ADVERTISEMENT

POLL Is Countryroads89 a racist?

Is Countryroads89 a racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Country ain't got no affect on me, I have racist friends, I know em when I see them, you dumb ****ers act like this somehow matters about the current racist in chief, and lol, you plan on being old some day? My tribe looks younger than your geriatric minions on here, young intelligent women don't scare me either. I always had the goal to get old, just not to act it, and I imagine you think "old man" is an insult, what is that quote? Young men think old men are fools? lmfao.

I must have hit a nerve lol.

No country didn't call Melania a chimpanzee (neither did I) but country's descriptions of someone else's wife has NEVER drawn any criticism from you as much as my humorous comparison of Mrs. Obama's resemblance to a chimp apparently has.

So if I'm a fraud, what's the proper classification for YOU criticizing anyone else's language while YOU ignore this filth?

Dave deserves every bit of that abuse and more. Stop trying to deflect your disgusting comments about a woman of your own race. Even your fellow trumptards were shocked at you. You posted a side by side comparison of Michelle Obama and a chimp.

Dave deserves every bit of that abuse and more. Stop trying to deflect your disgusting comments about a woman of your own race. Even your fellow trumptards were shocked at you.
Did I upset your estrogen levels little lady? Big mean dave deserves it. What a fvcking pussy.

Dave deserves every bit of that abuse and more. Stop trying to deflect your disgusting comments about a woman of your own race. Even your fellow trumptards were shocked at you. You posted a side by side comparison of Michelle Obama and a chimp.

Yes I did. So what? It isn't any worse than the things posted on here from YOU or your friends which you simply ignore.

people-who-live-in-glass-houses-shouldnt-throw-stones.jpg

After seeing your fat fu ck photo I could never feel anything but sympathy for your wife

Very classy language there. Where's the criticism for what comes out your own filthy mouth?
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Her photo would make me cry ? Wow, you two are like the Shrek family.
Its funny that you talk shit like that about women and then wilt like a flower when someone is mean to you. The next time you feel deflowered and want to call someone a bully, look in the mirror pussy.

Its funny that you talk shit like that about women and then wilt like a flower when someone is mean to you. The next time you feel deflowered and want to call someone a bully, look in the mirror pussy.

You said your wife would make me cry did you not? We were talking about your photo. How would she make me cry

I think it's time to apply my late Grandpa's timeless admonition to this guy @tjebarr . He told me when you run into a loud mouth, who does nothing but run his loud mouth remember one thing:

"It's the empty cans that make the most noise"

Reactions: Shirley Knott
Look at the racist tjetard trying to lecture a black man about racism.

Look at the misogynistic tjetard talking about how a woman looks.

LMAO! The guy who cries to the mods trying to be all tough guy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! We know what you look like, lazy, lard-ass, out-of-shape, f'ucking slob. Never call anyone a pussy, pussy.

Looks like chickenshit done left the kkkuntry again.

The only consistency in country's positions is how reliably they are proven wrong often times instantly, but usually over a certain amount of time.

#countryalwayswrong

Notice how there is never acknowledgement of error, just simply more diatribes thrown out to try and deflect from the documented dementia.

The only consistency in country's positions is how reliably they are proven wrong often times instantly, but usually over a certain amount of time.

#countryalwayswrong

Notice how there is never acknowledgement of error, just simply more diatribes thrown out to try and deflect from the documented dementia.
He is not smart. He thinks some people will believe he is right if he never acknowldges being wrong.

He doesnt realize he is the dumbest guy in the room

Reactions: Gunny46 and atlkvb
He is not smart. He thinks some people will believe he is right if he never acknowldges being wrong.

With the possible exception of @WVUBRU country is probably the biggest flat out liar on this forum. I mean someone can quote something country said as demonstrably false (as was the case with the SDNY denial) and country will act as if it was never even uttered.

Presented facts never seem to make even a change in positions. Country will just go on lying as if they don't exist to prove the error. Bru is the same way. He'll insist he never said something, you can quote him back exactly what he said and he will still call you "scum", never admitting to the lie.

It's a contest between the two over who is the the most persistently pronounced prevaricator. Maybe we should put it to a vote among board members and see who wins the honor?

Enough of this crap. Just admit kuntry is the dumbest person in the world.....hands down..

He's white. He's black. He's racist.

What is countryroads89?

More racism from country this morning. Add @bamaEER to the list of far left radical board racists.

This has to be one of funniest threads on this board! It never quits. Now 007, you can add the entire Democrat party to the "racist" list since none of them felt compelled enough to back this chick's Presidential run:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hi! Well 'ya know Willie had my back (or... had me on my back) before any of these racist Democrats
iu

Yup...I wore that girl out!
iu

Last edited:
This has to be one of funniest threads on this board! It never quits. Now 007, you can add the entire Democrat party to the "racist" list since none of them felt compelled enough to back this chick's Presidential run:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hi! Well 'ya know Willie had my back (or...on my back) before any of these racist Democrats
iu

Yup...I wore that girl out!
iu

Those bunch of racists are going to nominate an old white guy who has a history of saying things like:

"poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids”

"You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking,"

Reactions: atlkvb
Those bunch of racists are going to nominate an old white guy who has a history of saying things like:

"poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids”

"You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking,"

Barrack Obama is "clean and articulate, he's a storybook man!"

Hey Joe, you never saw any "clean or articulate" Negroes who'd never seen a "roach" before you met Zero?

Now atl you know I said I like when little black kids jump on my lap,
why are you lumpin' me in with the rest of those Democrat racists?
iu

Reactions: wvu2007
Since the racists is acting up, and showing his 'true colors' once again. . .

BUMP
He is still a racist and still a moron.

Since he is active running his mouth about meeting people and roughing them up, was his tough guy video where he roughed up the marshall fan from 100' away and linked it to the marshall board on Pullman or did it disappear with the TITM board?

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Putting down countryroads89 doesn't take much effort. Speaking of putting down, can we see if there is any legal way we can put his ass 6 feet under?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT