ADVERTISEMENT

It’s not THAT the wind is blowing but rather WHAT the wind is……..

AnthonyKrumpach

Mostly right and my mom likes me........sometimes
Staff
Jul 19, 2012
Monroe, ga
westvirginia.rivals.com
Blowing - Ron White

Sometimes it isn’t that we lost, it’s who we’ve lost to. 0-2 to Penn State and 1-2 against Pitt.

We are 10-6 since the start of the ‘23 season. I would say the best run of Browns tenure. Yet we are 1-4 in what I would call “fan important matchups”. You lose twice to PSU in embarrassing manners, with sickening loses to your biggest Rival and a Hail Mary gut punch to your former HC.

I understand emotions are high after this defeat but I can’t disagree with the obvious consensus that Neal has to go (with a majority saying do it now). It’s not from a lack of effort or want. It just isn’t working. We are at a crossroad where we can no longer afford to be where we are. Things are changing very quickly at the collegiate level in athletics and we are in a very dangerous situation along with having deficiencies to begin with (small state with low population). If something doesn’t change, and in a big way, we willl likely be on the outside looking in when the next round of conference mergers happen.

I love this class and most of the roster but it’s piss or get off the pot time. We may be too late but the bandaid must come off now. We’ve got to burn it down to rebuild.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.