ADVERTISEMENT

Jailhouse Rock Trump-style

I want to take this moment to thank all of the leftist liberals of America for putting Trump back in the spotlight in a time where his campaign needed a good boost. This crockery should carry him all the way to victory in the next election. I figure Bill Mahar and many like him will even be voting for Trump in the next election. Thanks mongaloid Bragg and all the leftist mouth-frothers cheering this tyranny on. You sick people will be your own demise.

I want to take this moment to thank all of the leftist liberals of America for putting Trump back in the spotlight in a time where his campaign needed a good boost. This crockery should carry him all the way to victory in the next election. I figure Bill Mahar and many like him will even be voting for Trump in the next election. Thanks mongaloid Bragg and all the leftist mouth-frothers cheering this tyranny on. You sick people will be your own demise.
Front running Repub for POTUS gets indicted. Oops. I'm glad it's all working out for you and your boy. Maybe he'll get another 'boost' from Georgia or stolen documents. He'll be unstoppable then lol.

Front running Repub for POTUS gets indicted. Oops. I'm glad it's all working out for you and your boy. Maybe he'll get another 'boost' from Georgia or stolen documents. He'll be unstoppable then lol.

Yes because Georgia is same stupid shit as NY and another example of the Democrats interfering with the election.

Reactions: 30CAT
I agree it’s a special kind of stupid for liberals to prosecute Trump for this shit, but to be thankful that the Trumpster is now going to be your candidate instead of a serious candidate makes you the dumbest shit of all.

I agree it’s a special kind of stupid for liberals to prosecute Trump for this shit, but to be thankful that the Trumpster is now going to be your candidate instead of a serious candidate makes you the dumbest shit of all.

He's leading in the polls. He's won before. He easily can pick the person who finishes 2nd to be his running mate. You should have just said Joe Biden and the New Democrat Party Shouldn't be interfering with the election.

• Love
Read this and stay out of NYC. These are the same idiots coming after Trump. You're next if you keep voting Democrat. The party of JFK has been taken over.

Last edited:

You are the stupid shit, gomer.

You are the stupid shit, gomer.

Any Republican, Moderate Democrat, Old School Liberal, Libertarian, who doesn't go register people to vote for Trump are in for a rude awakening down the road. Trump is the test case. If they get by with this they will do everything they did to him to your guy or gal later. I guarantee this. It's actually bigger than Trump the man now.

Read this and stay out of NYC. These are the same idiots coming after Trump. You're next if you keep voting Democrat. The party of JFK has taken over.

Yes...I saw that.......Bragg will reverse the charges against this man because of the public uproar.....like he did in an other similar case.

Yes...I saw that.......Bragg will reverse the charges against this man because of the public uproar.....like he did in an other similar case.

Did read the charges they tried to stack? It shouldn't take public uproar but here are.

Yes....of course.....Bragg is a sick puppy.....He thinks this and getting Trump will propel him into the NY Govs office.

The right of self defense is under attack by the far left. Not just by Bragg.

you should know stupid....since you are the poster child (molester)

Do you have a hard on for communism?

FIFY

They plan on doing this to everyone who runs against them from now on. Why not if they can get by with it. When was the last time they truly had a real moderate lead their party. JFK? How did that work out? These people are sick. They have been at this a long time. They have had the patience to slowly progress their goals. They seem to be out of patience.

I figure that will be good for a couple million extra votes.

Of course, you liars will just have to invent 83 million this time, won't you?

So I'd assume from this post, you're a careful, considerate, thoughtful, informed voter?

I don't think you'd disagree with that am I correct? Very good, since we agree how thoughtful, careful, considerate and well informed you are let us know who's your "serious candidate" and what are the main issues you've decided to vote for him/her based on that which don't place you into the same category as one of the "dumbest shits of all"?

Now I'll predict two things, and I can't be wrong because one of them will turn out to be 100% correct.

Prediction #1 You will thoughtfully, carefully, considerately, (and honestly) answer this with the candidate and the issues that back your self admitted declaration.

Prediction #2 you will run off with your tail between your legs, not only refusing to answer this but in so doing proving yourself to be the very caricature you accuse Trump voters of being!

Wonder which "prediction" will prove me correct? 🤔

@NYC_Eer
Do the rest of you see why I hate this guy so much?????
giphy.gif

...and look at him go folks!!!!!!!!!

Bye @NYC_Eer ...."dumshit" absentee voting ballots are being accepted 24/7

Last edited:
  • Love
Yep, whatever it takes. I know how they do it too but I'm not telling.
Since Democrats showed the way in '20...the next election will come down to who can cheat the most? Then it'll be fun when whoever loses steals the race from the other candidate! :rolleyes:

Since Democrats showed the way in '20...the next election will come down to who can cheat the most? Then it'll be fun when whoever loses steals the race from the other candidate! :rolleyes:

He doesn't care. They don't care. Get it? Go register a bunch of people to vote. Get volunteers to work the polling stations. Don't let them convince you it won't make a difference.

Reactions: atlkvb

Explain how you think Pedo-Joe is better than Trump. Have you looked around lately?

Do you actually think Pedo-Joe is a serious candidate? He is destroying our country.

Seriously. Explain how Pedo-Joe has made America better than Trump did.

Reactions: atlkvb and Gunny46
Explain how you think Pedo-Joe is better than Trump. Have you looked around lately?

Do you actually think Pedo-Joe is a serious candidate? He is destroying our country.

They will kick Biden to the curb for someone even more radical as soon as they can get away with it.

Reactions: atlkvb and 30CAT
He doesn't care. They don't care. Get it? Go register a bunch of people to vote. Get volunteers to work the polling stations. Don't let them convince you it won't make a difference.
Absolutely. No question about it. One thing you will never find on the Left, is them passionately arguing for or promoting the failed policies they end up supporting. So in addition to what you laid out, it is critical to engage them on policy, and force them either admit to their failed agenda, or expose them for failing to realize what they voted for. I suspect they know their ideas don't work, which is why they are unable to honestly defend them. However with the help of the media they hide behind the disastrous results of their policies, or they become flummoxed when asked to defend them because the vast majority of them are essentially ill informed or quite frankly lobotomized and brainwashed by State sponsored propaganda from the legacy media.

So all they have left as a substitute is the "scorched earth" policy, ridicule, name calling, and arrogant condescension accusing others of what they in fact are. They are not unhappy to see the country collapse as a result of their misguided agenda. Matter of fact they'd prefer it. Which brings me to the question I posed to you late last night during the Final Four basketball game.

Do you believe we are fighting only ignorant folks who are operationally clueless, or are they motivated by far greater and more powerful forces in their zealotry and maniacal determination to destroy every vestige of the traditions and institutions and systems that helped America become great, but also unfortunately is now perilously close to losing?

Who or what are we fighting against in your opinion and why? (open for discussion)

They will kick Biden to the curb for someone more radical as soon as they can get away with it.

Who do they have? Newsome? Hilliary? Sanders? Pocahontas? Commie-la Harris?

Best case scenario for them would be the other Obama and she tried to ban the word "bossy"

Bleaters are clueless

Who do they have? Newsome? Hilliary? Sanders? Pocahontas? Commie-la Harris?

Best case scenario for them would be the other Obama and she tried to ban the word "bossy"

Bleaters are clueless

They got Fetterman elected. So they could propably dig up Stalin at this point and sell it to some of their voters.

@NYC_Eer
...as if that pointy-headed "used car salesman" wasn't enough to run away from, now his Trumper MAGA maniac friends want to pile on? What's an honestly ignorant Leftist to do????...sheesh!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

My sincere advice to you @NYC_Eer ...stop bitching and get to steppin'! :joy:

• Haha
Who or what are we fighting against in your opinion and why? (open for discussion)

You're fighting against several things. Right now they have you fighting amongst yourselves. That would have been kind of entertaining 30 years ago. Not as much today.

You're fighting against several things. Right now they have you fighting amongst yourselves. That would have been kind of entertaining 30 years ago. Not as much today.
No doubt we are a divided nation. Divided on a consensus of what made the country great, what is required to maintain it, and least of all what we need to do to restore it. You make excellent suggestions, all valid. However I'm asking who is our enemy? How do we defeat them? The folks we see everyday acting all crazy are just the foot soldiers. They are not the generals or field commanders and they are NOT the leadership!

Who is our enemy? Any guesses?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT