ADVERTISEMENT

I've been told people are looking for me.

you arent allowed to mock people for grammar/spelling errors. according to our resident highway worker, it shows a sign of an inferiority complex.
It was no error rifle. I'm here to reek as a symbolic turd. However stone balls does have an inferiority complex

Exactly. Havoc has already been wreaked in my name here, now it's time to reek it up to symbolize the turd this board really is.
Speaking of turd boards, how is the bull sheet going? Looked the other day and saw thst sisters was one of the main posters. Lol. I guess its the place to be if you want to communicate w him & Dan on sports

you arent allowed to mock people for grammar/spelling errors. according to our resident highway worker, it shows a sign of an inferiority complex.
That was a dumbass error. Not a slight spelling or grammar mistake. It's allowed

Speaking of turd boards, how is the bull sheet going? Looked the other day and saw thst sisters was one of the main posters. Lol. I guess its the place to be if you want to communicate w him & Dan on sports
Those two are "great" human beings.

All by design, which confirms what Rifle has been saying all along.

By the way, welcome Geauxtherd. When you get a minute, can you talk to your wife Meg for me, and have her stop messaging me. She's blowing up my cell.

All by design, which confirms what Rifle has been saying all along.

By the way, welcome Geauxtherd. When you get a minute, can you talk to your wife Meg for me, and have her stop messaging me. She's blowing up my cell.
You sure that's all she's blowing?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT