ADVERTISEMENT

It's nice to see that the wall Trump swore he was going to build

EERs 3:16

Heisman Winner
Oct 17, 2001
is doing its job and keeping...illegals out...

Oh wait, he didn't build the wall as promised, hell he didn't even expand the wall...he simply replaced segments of it....

I'll wait for the brainless lemmings to spin this in Trump's favor......because .......well.....they just can't think for themselves....

wow...

they've removed hundreds of wall videos from youtube...

not surprising...

Last edited:
This video had over ONE MILLION views...

it was deleted from YouTube...

Found it on C-SPAN

the BEST PRESIDENT IN YOUR LIFETIME...

I can see why it was deleted...

TOO MUCH TRUTH FOR THE IDIOTS TO HANDLE...

**** WATCH ****

Last edited:

Oh wait, he didn't build the wall as promised, hell he didn't even expand the wall...he simply replaced segments of it....

I'll wait for the brainless lemmings to spin this in Trump's favor......because .......well.....they just can't think for themselves....

Under Trump, we had the most secure borders in decades.

The day Pedo-Joe took over, he started reversing everything Trump had in place and now it's out of control.

You're actually trying to defend Pedo-Joe for the crisis he and his fellow Democrats created?

The ignorance of you bleaters never ceases to amaze me.

Reactions: Elkeer and mtn1neer

It’s ok, biff will soon be surrounded by walls.

So, in your dumb fvcking retard logic, the mass illegal invasion is Trump’s fault? And further, you flat out lie or display your shear ignorance about how much was actually done with respect to border security. He basically replaced the whole previously porous border fence with the wall and in fact built additional wall. He did this following the advice of his CBP (unlike this current administration) of what needed prioritizing.

I swear to god, it’s fine to criticize Trump. There was plenty to criticize, but the knots you morons tie yourselves into trying to remanufacture reality is next level retard logic.

Take a lap.

Honestly feel bad for the OP after WVU82’s epic beat down.

Billy Crystal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: roadtrasheer

When stupid people try to pass off lies they just look stupid.

You were always a moron

So, in your dumb fvcking retard logic, the mass illegal invasion is Trump’s fault? And further, you flat out lie or display your shear ignorance about how much was actually done with respect to border security. He basically replaced the whole previously porous border fence with the wall and in fact built additional wall. He did this following the advice of his CBP (unlike this current administration) of what needed prioritizing.

I swear to god, it’s fine to criticize Trump. There was plenty to criticize, but the knots you morons tie yourselves into trying to remanufacture reality is next level retard logic.

Take a lap.
The Desantis war room in action.

Ann Coulter was right.....when it comes to the border wall, Trump was a complete failure....

Ann Coulter was right.....when it comes to the border wall, Trump was a complete failure....
He certainly failed at getting it completed. I’d argue however that the wall among many things are what caused the GOP to lose the house in 2018. Once we lost that, there was zero chance it was getting completed.

But again, you already showed what a moron you were in the opening salvo of this thread. You’re dropping Facebook political meme talking points and thinking you’re being clever. It really just shows your lack of understanding to a degree necessary for the conversation to be had. Congrats, you’re lowest common denominator those ads target.

Do me a favor and start adding derp derp at the end of every post just so I know not to take you seriously.

He had to fight environmentalists, Democrats and lawsuits. Democrats fought Trump in literally everything since he was elected. They didn't want him to succeed at anything, even to the detriment of our country. That's how deep their hatred ran.

LINK: How Much of Trump’s Border Wall Was Built?

The Trump administration completed hundreds of miles of wall along the southern border before Pedo-Joe halted construction.

Just hours after Pedo-Jjoe took office in January 2021, he signed a handful of executive orders fulfilling campaign promises and signaling the priorities of his fledgling administration.

Among them: an order to immediately halt construction on former President Donald Trump’s signature border wall.

Trump’s signature promise to build a barrier along the southwest border of the U.S. propelled him to victory in 2016, and his administration during his term appropriated some $15 billion for its construction – a big chunk of which was taken from the Defense Department’s budget after Congress (Democrat-led) refused to meet the administration’s funding demands, prompting a lengthy government shutdown.

The wall was a constant source of controversy, prompting fierce criticism from environmentalists and Democrats. Its construction and funding was also the target of a number of lawsuits.

Before Pedo-Joe stopped new construction on the wall, the Trump administration had built 458 miles of what it dubbed “border wall system,” according to final figures compiled by U.S. Customs and Border Protection and provided to U.S. News.

The wall consists mostly of 18- to 30-foot steel bollards anchored in concrete. The barriers also feature sensors, lights, cameras and parallel roads in some places.

The vast majority of the 458 miles were constructed in places where some kind of barrier already existed, but most of the preexisting structures were far less imposing than the new wall and included fencing and rudimentary technical barriers. The total figure also includes what the agency calls “secondary border wall” or sections of wall built behind preexisting barriers that ultimately remained in place.

Some 226 miles, or nearly half of the total number of miles built, run along the border in Arizona, including more than 100 miles in both the Border Patrol sector near Yuma and in the sector near Tucson.

About 100 miles were constructed in New Mexico, largely in a stretch along the eastern part of the state’s border that bumps into Texas near El Paso. A total of 55 miles were built in the Lone Star State along the Rio Grande by El Paso and in lengths by Lardeo and in the Rio Grande Valley.

California saw the completion of construction of 77 miles of wall in areas along the border near San Diego and El Centro.

Stretches of the wall system are not necessarily contiguous. The wall often runs into existing fencing or simply has gaps.

One of the most controversial aspects of the wall was its cost. During his 2016 campaign, Trump pledged that Mexico would foot the bill – a promise that went unfulfilled, leaving taxpayers to fund construction. In some places, Trump’s barrier carried a price tag of up to $46 million per mile, according to the Pedo administration.

Since taking office and largely stopping wall construction, Pedo-Joe has canceled border wall projects paid for by Pentagon funds. In June, the administration announced it was returning $2.2 billion in Defense Department funds diverted for the wall in order to use the money for 66 previously deferred defense projects, including a missile field expansion in Alaska and a school for U.S. military children in Germany.

The Pedo administration most recently said it would use border security funding allocated by Congress to close small gaps in border barriers and to pay for environmental fixes and the clean-up of border wall construction sites. Work will include projects like the installation of drainage to prevent flooding, addition of missing gates and construction of erosion control measures, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said in a December statement.

The administration is also urging Congress to cancel the remaining funding allocated to the wall and instead siphon money toward other border security initiatives.

Conservatives have sharply criticized the administration for stopping wall construction, especially as the number of migrants crossing the border surged in 2021. Democrats largely maintain that a physical wall along the border is both ineffective and fiscally wasteful.

Pedo-Joe has struggled in polling on immigration.

He certainly failed at getting it completed. I’d argue however that the wall among many things are what caused the GOP to lose the house in 2018. Once we lost that, there was zero chance it was getting completed.

But again, you already showed what a moron you were in the opening salvo of this thread. You’re dropping Facebook political meme talking points and thinking you’re being clever. It really just shows your lack of understanding to a degree necessary for the conversation to be had. Congrats, you’re lowest common denominator those ads target.

Do me a favor and start adding derp derp at the end of every post just so I know not to take you seriously.
Basically for Trump to build the wall he would have had to find someone to do it for free because nobody in Congress was going to help and without the actual wall there is no way to make Mexico pay for it.

some folks can't handle certain substances....you obviously are one of those people.....my suggestion....put down the pipe and back slowly away

You can SEE THE TRUMP WALL ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE SCREEN...

compared to the crap it replaced on the left side...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT