ADVERTISEMENT

KC MHerd

Whichever team wants to be there more and has the fewest defections before the Bowl Game. In other words, it is too early to tell. WVU won't have to deal with Mohamed Ibrahim, Minnesota's stud running back and best player, who was injured late during the Gophers' opening game loss vs. Ohio State. He rushed for more than 1,000 yards in 2020, and 163 yards in the opener vs. Ohio State. At least one of his back-ups was injured, too, so Minnesota might be down to its third or fourth-string tailback, and its quarterback is mediocre. I don't expect the Gophers to score many points, but don't expect WVU to do so, either. I could see a 20-17 type of game.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Whichever team wants to be there more and has the fewest defections before the Bowl Game. In other words, it is too early to tell. WVU won't have to deal with Mohamed Ibrahim, Minnesota's stud running back and best player, who was injured late during the Gophers' opening game loss vs. Ohio State. He rushed for more than 1,000 yards in 2020, and 163 yards in the opener vs. Ohio State. At least one of his back-ups was injured, too, so Minnesota might be down to its third or fourth-string tailback, and its quarterback is mediocre. I don't expect the Gophers to score many points, but don't expect WVU to do so, either. I could see a 20-17 type of game.
It'll be a low scoring dogfight as you pointed out. ...could go either way!

I'm going to have to pass on commentary for this game. I try to stay away from weekday bowl games that air at 10:15 p.m.

Neither teams offense is capable of success. But Minnesota defense is top 10 in majority of categories.

With all of the portal entrants will wv have enough players to field a team?

If I want any lip from you I'll scrape it off my zipper......back down on your knees...are you at Jussie's trial?
I think you have me confused with queenie...he if the board's cocksucker....

Now get your outhouse clique in here to say how brilliant you are.....LMAO.

^^^ Fat fruit wishes every day that I shared his sexual orientation, so that I would support him financially. Slinging auto parts isn't much of a living, especially when the daily food tab is in the triple digits.

^^^ Fat fruit wishes every day that I shared his sexual orientation, so that I would support him financially. Slinging auto parts isn't much of a living, especially when the daily food tab is in the triple digits.
So....you quit posting pics of your boyfriend on here I see.

Sorry to hear that. I hope that you're not too upset...like being Michigan's bitch...LMAO
You're Texas Tech's biotch, imbecile. Kneel Brown has lost to the Red Raiders THREE CONSECUTIVE TIMES. You know, the same Texas Tech team that canned its coach midway through this season because the Red Raiders were so bad. Biotch, indeed. Find a Kansas fan to pound your puny chest to, idiot.

You're Texas Tech's biotch, imbecile. Kneel Brown has lost to the Red Raiders THREE CONSECUTIVE TIMES. You know, the same Texas Tech team that canned its coach midway through this season because the Red Raiders were so bad. Biotch, indeed. Find a Kansas fan to pound your puny chest to, idiot.
You mad...you going to have another breakdown?

I bet you threw things and cursed when the suckeyes became Michigan's bitch this year didn't you?

You are mentally unstable, a cocksucker and a HUGE loser....LMAO...deal with it....

Oh....and you cant post on the BL....LMAO....say hi to osugrad for me.....LMAO.

You mad...you going to have another breakdown?

I bet you threw things and cursed when the suckeyes became Michigan's bitch this year didn't you?

You are mentally unstable, a cocksucker and a HUGE loser....LMAO...deal with it....

Oh....and you cant post on the BL....LMAO....say hi to osugrad for me.....LMAO.
You brag about overcoming your suicidal tendencies on Facebook, but call me, "mentally unstable?" You're the dumbest band fruit ever born, Chrissy Evert. You still haven't figured out that even other WVU fans despise you. LOLOLOLOLOL

• Haha
You brag about overcoming your suicidal tendencies on Facebook, but call me, "mentally unstable?" You're the dumbest band fruit ever born, Chrissy Evert. You still haven't figured out that even other WVU fans despise you. LOLOLOLOLOL
There you go again about my FB...why do you attempt to stalk me on Facebook? We all know you have idea who I am, but you play that you do. I pity the person on FB that you are stalking that actually isn't me....LMAO

Isn't stalking me here enough for you? Now you try to stalk my social media accounts too?

Go get help.

For the other members, how do I get this cocksucking stalker to stay away from me?

Oh, I know exactly who you are, all 300 pounds of you, Chrissy. You're begging for help from other posters because I'm kicking your fruity a$$ all over this place. The answer to your pleas for help is easy: Stay in the Blue Lot where your feelings won't get hurt, fruitcake.

Oh, I know exactly who you are, all 300 pounds of you, Chrissy. You're begging for help from other posters because I'm kicking your fruity a$$ all over this place. The answer to your pleas for help is easy: Stay in the Blue Lot where your feelings won't get hurt, fruitcake.
Have I ever made a post you didn't respond too?

Hey...since you know me....since you stalk everything mine...post my FB page here....I want everyone to know me...lol...dumbass...

Come say hi on the BL...LMAO....How is osugrad doing? Haven't see her around in a while....LMAO!

Have I ever made a post you didn't respond too?

Hey...since you know me....since you stalk everything mine...post my FB page here....I want everyone to know me...lol...dumbass...

Come say hi on the BL...LMAO....How is osugrad doing? Haven't see her around in a while....LMAO!
Yes, you fvcking idiot. You're the sh!t bag who always has to have the last word, and that's only one reason as to why you're universally hated, and have nothing else to do but play on message boards at 1:00 a.m.-3:00 a.m. Take a look at how many threads that you have ended with the last word, you imbecile.

Yes, you fvcking idiot. You're the sh!t bag who always has to have the last word, and that's only one reason as to why you're universally hated, and have nothing else to do but play on message boards at 1:00 a.m.-3:00 a.m. Take a look at how many threads that you have ended with the last word, you imbecile.
same sh** different day.....the grooves on that record must be almost totally worn thru
💿

Will we ever get back to talking sports sprinkled with some witty smack? This guy is killing this board!
No one likes him. He tried buying a BL membership to get people to converse with him but I’ve heard they ignore him on there. It truly is a case of mental illness. Vernon should be worried about him.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
No one likes him. He tried buying a BL membership to get people to converse with him but I’ve heard they ignore him on there. It truly is a case of mental illness. Vernon should be worried about him.
then maybe we should do the same thing....although watching it make a fool of itself daily does have kind of a "watching the car wreck" vibe to it

I have to admit....watching three retards like bedpan, gramps and the cocksucker have a convo on here is funny.

Three obsessed twats that bring me up daily...LMAO

I WIN!

Hey bedpan....come say hi to me on the BL...since cocksucker queenie cant after Vernon banned her....LMAO

You've never won anything, band fruit. Conversely, I shamed your retarded a$$ into spending a day's worth of your puny wages at the auto parts store to pay for a Blue Lot subscription. Yet, you still have no friends, and will be posting on here at 1:00 am.-3:00 a.m. over the weekend as usual, fat loser.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, I laugh at your pathetic fat a$$ every single day, Chrissy.

You've never won anything, band fruit. Conversely, I shamed your retarded a$$ into spending a day's worth of your puny wages at the auto parts store to pay for a Blue Lot subscription. Yet, you still have no friends, and will be posting on here at 1:00 am.-3:00 a.m. over the weekend as usual, fat loser.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, I laugh at your pathetic fat a$$ every single day, Chrissy.
You shamed me into getting a BL account? LMAO....you are a complete dumbass....I make more in a day than you do in a week....and that really pisses you off...it must...why else would make the same retarded auto parts store joke if it didnt piss you off that I make way more than you?

Come say hi to me on the BL...and how is osugrad? LMAO.

AND I hope you and your bf have made up...not cool posting his pic here 500 times without his consent....

You still stalking Facebook looking for me? LMAO....what a ****ing loser you are....

I see you are still recording what time I post....cracks me up that you pay attention to what time I post....stalker bitch...LMAO

I WIN!!!!!

Last edited:
You shamed me into getting a BL account? LMAO....you are a complete dumbass....I make more in a day than you do in a week....and that really pisses you off...it must...why else would make the same retarded auto parts store joke if it didnt piss you off that I make way more than you?

Come say hi to me on the BL...and how is osugrad? LMAO.

AND I hope you and your bf have made up...not cool posting his pic here 500 times without his consent....

You still stalking Facebook looking for me? LMAO....what a ****ing loser you are....

I see you are still recording what time I post....cracks me up that you pay attention to what time I post....stalker bitch...LMAO

I WIN!!!!!
I don't need to "record" your posts, sh!t-for-brains, as you're the only fat pathetic loser who posts on here at 2:00 a.m., now that your beaux TrollVanZandt has been banned. Your retarded diatribes--just like the one above--stick out like your fat face does in your Facebook pic.

I don't need to "record" your posts, sh!t-for-brains, as you're the only fat pathetic loser who posts on here at 2:00 a.m., now that your beaux TrollVanZandt has been banned. Your retarded diatribes--just like the one above--stick out like your fat face does in your Facebook pic.
But you do...you know every time I post.....LMAO...and really....your buddy inbred hokie was on here at 4:10 in the morning...after he was done sniffing bed pans....you really need to pay attention more....LMAO

You know all about being banned don't you....LMAO....how is osugrad doing? Vernon said....GET LOST BITCH!

Go stalk more FB sites of guys you flaming homo....

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you do...you know every time I post.....LMAO...and really....your buddy inbred hokie was on here at 4:10 in the morning...after he was done sniffing bed pans....you really need to pay attention more....LMAO

You know all about being banned don't you....LMAO....how is osugrad doing? Vernon said....GET LOST BITCH!

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're insanely jealous of Skyhawk because he's in medical school as you're fetching auto parts for a buck, fatso. We get it: Your life sucks, so you're a miserable p.o.s., whose pathetic life consists of posting on a sports message board--where you're universally hated--24/7.

LMAO....I want a future cleaning bed pans....good one...he should become a lawyer like you...LMAO.

I have to admit....your hatred of me is something I really, really enjoy....it amuses me.

Oh...I think you forgot to call me Chrissy in your latest post.....for SHAME!

LMAO!

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO....I want a future cleaning bed pans....good one...he should become a lawyer like you...LMAO.

I have to admit....your hatred of me is something I really, really enjoy....it amuses me.

Oh...I think you forgot to call me Chrissy in your latest post.....for SHAME!

LMAO!

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everybody hates you, psychob!tch. Keep stalking me, and having the last word with that huge c0cksucker of yours.

:middlefinger:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT