ADVERTISEMENT

It's another Trump boat & car parade weekend !

Words cannot express how thrilled I am with these boat parades. It is simply awesome!

As the Left tries to convince us Biden's support is both massive and deep, we see these phenomenal boat parades not even organized by Trump simply dwarfing anything Biden or his media planners & propagandists can even think of!

Absolutely awesome display of Patriots who will be going to voting booths in person...no "mail in" laziness among this crowd. There aren't enough cheaters Leftists can manufacture to overcome this outpouring of support for our President. Thanks so much for posting these @WVU82 ....the foundations of the coming landslide... only it started on the water!

Go Trump!

Last edited:
I don't watch them, but I'm wondering does the media ever show these boat parades or at least talk about them? Anyone see them even mentioned? I mean this is incredible, and I'd think worth at least just mentioning as a news item? I'll bet if Americans spontaneously organized massive boat parades for Joe Biden it would get mentioned....probably lead story with Live "on the scene" reports and reporters gushing all over themselves.

These rallies for Trump. Not a word. They're not biased?

Puhleese!

Thanks again for posting these @WVU82 ....you're better than the media anyway! [thumbsup]

One other thing I just thought of. These boat parades and how the media ignores them remind me of how Trump's Black support gets overlooked. The media never interviews Blacks who support Trump, they never show them or mention how many Blacks are planning to support Trump. All we hear from the media is how much of a racist Trump is or how he's hated by most Blacks, and you'd think no Blacks at all support him because they are never shown....just like these boat parades.

Man are they going to be surprised on November 3rd when all of these folks who they pretend don't exist suddenly show up in person to vote for "Orange man Bad". 😱

Landslide coming...Leftist meltdown to follow. I love it!

The media won't show them (except Fox). Can't show anything that demonstrates anyone supporting Trump of the Republican Party.

They'll cover it if there is a crash or something that makes Trump or a supporter look bad.

They'll cover it if they can frame a headline like "Far-right Trump supporters prevent Cuban family on raft from landing in the United States by blockading port". Then continue with a Biden quote of it being an anti-immigrant, anti-black lives matter white supremacist rally led by racist Trumpers.

Of course, they'll leave out the fact that Biden wants to take those boats and give it to some inner-city single parent crackhead because of "reparations" and it wasn't his fault he doesn't have a boat because boat dealerships are inherently racist against people who can't afford a boat.

Reactions: atlkvb
Unreal. Truly inspiring. Those are all Trump voters out there on that water. Coming ashore in November to deliver a landslide win.

We're gonna "flood" the voting booths atl with Freedom Loving Patriots
iu

Last edited:
Reactions: WVU82
Consider for one moment if you will the contrast in styles. Leftists insistent on your vote and winning are out in the streets of our fine American cities burning & destroying property, throwing bricks and rocks at police and innocent people all while chanting "death to America"

Meanwhile Trump supporters are out in their boats, cruising along the coastlines, listening to Patriotic music, sipping cool adult beverages with their Freedom loving friends, flying "old Glory" and simply waiting for November 3rd when we all get to say with one loud voice....FOUR MORE YEARS for President Trump!!!!!!!!

Now ask yourselves, who'd you rather party with?

These folks
iu

or these a-holes?

iu

Any questions?

Last edited:
That is so awesome 82! These polls are an absolute joke.

I'm lovin' the lying polls atl...will make my landslide win even sweeter!
iu

Oh don't you know it DJT? I can't wait to see this chick again.....

'ol girl was in PAIN!!!!!!!

I hope the media continues to ignore the outpouring of support for our President in minority communities. When they help provide his landslide margin of victory it will really piss them off, then they can start covering all the rioters they are ignoring who will be equally angry and deranged. I just want to see a bunch of pissed off loser Leftists all screaming like this chick...

'ol girl was in PAIN!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT