ADVERTISEMENT

Jailhouse Rock Trump-style

@NYC_Eer
...as if that pointy-headed "used car salesman" wasn't enough to run away from, now his Trumper MAGA maniac friends want to pile on? What's an honestly ignorant Leftist to do????...sheesh!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

My sincere advice to you @NYC_Eer ...stop bitching and get to steppin'! :joy:

His hatred for Trump is personal, plain and simple.

He voted and will vote again out of emotion, not for the betterment of our country.

Terrible.

Reactions: atlkvb
No doubt we are a divided nation. Divided on a consensus of what made the country great, what is required to maintain it, and least of all what we need to do to restore it. You make excellent suggestions, all valid. However I'm asking who is our enemy? How do we defeat them? The folks we see everyday acting all crazy are just the foot soldiers. They are not the generals or field commanders and they are NOT the leadership!

Who is our enemy? Any guesses?

Soros and today's left.

Here 'ya go @Gunny46...adding this to the discussion. An excellent take on exactly what we are up against.

excerpt:
America is steeped in the spiritual realm.

What is happening now in America is of biblical proportions. The spiritual battles underway within America’s national security and intelligence communities are also of biblical proportions, reflecting the nation’s larger spiritual battle.

This is the Final Battle.

Bishop Robert E. Smith brings biblical context into the conversation, weaving in Nimod and the Tower of Babel. He also provides perspective and context on Black History Month, which is happening now amid America’s spiritual battle.
(click on the podcast inside the link...runs about an hour)

Info about the podcast:
The National Security Hour is the tip of the spear in the epic battle to defend the United States of America, a Republic founded in 1776 by the brave Founders, from the dark forces of communism and world government. We take you on a journey exploring exclusive in-depth national security investigations that connect the past to the present and expose America’s enemies, both foreign and domestic.

The National Security Hour features intelligence analysts and military experts presenting the tough conversations and hard-nosed reality checks that the American people need to hear in order to fully understand the true picture of the evolving status of U.S. national security.

The National Security Hour exposes the wolves in sheep’s clothing and their nefarious plots to undermine and destroy U.S. national security.

Last edited:
Soros and today's left.
Yes of course he's part of it. If you have the time, click on the link above I provided and see how much of what he says you agree with?

No doubt we are a divided nation. Divided on a consensus of what made the country great, what is required to maintain it, and least of all what we need to do to restore it. You make excellent suggestions, all valid. However I'm asking who is our enemy? How do we defeat them? The folks we see everyday acting all crazy are just the foot soldiers. They are not the generals or field commanders and they are NOT the leadership!

Who is our enemy? Any guesses?

The devil is in the details and I've pointed out many of them.

Impeach Biden for Election interference. He was obviously blowing a dog whistle.

Yes ironically he is! Listen to the podcast I provided, it's eye opening.

I support people to share whatever Christian Theological ideas they have. Just understand I'm going to keep fighting for my Country, it's People, and the Constitution against the Communist Globalist Turds.

I support people to share whatever Christian Theological ideas they have. Just understand I'm going to keep fighting for my Country, it's People, and the Constitution against the Communist Globalist Turds.
It's a fight worth making. Just remember they aren't fighting against YOU.....it's who's standing as your representative.

Fast forward to 39:00 into that podcast I linked to understand how to fight this battle! It's crucial to arm yourself with this information if you ever hope to defeat this Spirit out to destroy our land! If you mistakenly believe defeating only Communists ends this, you will be defeated...matter of fact you already are if you don't understand what the Communists are fighting for.

Be a little more specific.
@sammyk (aka "wimpy")
Unfortunately I cannot elucidate details you are requesting, however I can easily make another attempt for you Tuesday if you would be so kind as to provide a tasty hamburger today!
iu

That wimp will lie on any day to scarf down a free burger @Gunny46, don't believe him!

Last edited:
It's a fight worth making. Just remember they aren't fighting against YOU.....it's who's standing as your representative.

Fast forward to 39:00 into that podcast I linked to understand how to fight this battle! It's crucial to arm yourself with this information if you ever hope to defeat this Spirit out to destroy our land! If you mistakenly believe defeating only Communists ends this, you will be defeated...matter of fact you already are if you don't understand what the Communists are fighting for.

No is was Islamic Jihadist not that long ago.

Maybe I just care to have a theological discussion about what I believe or don't specifically. I don't prescribe in Christian Pasification though. I prefer Level IV Body Armor to go along with my Armor of God. You can believe want though my friend.

No is was Islamic Jihadist not that long ago.

Maybe I just care to have a theological discussion about what I believe or don't specifically. I don't prescribe in Christian Pasification though. I prefer Level IV Body Armor to go along with my Armor of God. You can believe want though my friend.
I don't disagree with you my friend. The Spirit of anti-Christ manifests itself in many forms. As Godless Communism. Prophetically false Islam, new world order secular humanism, State controlled Fascism, environmental radicalism. racially charged separatism, sexually promiscuous transgenderism, and a-moral situational relativism. Christians aren't called to be "passive" against any of those manifestations of the powerful Spirit of anti-Christ. However you must first recognize then endeavor to understand those forces, and be armed with the Truth of the Word of God to both stop them and ultimately defeat them.

That's what the Podcast was about, and what I'm pleading with others engaged in this battle to understand! You cannot defeat your enemy unless you know who it is?

I don't disagree with you my friend. The Spirit of anti-Christ manifests itself in many forms. As Godless Communism. Prophetically false Islam, new world order secular humanism, State controlled Fascism, environmental radicalism. racially charged separatism, sexually promiscuous transgenderism, and a-moral situational relativism. Christians aren't called to be "passive" against any of those manifestations of the powerful Spirit of anti-Christ. However you must first recognize then endeavor to understand those forces, and be armed with the Truth of the Word of God to both stop them and ultimately defeat them.

That's what the Podcast was about, and what I'm pleading with others engaged in this battle to understand! You cannot defeat your enemy unless you know who it is?

I would even encourage non-believers to look at all of it. The tyrants don't care if you believe or not. As long as they get what they want.

I would even encourage non-believers to look at all of it. The tyrants don't care if you believe or not. As long as they get what they want.
Absolutely correct. In fact, they are counting on your ignorance and not being armed with the proper knowledge or equipment to fight back, or even understand who you are up against? Remember the Spirit of anti-Christ denies God's existence as well as his authority over humanity (including Government). If they can convince you Almighty God is non existent and not your powerful ally, they can and will easily defeat you.

Absolutely correct. In fact, they are counting on your ignorance and not being armed with the proper knowledge or equipment to fight back, or even understand who you are up against? Remember the Spirit of anti-Christ denies God's existence as well as his authority over humanity (including Government). If they can convince you Almighty God is non existent and not your powerful ally, they can and will easily defeat you.

Ok, just don't go all Leo Tolstoy or Christian Anarchism on me or you're going to start boring the crap out of me.

Front running Repub for POTUS gets indicted. Oops. I'm glad it's all working out for you and your boy. Maybe he'll get another 'boost' from Georgia or stolen documents. He'll be unstoppable then lol.
It shows how scared you really are of him when you have to pull a chicken-sh*t move like this to try and stop him from running:

Beak-Trimming-Blog-2.png

Ok, just don't go all Leo Tolstoy or Christian Anarchism on me or you're going to start boring the crap out of me.
No no my Man...but if we're going to fight and dedicate ourselves to winning the battle, we'd better damn well understand what we're up against and go into the battle with the right strategy, tactics, and equipment otherwise we're gonna get our asses kicked but good!

It's like Neal Brown going up against Texas with a game plan that only sees them as a "finesse" team, instead of a bunch of goat ropin' Cowboys who would just as soon castrate you instead of just tie you up!
giphy.gif

No no my Man...but if we're going to fight and dedicate ourselves to winning the battle, we'd better damn well understand what we're up against and go into the battle with the right strategy, tactics, and equipment otherwise we're gonna get our asses kicked but good!

It's like Neal Brown going up against Texas with a game plan that only sees them as a "finesse" team, instead of a bunch of goat ropin' Cowboys who would just as soon castrate you instead of just tie you up!
giphy.gif

You share what you think helps.

It shows how scared you really are of him when you have to pull a chicken-sh*t move like this to try and stop him from running:

Beak-Trimming-Blog-2.png

It's election interference. What did Biden know and when did he know it? So we can start the Impeachment process.

It's election interference. What did Biden know and when did he know it? So we can start the Impeachment process.
Do you seriously believe impeaching him would draw a conviction in 51-49 Senate controlled by lawless Democrats? What would be the point of impeaching him to have him acquitted and then Democrats acting like he's the most resilient political figure since Trump?

Do you seriously believe impeaching him would draw a conviction in 51-49 Senate controlled by lawless Democrats? What would be the point of impeaching him to have him acquitted and then Democrats acting like he's the most resilient political figure since Trump?

Don't care. He's interfering with the election. He is definitely involved in this. Not just this case. He's the leader of the Democrat Party. Let's see how how each member votes. FYI. It's already being looked into. So he better hope they don't find a "deep throat".

Don't care. He's interfering with the election. He is definitely involved in this. Not just this case. He's the leader of the Democrat Party. Let's see how how each member votes. FYI. It's already being looked into. So he better hope they don't find a deep throat.
Agree he's a conniving, lying, cheating, scumbag. Disagree the conniving, lying, cheating, scumbags in the Democrat led Senate would ever vote to convict him.

Yes...I saw that.......Bragg will reverse the charges against this man because of the public uproar.....like he did in an other similar case.

Shouldn't have even been considered or got as far as it did. These people are crazy.

DA Alvin Bragg will not prosecute NYC garage worker who shot armed thief​

Moussa Diarra, 57, was initially charged with attempted murder, assault and criminal possession of a weapon​

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT