.

I win. You lose.
football games....you bring up oklahoma I bring up 6 games

Reactions: CAK125
You're still confused, Gramps. Ohio State canceled ONE football game, and its opponents canceled TWO football games. Take out one of you itty bitty hands and count: 1-2-3. Not six. Oh, and none of the three teams that Ohio State didn't play had a winning record or won more than two games. Contrast this to WVU's cancellation of its toughest football and true road basketball games. I can't break this down any simpler for you.

P.S. You seem to have a new brain-dead fan in CrAcK. This imbecile doesn't know the difference between THREE and SIX, either.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
You're still confused, Gramps. Ohio State canceled ONE football game, and its opponents canceled TWO football games. Take out one of you itty bitty hands and count: 1-2-3. Not six. Oh, and none of the three teams that Ohio State didn't play had a winning record or won more than two games. Contrast this to WVU's cancellation of its toughest football and true road basketball games. I can't break this down any simpler for you.

P.S. You seem to have a new brain-dead fan in CrAcK. This imbecile doesn't know the difference between THREE and SIX, either.
12 game season...13 or 14 if playoffs included.....what was ahia state's final record......did it add up to 13....or 14......or even 12?

Anyone who cheers for a team that played 5 regular season football games and makes the playoffs has no room to talk about seeding.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Anyone who cheers for a team that played 5 regular season football games and makes the playoffs has no room to talk about seeding.
Ohio State played as many Power 5 opponents as WVU did this past season, including vs. Nos. 1 & 2. WVU's extra games were against tiny cupcake Eastern Kentucky and Army, and y'all ducked Oklahoma, the best team on the schedule. You're the one who has no room to talk, fake-ticker boy.

Of the 5 teams that Ohio State played, how many of the 5 had winning records?
You're data mining and missing the point, Coach. The three teams that Ohio State didn't play won a grand total of six games, and Ohio State was at least a three TD favorite vs. all of them, so the chance of losing any of those games was slim. Ohio State proved that it was CFP worthy by winning its first seven games, including a decisive win over No. 2 Clemson, and played the Top 2 teams (other than itself) in the Country.

You're data mining and missing the point, Coach. The three teams that Ohio State didn't play won a grand total of six games, and Ohio State was at least a three TD favorite vs. all of them, so the chance of losing any of those games was slim. Ohio State proved that it was CFP worthy by winning its first seven games, including a decisive win over No. 2 Clemson, and played the Top 2 teams (other than itself) in the Country.
Ohio State was one of the 4 best teams in 2020. I have no ax to grind there. But to say the teams they didn’t play only totaled 6 wins is not accurate. OSU had a date with 6-2 Iowa before COVID screwed the world up.
Oklahoma got the cooties after whining about how unfair it was that West Virginia had a bye week before having to come to Morgantown. It was rescheduled and WVU got the cooties. They got the cooties first!!!

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Ohio State played as many Power 5 opponents as WVU did this past season, including vs. Nos. 1 & 2. WVU's extra games were against tiny cupcake Eastern Kentucky and Army, and y'all ducked Oklahoma, the best team on the schedule. You're the one who has no room to talk, fake-ticker boy.

Right ducked them with covid. What a dumbass you are. Here's hoping Ohio State gets covid eliminated in the first round and I'll laugh my ass off. Ohio State played 5 regular season games. Big 10 changed the rules so little buckeyes could play in their Big 10 title game. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

No, M-Herd. Isn't it scary that Coach is the most reasonable WVU fan who posts on this board? I mean, SlowHead deep throats tHuggs on a regular basis, and T-Bone Allen is an admitted WVU homer who cries about officiating on at least three different web sites.

Right ducked them with covid. What a dumbass you are. Here's hoping Ohio State gets covid eliminated in the first round and I'll laugh my ass off. Ohio State played 5 regular season games. Big 10 changed the rules so little buckeyes could play in their Big 10 title game. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.
You need to take your little tantrum to SlowHead, as he's the one who kept calling the B1G "pussies" for canceling games and cried the loudest when the B1G "allowed" its only undefeated team to play in its title game. You and other jealous fools have deluded yourselves into thinking that the B1G had no right to change a rule in December that it had just trumped up two months earlier. The majority of the decision-makers in the B1G are libtards, but they finally woke up one day in December and realized that they'd be morons to stand in the way of their only undefeated team playing in the CFP and making them a ton of money. If WVU had been in the same situation as Ohio State, then you and other homers would have thrown a never-ending tantrum, if the Big 12 had chosen a team that undefeated WVU had beaten head-to-head to play in its title game instead of WVU. None of you will ever admit this to me, but you should admit it to yourselves, as you wouldn't be so jealous and butt hurt, if you did so.

Ohio State was one of the 4 best teams in 2020. I have no ax to grind there. But to say the teams they didn’t play only totaled 6 wins is not accurate. OSU had a date with 6-2 Iowa before COVID screwed the world up.
Oklahoma got the cooties after whining about how unfair it was that West Virginia had a bye week before having to come to Morgantown. It was rescheduled and WVU got the cooties. They got the cooties first!!!
You're incorrect, Coach. Iowa wasn't part of Ohio State's eight-game schedule, which was created in the Fall. tOSU canceled its game vs. Illinois, and Maryland and Michigan canceled their games vs. tOSU. Iowa was on Ohio State's original 12-game schedule, but the B1G libtards canceled that entire schedule in the Summer.

You need to take your little tantrum to SlowHead, as he's the one who kept calling the B1G "pussies" for canceling games and cried the loudest when the B1G "allowed" its only undefeated team to play in its title game. You and other jealous fools have deluded yourselves into thinking that the B1G had no right to change a rule in December that it had just trumped up two months earlier. The majority of the decision-makers in the B1G are libtards, but they finally woke up one day in December and realized that they'd be morons to stand in the way of their only undefeated team playing in the CFP and making them a ton of money. If WVU had been in the same situation as Ohio State, then you and other homers would have thrown a never-ending tantrum, if the Big 12 had chosen a team that undefeated WVU had beaten head-to-head to play in its title game instead of WVU. None of you will ever admit this to me, but you should admit it to yourselves, as you wouldn't be so jealous and butt hurt, if you did so.

I don't doubt Ohio State was top 4 team. I don't agree with the politics played to get them in. You can call it jealousy all you want. Whatever makes you feel better. WVU hasn't had that type of team since Rod Fraud and we all seen the choke job he did to screw the pooch on that.

The word If is used for those that want to make things feel better. So go ahead and if away.

I said before the COVID hit. Otherwise OSU played only one team that ended up with a winning record (of the 5). No fault of OSU, they did everything they had to do to be successful.
OSU had no control over State Penn for stinking it up this year or preseason top 25 Michigan for laying an egg (twice).

but you wouldn't have played #1 OR 2 if your wimp conference hadn't crumbled and changed the rules

but you wouldn't have played #1 OR 2 if your wimp conference hadn't crumbled and changed the rules
Untrue. Stop flapping your dentures, dipsh!t. Ohio State was prepared to forfeit its game vs. Michigan, so as to meet the six game threshold requirement for B1G Championship Game eligibility--the rule that was trumped-up in October 2020--as doing so would have enabled the Buckeyes to play in the title game, anyway, due to it's holding the head-to-head tiebreaker over one-loss Indiana. B1G libtards realized that it made no sense to make Ohio State forfeit a game--canceled due to Michigan's COVID-19 issues--just to enable Ohio State to meet the B1G's new rule, and waived the new rule. It's possible that if Ohio State had forfeited the Michigan game and beaten Northwestern in the B1G Championship Game that the CFP Committee would have used the one loss resulting from the forfeit against Ohio State, and not invited tOSU to the CFP, but we'll never know. After a series of horrendous decisions, the B1G finally made a smart decision in its own self-interest. As to why you've thrown such an endless temper tantrum about this situation is one of life's great mysteries, but it gives me one more reason to celebrate every Old Fold & Blew loss.

Untrue. Stop flapping your dentures, dipsh!t. Ohio State was prepared to forfeit its game vs. Michigan, so as to meet the six game threshold requirement for B1G Championship Game eligibility--the rule that was trumped-up in October 2020--as doing so would have enabled the Buckeyes to play in the title game, anyway, due to it's holding the head-to-head tiebreaker over one-loss Indiana. B1G libtards realized that it made no sense to make Ohio State forfeit a game--canceled due to Michigan's COVID-19 issues--just to enable Ohio State to meet the B1G's new rule, and waived the new rule. It's possible that if Ohio State had forfeited the Michigan game and beaten Northwestern in the B1G Championship Game that the CFP Committee would have used the one loss resulting from the forfeit against Ohio State, and not invited tOSU to the CFP, but we'll never know. After a series of horrendous decisions, the B1G finally made a smart decision in its own self-interest. As to why you've thrown such an endless temper tantrum about this situation is one of life's great mysteries, but it gives me one more reason to celebrate every Old Fold & Blew loss.
Damn, how did I miss not knowing about all of that? Had you guys forfeited that game to Michigan, Harbaugh would have hung a banner up in Schembechler Hall.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
I could see a forfeit to michigan....you forfeited your souls a while back to WV

SlowHead has nothing left, and raises the white flag. The End.
wrong again as usual.....you see some of us actually have other things to do in our lives besides sit in our va,,I mean office trolling the message board of a school they didn't attend or got rejected from.......and the ONLY white flag I have seen in recent memory flies outside Value City arena :letsgo:

cha ching....again

I said before the COVID hit. Otherwise OSU played only one team that ended up with a winning record (of the 5). No fault of OSU, they did everything they had to do to be successful.
OSU had no control over State Penn for stinking it up this year or preseason top 25 Michigan for laying an egg (twice).
You do know that your point is irrelevant, don't you? You're posting about 12 game schedules created before the pandemic, which NO TEAM IN AMERICA PLAYED. So, Ohio State didn't play Iowa, which wasn't even on its post-COVID schedule. What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? When you're reverting back to the schedules that NOBODY played to make a point, you're grasping at straws. I have no problem in admitting that Ohio State's regular season opponents, other than Indiana, weren't very good, but it didn't matter because Ohio State was a CFP team in 2019, returned many of its players, including its Top 10 NFL draft pick QB, and was ranked in the Top 4 by the pollsters. As long as Ohio State didn't lose a game, it had a very good shot of making the CFP.

What's ironic in all of this, is that WVU fans scoff at the Herd, whenever they attempt to equate Marshall athletics with WVU athletics.

WVU fans then turning around and attempting to compare themselves against Ohio State is pretty much identical to Marshall comparing themselves with WVU.

But yet, look at them.

No, M-Herd. Isn't it scary that Coach is the most reasonable WVU fan who posts on this board? I mean, SlowHead deep throats tHuggs on a regular basis, and T-Bone Allen is an admitted WVU homer who cries about officiating on at least three different web sites.

And why does this bother you so much? Seek therapy.

What's ironic in all of this, is that WVU fans scoff at the Herd, whenever they attempt to equate Marshall athletics with WVU athletics.

WVU fans then turning around and attempting to compare themselves against Ohio State is pretty much identical to Marshall comparing themselves with WVU.

But yet, look at them.

I saw no comparisons from WVU fans. But please keep tickling the troll Herd0ne.

You do know that your point is irrelevant, don't you? You're posting about 12 game schedules created before the pandemic, which NO TEAM IN AMERICA PLAYED. So, Ohio State didn't play Iowa, which wasn't even on its post-COVID schedule. What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? When you're reverting back to the schedules that NOBODY played to make a point, you're grasping at straws. I have no problem in admitting that Ohio State's regular season opponents, other than Indiana, weren't very good, but it didn't matter because Ohio State was a CFP team in 2019, returned many of its players, including its Top 10 NFL draft pick QB, and was ranked in the Top 4 by the pollsters. As long as Ohio State didn't lose a game, it had a very good shot of making the CFP.
You’re barking up the wrong tree. I have/had no problem with Ohio State being in the playoffs. Their performance proved that. Pointing out the Iowa game was a look at what they could of played. There were 4 top 25 teams on the schedule pre-COVID for the Buckeyes.

Sorry I posted anything.

But yet, look at them.
Snow Sled greatly resembles your description of this type of WVU fan. He's never figured out WVU's true place in the world of college athletics. Speaking of this, does Michigan have its eye on any of those currently coaching at its AAA affiliate, a/k/a WVU?

Snow Sled greatly resembles your description of this type of WVU fan. He's never figured out WVU's true place in the world of college athletics. Speaking of this, does Michigan have its eye on any of those currently coaching at its AAA affiliate, a/k/a WVU?
No, they don't have anything currently that Michigan desires, unless of course, the Wolverines start up a rifle team.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT