ADVERTISEMENT

Justice Alito: Pandemic ‘Resulted In Previously Unimaginable Restrictions On Individual Liberty’

Soaring Eagle 74

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2008
Nothing restricts your liberty like death.

I don’t see how wearing a mask in public areas limits my liberty.

I don’t have to wear a mask when I go through the coffee drive-up or a fast-food drive through, but I do, just out of consideration.

I don’t have to wear a mask when I go through the coffee drive-up or a fast-food drive through, but I do, just out of consideration.
Masks don’t work. Get a clue dumbass

Did you have to wear a mask prior to this? For the flu? For other virus (H1N1, etc.)?

Have they (CDC) presented any studies (actual statistics) that show the effectiveness of masks? Not their "studies show", I mean raw data and numbers and such. Information that a person must produce in order for it to be validated. I know they showed their "spray" study, but that's meaningless when they back that up with the "virus can travel through ventilated indoor ductwork".

If government can blindly tell you to "wear masks, save lives", then they could also say "no protests, save lives" or "stay home, save lives" and so on and so on.

From the beginning, it should have been:

1. Social distancing (fine with that)
2. Mask optional; required for anyone with pre-existing conditions or over 60 years old

Those who would give up individual liberties for security deserve neither..... what other liberties are you willing to give up ?
The government has been taken liberties for years in small doses saying it will save your life ...
Smoking ban in individual businesses, non of government business, seatbelts, again non of government business, fica warrants . Its unconstitutional , unnecessary laws that cause unwarranted interactions between police & the common citizens.

Did you have to wear a mask prior to this? For the flu? For other virus (H1N1, etc.)?

Have they (CDC) presented any studies (actual statistics) that show the effectiveness of masks? Not their "studies show", I mean raw data and numbers and such. Information that a person must produce in order for it to be validated. I know they showed their "spray" study, but that's meaningless when they back that up with the "virus can travel through ventilated indoor ductwork".

If government can blindly tell you to "wear masks, save lives", then they could also say "no protests, save lives" or "stay home, save lives" and so on and so on.

From the beginning, it should have been:

1. Social distancing (fine with that)
2. Mask optional; required for anyone with pre-existing conditions or over 60 years old

You’re still an idiot.

Reactions: WVUBRU

pretty sure he was talking about liberal governor s who kept people out of churches but allowed people to go to Kroger. You probably aren't smart enough to understand

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT