ADVERTISEMENT

Just over a month until the dream gets shattered again

getting throttled 8 out of 12 games....and all for 200 grand.........WVU makes that in beer sales in the first half[cheers]:popcorn::football:
I am hoping not....a loss to VPI renders it yet another season with no hope of winning anything of note for my beleaguered Cousins

I am hoping not....a loss to VPI renders it yet another season with no hope of winning anything of note for my beleaguered Cousins

Only one team puts all their dreams into one game, and that is Marshall.

Having said that, VT is going to get murdered. Their offense has waaaaaaay too many question marks.

Only one team puts all their dreams into one game, and that is Marshall.

Having said that, VT is going to get murdered. Their offense has waaaaaaay too many question marks.
No love for Hokie High....beat the shit out of 'em!

No love for Hokie High....beat the shit out of 'em!

I really wouldn't like a freshman QB vs the 3-3-5. We are replacing starters, but one spot is being replaced by former freshman AA and others by players with experience. That is way different than what VT is going through. Crazier thing have happened, but common sense dictates VT turning the ball over 4-5 times.

I really wouldn't like a freshman QB vs the 3-3-5. We are replacing starters, but one spot is being replaced by former freshman AA and others by players with experience. That is way different than what VT is going through. Crazier thing have happened, but common sense dictates VT turning the ball over 4-5 times.
I think this game will be a dogfight ...can't see either side getting away from the other. First game of the season against a quality foe, both sides will make mistakes and the team that can avoid a late fatal screw up will probably prevail! WVU 23 VPI 21, I hope!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT