ADVERTISEMENT

It's not just Afghanistan -- Americans are losing faith in Biden on many issues

I never had faith in the piece of sh!t
I find it hard to believe 80 million people "believed" in whatever it was they were voting creepy Joe into office for. I'm more certain roughly half those 80 million voters never even existed. The rest we already know were just hate filled anti-Trumpers who had no real clue why they were voting for creepy Joe, he just wasn't Trump.

I wonder now if any of them think Trump was really as bad as the media convinced them?

They certainly don't need to tell anyone how much of creepy screw up I am atl, let me tell 'ya!
iu

Nope you're right on that creepy Joe, no amount of "soft" media can hide that fact.

I guess they're figuring out that everything he touches turns to shit!!
Or he'll make sure of it before he finishes screwing things up.

Exhibit A: Afghanistan

Oh boy....I really F'd that up didn't I atl?
iu

Yup, 'ya really did creepy Joe....you totally opened up that sh*t hole! Now it really stinks over there too. 😒

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Hey creepy Joe, didn't you recently say you "needed more time" to fix things overseas for America? Something about 120 days not being enough for 'ya? So how much more time do 'ya need now creepy Joe to screw everything up huh?

Oh I think I'm done screwing things up overseas atl...time for me to take a nice long nap.
iu

Careful there creepy Joe...'ya might croak while you're sleeping. (wouldn't that be a relief?):stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT and WVUALLEN
'Ya know I really can't answer all these questions without checking with my "instructors" first folks
iu

Damn creepy Joe, 'ya can't answer any questions even after they "instruct" you!

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT and WVUALLEN
They only wanted Trump out. They didn't care about the consequences.
I’d take him back in a NY minute. He got so much done and was simply an advocate for what was good for our country. On foreign policy, he was tough as woodpecker lips. Always knew Hiden Biden would be a disaster. How could he handle our country’s issues when he couldn’t string together a cognitive sentence or remember what he ate for breakfast? And Kamala does not have the experience to handle the job either.

I’d take him back in a NY minute. He got so much done and was simply an advocate for what was good for our country. On foreign policy, he was tough as woodpecker lips. Always knew Hiden Biden would be a disaster. How could he handle our country’s issues when he couldn’t string together a cognitive sentence or remember what he ate for breakfast? And Kamala does not have the experience to handle the job either.
Kamala???? I wore that girl out!
iu

That's what happens when you put a lifelong politician in charge of the White House...Especially one with mush for brains..

They didn't hate him over mean tweets or anything else they claim. They hate him because they had their hearts set on Hilliary, first female president...etc. and their team keeping control.

The media is who got all of the sheep riled up, mocking him, laughing at him along with Hollywood and Washington elitists. They were 100% confident their ridiculous policies were what The People wanted, including power and control for leftists.

Then The People voted for Trump, based on his campaign and made all of the naysayers look like fools. They were embarrassed. Then Trump not only acted on what he promised The People, he was doing it despite having to fight the leftist elites and their lies every step of the way. THAT'S why the hate Trump and it is the ONLY reason. How do I know? Anyone who could look at Pedo-Joe and claim he's a better leader than Trump is a liar. Period.

Trump won the 2020 election. Leftists cheated him out of it. Not a soul out there, among American citizens, likes what's happening. We didn't vote this waste of space into office. The People are being screwed.

Last edited:
Reactions: atlkvb
They didn't hate him over mean tweets or anything else they claim. They hate him because they had their hearts set on Hilliary, first female president...etc. and their team keeping control.

The media is who got all of the sheep riled up, mocking him, laughing at him along with Hollywood and Washington elitists. They were 100% confident their ridiculous policies were what The People wanted, including power and control for leftists.

Then The People voted for Trump, based on his campaign and made all of the naysayers look like fools. They were embarrassed. Then Trump not only acted on what he promised The People, he was doing it despite having to fight the leftist elites and their lies every step of the way. THAT'S why the hate Trump and it is the ONLY reason. How do I know? Anyone who could look at Pedo-Joe and claim he's a better leader than Trump is a liar. Period.

Trump won the 2020 election. Leftists cheated him out of it. Not a soul out their, among American citizens, likes what's happening. We didn't vote this waste of space into office. The People are being screwed.
So true. He has no defenders and no supporters. He is a train wreck. No one can legitimately explain why they voted for him based on one policy he's now delivering on. Instead they avoid discussing him and his disastrous performance because it's so embarrassing. They just all hated Trump, that's the only justification they can offer for such a poor choice with these poor results.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT