ADVERTISEMENT

Is there another site where this troll lunacy isn’t allowed?

David Early has dropped football to focus on basketball. He had a cannon for an arm and athletic ability but he’s going for basketball and has a huge upside. He’s 6-3 to 6-4 legit and 240-250 as a junior guard. He will be incredible at WVU eating a better diet and working with strength and conditioning staff. Early is a 5 star level at shooting guard. He can score from anywhere against anybody.

Huggins will need to get on him hard about committing soon. The interest is exploding and the bigger offers are coming after season this spring and summer. Pitt just had him up for a visit and SEC, Big East, ACC, Big 10 schools are getting involved. WVU had him up vs Oklahoma a few weeks ago.

Did you ever find his wingspan...

I don't think he is quick enough to beat elite guards off the dribble.

If his Wingspan is bigger than his frame he could be a small ball forward.

Caroline from Nevada is an example.
But he is 6-7 and can guard a big if needed.
But he can play 1-5.

David Early is a guard that you need to win big in the half court. He’s bouncy and quick enough but his size and strength is incredible for a guard. His ball handling and skill set is uncanny for his size. He is one of the best shooters in the east. Unlimited range. 6-4 legit.

Press Virginia isn’t getting past sweet 16 and it’s done. The elite 8 and Final years were teams that won in half court. Early can post up better than any guard in the country. His ball handling and slashing to the hoop is uncanny. Wait til the state tourney film gets out.

He should be three steps faster than everyone else.
I can watch the video but I don't like highlights in basketball
Because when I judge a basketball player.
I go by three things
1) Running the court.
2) Without the ball. What is he doing without the ball? Trying to get open. How is his basketball IQ?
3) Defensive Effort- Is he creating points from his defense.

Great high school players dominant the entire game...
All phases

Basketball highlights don't show this.
Have to watch full game footage

But what I saw....
As a junior against West Virginia competition he should be at least three steps quicker than the rest
None of those players he is playing are even JUCO players.

That’s why you need to watch full game film of him this year against the better teams on the schedule. When he plays in state tournament he will face good athletes and good teams. He will light them up. Kid is special talent. I’ve seen him live vs some good WV teams against D2 and D1 level players.

Trust me this kid would own high school guards in Texas or anywhere. He’s a great ball handler and shooter with so much size and strength.

That’s why you need to watch full game film of him this year against the better teams on the schedule. When he plays in state tournament he will face good athletes and good teams. He will light them up. Kid is special talent. I’ve seen him live vs some good WV teams against D2 and D1 level players.

Trust me this kid would own high school guards in Texas or anywhere. He’s a great ball handler and shooter with so much size and strength.

When you say own....
There is a difference.
Being the best player does not necessarily mean you are owning the court.

I am sure he would be a great guard in Texas.
He is a D1 level player.
There are over 300 Division 1 schools.
Is he Big XII level or is Southland Conference or Colonial.

Here is a 2020 recruit at guard who is Big 12 level.
He has showed it at Team USA junior tournaments and AAU
This is against another 5 star level recruit

There used to be a site called we must ignite this couch. It was ok. I heard the owner got too far into politics and lost his desire to live like a man though. Must be all the estrogen and lack of testosterone that comes with such a pathetic lifestyle. That is what politics do to people. Makes them a fraction of what they were born to be

Dude all these sites are fool of people talking trash and being nasty. 247 is full of nasty retarted posters. Chris Anderson needs the clueless out of state bozos that aren’t in WV and don’t know shit. He knows they rely on his mostly wrong stuff. Didn’t Chris say Chuggs was good. Lol.....Why do some believe his opinion? He’s wrong sometimes.

It’s a message board. It’s not real in person trash talk. Who cares what anybody says here. It shouldn’t bother you. We don’t even know each other. Who cares.......say what you say. If you don’t like or agree with someone else state your opinion. It’s like whatever.

Really.

IS this because you were banned from the site for the same crap you post here?

I think you should have the guts to bring a true signature quit about Chris saying Chuggs was good. You can be sued for saying someone said something when they didn't.

How can we discuss the team or WVU sports without talking about players? Players come and go. Your either good or your not. You either work hard or you don’t. How can we not criticize players at times? Players transfer, leave all the time everywhere. I’m not the only one here that threw players under the bus at times.

How can you put down players not knowing who they are and what their day was like?
How can sports be talked about when you're post are the most insane repetitive post known to man. Talk sports not stupidity and perhaps everyone else will talk sports with you.

At least your alter ego TVZ talks a good game even though he or it thinks they know everything when it doesn't.

Are you the one who jumps on Huggins for players not working hard? Seems to me you are now saying it's the players fault.

No you're not the only one that threw players under the bus. But you are the one who said these players are the best ever and will win Big 12 Back to back and be a final 4 team.

Shaka Smart would love Early. He can help anybody score. Kid is a talented kid deep in the rural mountains of WV from a humble town. That county he is from loves basketball. It’s a beautiful thing to see them play a big game. It rocks.

David Early is Big 12 material. Kid is instant offense. Wait til he gets in D1 strength and conditioning with a real good diet. Holy shit!

Townsvansandt this is what makes sports beautiful. Early playing basketball gives him a ticket to see the world. It’s a great story to see kids like him prosper.

Townsvansandt Knapper looked solid last night with double figure scoring. McCabe had 0 points with horrible defense. We are spot on. WVUallen and Pratt loser looking crazy as usual. Knapper is way better than McCabe.

I agree with you about Knapper
I think Huggins does as well.
Knapper is a freshman so he is going to have good games and bad games.
It depends on his Defense. One thing that he has on McCabe is athletic ability. Has potential to be a good starting guard by his senior year.

Regarding Early.
He is not on Texas' radar next year. Think Texas might only have 1 or 2 spots open.
Greg Brown is getting one. Watch his videos.
It is a man against boys.

But Texas has a big shooting guard coming in to replace Snoop Roach
Williams. From a HS close to where I live.
Williams is much better than Early.
He jumped in the national rankings the past few months

This is what a 5 star looks like against high school competition....

It looks like a NBA player walked into the gym

Greg Brown just released his Top 10 today...

Almost half of the Big XII included
Baylor
Kansas
Texas
Texas Tech

Greg Brown needs to man up and get some pride and go to Texas. It’s home. You don’t turn your back on that. Texas is in a great conference and he should go there. Texas Longhorns should be in his blood. He needs to commit and stay home. Period. Be a legend there. He looks like the real deal to me.

Texas won’t find David Early deep in those woods. They ain’t coming to Logan County, WV way off the interstate deep in those mountains. That’s the southern WV coalfields. It’s a humble area. I wish you could see a big game there it rocks man. It would blow your mind to see the community spirit they have for a big game.

Damn what a long day. After the job is done I train the next great WV legend. My son is going to be a WVU Mountaineer. He has it. Stud! He has serious talent and loves to work. Sky is the limit. Knapper, Early are going to pave the way. WV has some damn good guards to recruit.

The Bridges kid is the real deal. Check him out. In person is better than the film these WV boys got. In person they are even better.

Greg Brown is going to play the field. Don't blame him. He knows what Texas offers. Plus he wants to be KD.

Regarding Early. Too far in the future. Smart isn't afraid to process players out the door.
Don't know the guard situation in 2020.
Texas recruits nationally in basketball. They just offered a SF from Utah today for the 2019 class.

I think Knapper will eventually become a great guard in the Big XII. Might not be next year but by his senior year he should be one of the better guards
Don't know about the rest.

I agree about Knapper. He’s going to be good.

Greg Brown will shop his attention around. I think the pressure and support locally will keep him home though. He could elevate Texas as a 1 and done star. It’s a crime if Texas let’s him out. Build a wall around Austin area and keep him home. He should want to stay home and be the man.

West Virginia has a base for their next 2 years.
Knapper needs more highs than lows. I have seen him be able to control games as a guard at times. Once he gets experience he will have more games like that.
Knapper and Culver can provide that. Don't know what WV will do with Culver next year if the freshman big coming in is as advertise.

One of them will have to develop a shot or someway to be on the court at the same time.

Culver missed the first two months of this season and first 11 games. Despite that he’s still very good and only a freshmen. Imagine if never suspended? Culver will be All Big 12 next year. He’s a stud.

Oscar is thought by many scouts to actually be the best big man 4-5 player in country. I’ve seen him live and he is a super freak. Big, athletic freak with a high wire motor. Top rebounder in country. He will be an instant impact for sure. Physically he’s already strong. Not to mention he improves every year so much cause he was raw a few years ago. Culver and Oscar will be able to rip teams apart down low which helps everybody else. If Konate comes back it will probably be the one of the best front lines in decades in college hoops. 3 monsters down low. Holy cow! How do you divide the minutes? Lol

If Huggs hits on any JUCO guard they are right back in business with the big guys we got in Culver, Oscar and possibly Konate returning. It appears he is coming back. With Knapper getting older next year and taking the point guard duty with Beetle back as well, things will improve dramatically. Beetle can return to his 6th man role and score, shoot, defend. Mathews gets older, stronger and Lamont West will be a senior shooter. If they hit on 1 of these JUCO scorers they are recruiting they are going to return to top 10-15 basketball. I bet they get somone good.

Miles McBride will only be a freshmen and Martin appears headed here too. I’m not putting anything on them yet. They have to show up and prove it first. I do believe both are solid recruits though.

Pride train wrecks another thread. Do you even know how to stay on topic?

This is what a 5 star looks like against high school competition....

It looks like a NBA player walked into the gym

He plays like a bully, he won't even let guys on the other team dunk the ball! He's just plain rude, except for after he scores and he politely hands the ball to the other team.

He's just showing off because he's better than all the others. Who wants mean players like that? I mean besides every head coach in college basketball.

He plays like a bully, he won't even let guys on the other team dunk the ball! He's just plain rude, except for after he scores and he politely hands the ball to the other team.

He's just showing off because he's better than all the others. Who wants mean players like that? I mean besides every head coach in college basketball.

He has some issues with his game. Like ball handling.
But his athleticism and length make up for it.

Culver missed the first two months of this season and first 11 games. Despite that he’s still very good and only a freshmen. Imagine if never suspended? Culver will be All Big 12 next year. He’s a stud.

Oscar is thought by many scouts to actually be the best big man 4-5 player in country. I’ve seen him live and he is a super freak. Big, athletic freak with a high wire motor. Top rebounder in country. He will be an instant impact for sure. Physically he’s already strong. Not to mention he improves every year so much cause he was raw a few years ago. Culver and Oscar will be able to rip teams apart down low which helps everybody else. If Konate comes back it will probably be the one of the best front lines in decades in college hoops. 3 monsters down low. Holy cow! How do you divide the minutes? Lol

I have seen that....
But his offensive game is not refined.
One of those players have to play the wing.

You definitely cannot put them on the court at the same time.

Damn what a long day. After the job is done I train the next great WV legend. My son is going to be a WVU Mountaineer. He has it. Stud! He has serious talent and loves to work. Sky is the limit. Knapper, Early are going to pave the way. WV has some damn good guards to recruit.

The Bridges kid is the real deal. Check him out. In person is better than the film these WV boys got. In person they are even better.
The Mountaineers are saved. Pride's son is being trained right now to be the next savior. Let's see, he's what, 3,4,5? In 15 years Pride will have him trained up and Huggins will no doubt be on his door step because we know Huggins ain't going nowhere.

The Mountaineers are saved. Pride's son is being trained right now to be the next savior. Let's see, he's what, 3,4,5? In 15 years Pride will have him trained up and Huggins will no doubt be on his door step because we know Huggins ain't going nowhere.

He should be good. He's been left in gyms his whole life while his father seeks out high school boys. Might as well pick up a ball while he waits.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
I've been premium under a few different names since 2009 or maybe before then but I have always enjoyed the free board.

Even Uder.....

Don't know why people get so bent with certain posters.

Uder is obviously mentally challenged, probably a touch of autism.

Either ignore him or insult him. Either is fine since he wants to be a redundant ass clown.

I see at least 5 former premium members in this thread BTW.....sack up and pay your dues. lol

MichiganHerd?

Truthfully I come over here and expect good football conversation.
I might end up over on the BL because of that.

This message board should serve a lot better purpose than it does.
It is overran by a bunch of people like yourself and OSUgrad.

People who attack WV.

Townes you definately offer a solid take on a lot threads but calling it the way I see it..........you’re a disingenuous jerkoff sometimes. I’ve basically left the free site because of you and your many accts. Get rid of the Texass accts and focus your efforts on one of them. I don’t post any anti Big12 on Lot. It’s not fair to pollute the pay site with this trolling crap. I have rarely, if ever, beat up players or WVU. Fraud Gibson is the only coach I’ve dumped on. I probably don’t see you spending money just to get banned. Your free site stick won’t last long there Townes.

I've been premium under a few different names since 2009 or maybe before then but I have always enjoyed the free board.

Even Uder.....

Don't know why people get so bent with certain posters.

Uder is obviously mentally challenged, probably a touch of autism.

Either ignore him or insult him. Either is fine since he wants to be a redundant ass clown.

I see at least 5 former premium members in this thread BTW.....sack up and pay your dues. lol
I wish the ignore feature would prevent the people you have ignored from being able to read your posts. It would also be great if they got a notice that you have ignored them when then try to respond to you.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
There used to be a site called we must ignite this couch. It was ok. I heard the owner got too far into politics and lost his desire to live like a man though. Must be all the estrogen and lack of testosterone that comes with such a pathetic lifestyle. That is what politics do to people. Makes them a fraction of what they were born to be

I liked that site. Hated to see it go.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT