ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden economics

sammyk

All-Conference
Oct 26, 2001
Working. Thanks to Donny lowering interest rates creating inflation and then tariffs that just ****ed things up Joe is fixing the failed businessman’s error

Reactions: Soaring Eagle 74
obiden regime = traitors

GBpg7V9XMAE6n-c

Presidents don't control interest rates. That's monetary policy controlled by the Fed. A President can direct fiscal policy...that's called smart budgeting and creepy Joe has proposed running up more inflation causing debt than any of his predecessors ever.

@sammyk didn't tell you that because he's a media mind controlled bot and only repeats what he's told by his controllers. ... just like YOU right creepy Joe?
giphy.gif

@sammyk ..caught red handed being a good little media manipulated "bot"
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
Working. Thanks to Donny lowering interest rates creating inflation and then tariffs that just ****ed things up Joe is fixing the failed businessman’s error
I 100% guarantee you could not explain how low interest rates cause inflation if I paid you? So I will. I will send you 1,000.00 dollars (through whichever private means you prefer) if you can post on here for us with verified data backing up your assertion how a President lowering interest rates causes inflation. (Remember Trump's rates were below 2% and Obama's were near Zero!)

As I said I am 100% confident I won't have to pay you a dime, but I'm willing if you can prove your point. Your silence will confirm I can keep my money in my bank account (unless Hunter calls and bribes me to bail out his inept Father) ;)

Same challenge to you @Soaring Eagle 74 (since you "liked" the OP)....1,000 dollars paid to whatever private source you prefer if you can explain to the board how a President lowers interest rates, and thus causes inflation? That's what your "world class economist" @sammyk said in his OP blaming Trump for this record inflation we've seen the past 3 years. So I want to know what I missed in my Econ classes @ WVU which explained what causes inflation?

This is new information for me, and understanding how well versed most of you Leftists are in the intricacies of monetary and fiscal policy...I'm anxious to learn what you all know about the root causes of inflation?

So I'll pay you 1,000 for my remedial lesson, but as I also told @sammyk, I need your economic exegesis backed up by unassailable hard data, graphs, charts, or whatever else you can use to make your point. I'll arrange the payment through the board moderator, or we can set everything up using PM or personal e-mail contacts. Just let me know where you want the funds deposited, and how (ie: Zelle, PayPal, Swift, Venmo, CashApp or Western Union)

Whichever you prefer I can easily accommodate, but first I want to hear your explanation of how a President causes inflation by lowering interest rates?

So let's hear it?
giphy.gif

WVU 82 hilarious posting Biden as a corral when we all know orange Jesus is the thief. Go get your shine box boy

WVU 82 hilarious posting Biden as a corral when we all know orange Jesus is the thief. Go get your shine box boy
Are you going to call 82 names or accept my challenge to explain how a President causes inflation by lowering interest rates? I thought Leftists loved free handouts? Now's your chance to collect a cool grand by just backing up what you posted to start this thread.

What are you waiting for Hunter Biden to call you with a bribe? :rolleyes:

Do you all now see what life is like on the Left? OP opens the thread making a grandiose claim about Biden & blaming Trump for something his installed puppet caused. (high inflation) Then when challenged to back up his assertion after being offered OPM (other people's money) which Leftists love to confiscate btw...he goes deaf, dumb, and blind like a muted mime? :joy:

@sammyk ....showing off
giphy.gif

It's easy poking fun at him because he makes a complete joke of himself with his own words. (or lack thereof) :rolleyes:

If he's doing such a great job on the economy...can you explain why he's now at an all time low in job approval?

Biden's approval hits all time low over economic worries

excerpt:
Just 12% of those polled said their financial status is improving, while 44% reported they are struggling to remain where they are financially, according to the Monmouth poll. Just 34% approve of Biden’s job performance, down from 54% at the start of his presidency nearly three years ago, according to the latest Monmouth University poll released Monday. More than two-thirds of Americans disapprove of Biden’s handling of inflation and immigration.

@sammyk having a rough time explaining how creepy Joe Biden is turning the economy around but turning off voters?
giphy.gif

See @sammyk ...this is what happens to you when you don't get treated for severe TDS. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@sammyk is upset that every time he tries to prop up the half dead absent minded creepy corpse, he gets shot down like the fake Covid virus

@sammyk ...obviously frustrated
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT