ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas

It’s unbelievable the runs Kansas goes on against us. The get 4 baskets in like 20 seconds.

Wait a minute...the clueless homer basement dwellers will soon tell us...that Huggs still has it... the officials are taking it from us...and this 1 for 15 shots start is us just not getting the breaks.

Thought we’d show a little more fight, we have been playing decent of late. Wasn’t expecting a win, but wasn’t expecting it to be over before half.

After watching this team since the beginning of conference play, I've been under the impression that we are physically out of shape. That's why we have been fading in the second half. Today we're playing the top seed with a 15 hour turnaround and were gassed from the start. Kedy Johnson recently complained about being physically exhausted after a game. We're getting our shots but have no legs. A conditioning problem, if that is what it is, is squarely on the staff. You can blame it on travel or anything else, but these aren't a bunch of old men and shouldn't be out of shape. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Thought we’d show a little more fight, we have been playing decent of late. Wasn’t expecting a win, but wasn’t expecting it to be over before half.
It was over when Sirmons was announced.

This team has had no fight all year. They were easily pushed over and dominated. These guys were feather light wimps. Today they were knocked out by a Mike Tyson uppercut in 30 seconds.

Seriously though, what’s the team look like next year?
Depends on if Bob actually looks at the portal and gets players. If that is done he then needs to take a hard look at the guys that sit down the bench from him that are called assistant coaches.

After getting booted I hope he immediately started looking for players.

Another year like this and Bob will step down.

Depends on if Bob actually looks at the portal and gets players. If that is done he then needs to take a hard look at the guys that sit down the bench from him that are called assistant coaches.

After getting booted I hope he immediately started looking for players.

Another year like this and Bob will step down.
I agree

I actually hope we don’t play in postseason tournaments. I honestly don’t know if that’s an option though. NIT OR CBI.

You actually think that this team complete with a losing record should qualify for the NIT? Really?
Absolutely not. That’s what I was saying. Maybe I wrote it wrong but absolutely not. I’m hoping we don’t.

I actually hope we don’t play in postseason tournaments. I honestly don’t know if that’s an option though. NIT OR CBI.

As we know from the past, the CBI will take us if we are willing to pay regardless of record.

NIT is still a possibility but I wouldn't bet that it happens. Other than NIT I wouldn't go to those pay to play tournaments. But Huggins always leaves that up to the players.

I read something this morning that stated that he likes coaching these kids and he said that they wanted to keep playing.

I get it. If you like coaching, being around the players and the like, then I understand Huggins motivation. If the fans don’t like it, then don’t buy the ticket, tune in to the TV or radio and stay off line.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT