ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas isn't very good. You played them at home- Tony**

CYkPKzRWkAAZlGY.jpg

You can't hang with UK or Louisville--Tony....... Insights you can believe in. Honestly, tonight, we were the better team. It was obvious. Beat them both halves. We were better than #1 tonight but can't handle a team that squeeked by Miss St, and a team Clemson just beat.

You can't hang with UK or Louisville--Tony....... Insights you can believe in. Honestly, tonight, we were the better team. It was obvious. Beat them both halves. We were better than #1 tonight but can't handle a team that squeeked by Miss St, and a team Clemson just beat.
Be patient my old friend....NCAA's start in March and I expect all three of you boys to be in the dance so time will tell!

Honestly, tonight, we were the better team. It was obvious. Beat them both halves

We definitely were last night. I was there and it was awesome (although I got there after the 2nd half was well underway due to traffic).

Not to detract any from the win, but I'm not sure we got their best shot .... or maybe we really are that good defensively. Word is that they were an hour late getting there because of the weather. That may have had an effect as well WRT the routine. Although, that's a difficult case to make since they played best in the first half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT