ADVERTISEMENT

JB still showing he can turn crap into gold and make runs in the tourney with any team.

Crap? Perhaps you can take a few minutes to look up the star rankings UM's starting lineup had today.

I love seeing a man who hated WV and WVU (the one major school that gave him a chance), who was constantly looking for an opportunity to bolt, and tried to weasel out of a contract once the opportunity came, succeed.

To hell with him and U OF M. Any power conference coach could win at Ann Arbor. The only solace in their win today was that an even more insufferable fanbase and coach choked away a trip to the Sweet 16.

I love seeing a man who hated WV and WVU (the one major school that gave him a chance), who was constantly looking for an opportunity to bolt, and tried to weasel out of a contract once the opportunity came, succeed.

To hell with him and U OF M. Any power conference coach could win at Ann Arbor. The only solace in their win today was that an even more insufferable fanbase and coach choked away a trip to the Sweet 16.

f**k Louisville

F**K John Beilein! He left us. Screw him. Praise Huggs......where is your post praising our current coach for the job he's done? Oh....it's not there. Never mind. Go buy you a Michigan shirt.

You mean the same Huggins who refused to take the WVU job after Catlett. JB saved the program and turned it into a winner when no one else would. He never claimed WVU was his dream job unlike Huggins who refused to leave Cinci until his DUI incident. Huggins had opportunities to come here but was too busy enjoying his regular season success at Cinci until it all came crashing down.

Wow. Beilein was a great coach. He was a good man too. Ran a clean program with solid kids. Gave us the Final Four recruits and Huggs, a greater coach, took us to the next level. Both are where they wanted to be ... all things work together for good. Life is easier if you wish well on people and let things go.

You mean the same Huggins who refused to take the WVU job after Catlett. JB saved the program and turned it into a winner when no one else would. He never claimed WVU was his dream job unlike Huggins who refused to leave Cinci until his DUI incident. Huggins had opportunities to come here but was too busy enjoying his regular season success at Cinci until it all came crashing down.

So you hate Huggs, got it.

And you blame Huggs for not leaving Cincy, where he had it rolling, for WVU.....yeah that would have been logical for any coach to do.

Huggins is 100 times the coach than Beilein. I know that gets your panties in a wad, but the fact is we have a Final Four, and how many Sweet 16's? And Beilein had a 20 point lead with a great team and blew it in the Elite 8.....because of his system that you pump up.

I'm pretty sure Michigan has a free message board. Please go over there and post. We don't need your kind here.....or better said, we don't WANT your kind here......

And you blame Huggs for not leaving Cincy, where he had it rolling, for WVU.....yeah that would have been logical for any coach to do.

Huggins is 100 times the coach than Beilein. I know that gets your panties in a wad, but the fact is we have a Final Four, and how many Sweet 16's? And Beilein had a 20 point lead with a great team and blew it in the Elite 8.....because of his system that you pump up.

I never said I hated Huggins. I just don't get the hate for Beilein. If WVU was truly Huggins dream job as he likes to say, he would have took it earlier back when Gale left and he refused. Yet now, he's looked up to some WV God because he says those lovable things about WVU when he could have cared less about during his Cinci days.

Let me know when Huggins takes a team to a national title (JB has done that). Let me know when JB gets blown out by a UK team by 39 on national tv during a S16!game. Both are excellent coaches but Huggins isn't this WV god that people think he is.

I never said I hated Huggins. I just don't get the hate for Beilein. If WVU was truly Huggins dream job as he likes to say, he would have took it earlier back when Gale left and he refused. Yet now, he's looked up to some WV God because he says those lovable things about WVU when he could have cared less about during his Cinci days.

Let me know when Huggins takes a team to a national title (JB has done that). Let me know when JB gets blown out by a UK team by 39 on national tv during a S16!game. Both are excellent coaches but Huggins isn't this WV god that people think he is.

Let me know when Beilein isn't on the bubble. You say you don't hate Huggs, but you bring up anything negative on him. When can we hear your negatives on Beilein? Your true colors shine through.

Kudos to Beilein for his accomplishment of getting Michigan in the finals. Huggs has TWO Final Four appearances.....Michigan was lucky they won the Big 10 because they would have again been a bubble team and a lower seed.

And before you say it, Huggs Final Four for WVU was with a roster of contributors that were HALF, or more, Huggs recruits. People give Beilein that credit, and are stupid for saying that.

Dont sweat MountaineerWV......he won't allow any of us to say anything nice about JB on here.

He gets really butt hurt over it.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL

I'm pretty sure Michigan has a free message board. Please go over there and post. We don't need your kind here.....or better said, we don't WANT your kind here......
Huggins and Beilein are both good coaches. Beilein was the only man who wanted the job after catlett and he turned the program around. Huggins had the opportunity to come here after catlett but he used the wvu job to leverage more out of Cincy. Beilen made a business decision to leave for Michigan just like Huggins did after he left K State. You should be happy that we have had both of these great coaches at Wvu. If Huggins didn't get that DUI at Cincy he would probably still be there thankfully for us he isn't.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Let me know when Beilein isn't on the bubble. You say you don't hate Huggs, but you bring up anything negative on him. When can we hear your negatives on Beilein? Your true colors shine through.

Kudos to Beilein for his accomplishment of getting Michigan in the finals. Huggs has TWO Final Four appearances.....Michigan was lucky they won the Big 10 because they would have again been a bubble team and a lower seed.

And before you say it, Huggs Final Four for WVU was with a roster of contributors that were HALF, or more, Huggs recruits. People give Beilein that credit, and are stupid for saying that.
He isn't on the bubble he's in the Sweet 16

Dont sweat MountaineerWV......he won't allow any of us to say anything nice about JB on here.

He gets really butt hurt over it.

I appreciate JB for saving the program and bringing it to new heights. Same with RichRod in football.

All I'm saying about Huggins is if someone offered me or anyone else on this board their "dream job", I jump at the opportunity. Huggins didn't. Shows that WVU wasn't exactly his dream job like he tells people now.

I appreciate JB for saving the program and bringing it to new heights. Same with RichRod in football.

All I'm saying about Huggins is if someone offered me or anyone else on this board their "dream job", I jump at the opportunity. Huggins didn't. Shows that WVU wasn't exactly his dream job like he tells people now.

You continue sounding ignorant with this "dream job" thing. My dream job is working at Lowes and being around all the projects, tools, materials, etc. However, I can't quit my current situation and give up the TENS OF THOUSANDS in pay and benefits. So, you see, someone's "dream job" could be that....but finances will not permit it.

Huggs dream job is WVU......too bad you have a narrow minded understanding of what that truly means.

Reactions: wvvidd
The dream job stuff is stupid and way oveestated. Money talks and BS walks. Everything else is lip service to the fans - which I admit Huggs is great at providing

Huggins isn't a god and no one here purports him to be. Neither is JB. In fact, JB has been gone for a decade. Who cares about him now? But since you haven't, he also had 40 point losses to Nova (prior to its ascension), 30 point losses to UCONN, 20 point losses to Rutgers and Providence, and losing to moou enough to make it the most nerve-wracking game of the season despite playing in the 'roided up Big East.

But yes, Huggins took a team projected to finish in the middle of the pack in the B12 to the Sweet 16 and got blitzed by a group of McD's AA that many believed to be the greatest collection of talent in the history of college basketball. Same thing.

JB, was the perfect coach for WVU at that time. Regardless of how he got here, Huggs is by far a much better fit and coach for WVU.

It is a shame people are so bitter they can't enjoy where JB took us and how much further Huggs has taken us

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
congrats to JB. Hell of a coach.
I can tell you for a fact that Michigan doesn't recruit the crap. They get top players in basketball and football. They got the runs this year and that explains it all. Crap and runs are totally opposite although some folks think of them as one and the same.

Really? Hated WVU? Didn't know that!!! Link please! I would like to see where that dick slammed WVU. Thanks in advance.

JB, was the perfect coach for WVU at that time. Regardless of how he got here, Huggs is by far a much better fit and coach for WVU.

It is a shame people are so bitter they can't enjoy where JB took us and how much further Huggs has taken us

Agree. Always thought he put WVU on firm footing and Huggy picked up where JB left off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT