ADVERTISEMENT

Is Hannity’s use of HUD insured mortgage loans hypocrisy or just good business?

I don't think we know near enough, but does hypocrisy make something bad business? I don't get it.
This is a man that rails against big government, and yet uses a HUD initiative to gain wealth. And no, usually hypocrisy leads to good business gains, but I’m curious if fiscal conservatives that also despise big government categorize this as JUST good business or if they agree that it’s hypocritical of the loud mouth blow hard judgemental d-bag.

This is a man that rails against big government, and yet uses a HUD initiative to gain wealth. And no, usually hypocrisy leads to good business gains, but I’m curious if fiscal conservatives that also despise big government categorize this as JUST good business or if they agree that it’s hypocritical of the loud mouth blow hard judgemental d-bag.
I don't see it as hypocritical, I see it as using the rules in place. Bad business is refusing to make money because of some silly stance. Just like I don't see people upset over the recent tax cuts as hypocrites for using the new rates.

I think we need to dig into every journalist to the same level they are Hannity.

I don't see it as hypocritical, I see it as using the rules in place. Bad business is refusing to make money because of some silly stance. Just like I don't see people upset over the recent tax cuts as hypocrites for using the new rates.
Good points. But it’s a little different to have someone aggressively use “big government” programs to increase their wealth, when they advocate for the removal of government from business practices, isn’t it?

Good points. But it’s a little different to have someone aggressively use “big government” programs to increase their wealth, when they advocate for the removal of government from business practices, isn’t it?
When has Hannity advocated for the removal of government from all business practices?

I happen to agree with you Coop on this. Folks on the Left who rail against the deficit DO NOT volunteer their "greedy" earnings to pay down our debt. They itemize legal tax deductions, and pay as little as is legally allowed. However they rail against the "rich" and insist those who make more should send in their additional earnings in the form of taxes all in a phony call to responsibly cover our deficit spending.

Is that Hypocrisy? I'd say so.

This story about Hannity is just a chance for the Left to smear him because on almost all other issues, he effectively exposes the lies of the Left and points out their own rank hypocrisy. So it's time for them to dish out a little pay back to try and discredit him. But I'd caution them about calling out hypocrisy, remember how they tried to make sexual impurity the clarion call against the Right because of Trump's alleged 'pussy grabbing'?

We got the "me too" movement and it mostly damaged Democrats or Democrat sympathizers. Does the name Harvey Weinstein sound familiar?

The most appalling fact from that article, imo, is that the man was paid over $36 m for his shows last year. Crazy!

Why is it "appalling" if someone thinks his talent is worth 36 million? Maybe we'd think what you get paid is "appalling"?

HANNITY IS NOT A JOURNALIST! He is strictly an opinionist/repeater. And, yes that is my opinion.

It is (your opinion) & Sean says he's NOT a Journalist. He says that often. He says he offers political commentary, and is paid for his views. His audience decides if they agree with his opinions, and obviously many on the Left don't. However, his ratings appear to validate whatever it is he espouses because no one is "forced" to watch him, yet plenty of folks do and that's why he gets paid 36 million a year much to the chagrin of folks like @Boomboom521

Reactions: Shirley Knott
This is a man that rails against big government, and yet uses a HUD initiative to gain wealth

Ha...ha....you folks on the Left rail against anyone who uses legitimate business acumen to gain wealth! Ever heard of the "evil rich"? "Greedy Capitalists"?

Give me a break!

Agreed, however, journalists should be held to an even higher standard. Such as Chuck Todd, who has been very opinionated over Hannity.

Link

Adding insult to injury, Chuck Todd tries to convince his audience he's an "objective" Journalist! At least Sean admits to his Conservative bias. Should we do a "fair and balanced" objective analysis of F. Chuck Todd's reporting to determine if he's also a liar about his non biased objectivity?

Maybe we should reduce his pay of millions of dollars for each lie he tells us about that? Guy's nothing but a shill for the Democrat party.

No. Did you factor in what he probably pays annually in taxes on whatever wealth he generates? Isn't that money then used to fund some of your precious social programs? Maybe he's a little more upset about what he's forced to pay for useless handout programs than you are by avoiding paying your "fair share" of them through your legal tax itemizations?

BTW, Sean argues for less Government regulations, not NO Government regulations. Big difference.

When has Hannity advocated for the removal of government from all business practices?

You won't get an answer bornaneer because Sean hasn't ever advocated that. That comment was just another emotion laced outburst from a Leftist who can't back up what they blurt out simply due to an intense & visceral emotion driven dislike of Hannity because he's quite effective in discrediting the Left. With facts btw! [thumbsup]

He is a welfare queen, lol. And who cares what Hannity argues for, he ain't elected to do anything, oh wait, he covers Trump, lol. Hannity is another dick most intelligent folks had figured out long ago.

Hahahahaha you really dont understand fiscal conservatives.

Let me ask you this, is it hypocritical for a wealthy conservative family who can afford college to accept an academic or athletic scholarship?

He is a welfare queen, lol.

Can you back this statement up with anything factual or is it true just because you dislike him or what he has to say about Leftists? If what you posted isn't just an emotion driven knee jerk utterance, let's see your evidence backing it up? Otherwise is it OK if we just dismiss this as the rantings of a whinny little Girl?

Hahahahaha you really dont understand fiscal conservatives.

Let me ask you this, is it hypocritical for a wealthy conservative family who can afford college to accept an academic or athletic scholarship?

Oh Hello!:clap:

Can you back this statement up with anything factual or is it true just because you dislike him or what he has to say about Leftists? If what you posted isn't just an emotion driven knee jerk utterance, let's see your evidence backing it up? Otherwise is it OK if we just dismiss this as the rantings of a whinny little Girl?
How about you take it as me copying a headline off of CNN, as if I give a ****. Or if you really talk that way,, take it as an "emotion driven knee jerk utterance" I learned that skill from Donnies tweets, lol. And do you have a mouse in your pocket or are you dismissing this for the whole mean girls club? lol

How about you take it as me copying a headline off of CNN, as if I give a ****. Or if you really talk that way,, take it as an "emotion driven knee jerk utterance" I learned that skill from Donnies tweets, lol. And do you have a mouse in your pocket or are you dismissing this for the whole mean girls club? lol

None of the above 76. I asked you to back up your statement that Hannity is a "Welfare Queen" Can you? If not, why did you post it? Just to read to yourself or admire another of your vapid posts?

I post stuff on here hopefully trying to change minds, or least I'm able to back up whatever I post. So you just post sh*t hoping by mere fact of you posting it everyone goes all ga...ga??????[eyeroll]

Last edited:

Short summation: No Keyser can't back up anything he says.

Short summation: No Keyser can't back up anything he says.
Never has......never will.....I've asked him questions several times .........never will give an answer. I think he suffers from the country89 malady.

Reactions: atlkvb
Never has......never will.....I've asked him questions several times .........never will give an answer. I think he suffers from the country89 malady.

I think with a few possible exceptions, that is standard "MO" for most of the Leftists who post here on this forum. At some point as you attempt to get them to defend either what they say or believe, they will inevitably clam up. (or lie about it)

It is (your opinion) & Sean says he's NOT a Journalist. He says that often. He says he offers political commentary, and is paid for his views. His audience decides if they agree with his opinions, and obviously many on the Left don't. However, his ratings appear to validate whatever it is he espouses because no one is "forced" to watch him, yet plenty of folks do and that's why he gets paid 36 million a year much to the chagrin of folks like @Boomboom521
Personally I don't care how much he makes. If he sold shit sandwiches for five dollars each I would not begrudge him a cent of it. Glad to see that we can agree that he is not a journalist. In reality he reminds me of a person who operates an old time Medicine Show.

Personally I don't care how much he makes. If he sold shit sandwiches for five dollars each I would not begrudge him a cent of it. Glad to see that we can agree that he is not a journalist. In reality he reminds me of a person who operates an old time Medicine Show.

Sean is very opinionated no doubt. He gets paid to offer those opinions. As I said no one is forced to watch him, but lots of folks do. Correct me if I'm wrong, but his show is usually ranked #1 in it's time slot? I can't watch him, I occasionally do see snippets of his show on my Fox App...but I can't say I disagree with much if any of his offered opinions.

He does often say though that he is NOT a Journalist, so I'm not sure there was much to disagree with you on that.

Federal government is insuring Seans mortgage loans which is a benefit, a subsidy, whatever you wanna call it. Why anyone would think anyone owes them an answer on here is beyond me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT