ADVERTISEMENT

Inflation

Hey looney tunes....You act as though Pedo-Joe should be credited for the reduction in high inflation that HE caused. The Fed raised interest rates sky high to combat the disaster that Pedo-Joe caused. That's why inflation is going down at a snail's pace. We are all paying for Pedo-Joe's F*** up. Do you enjoy being ignorant or are you just plain stupid?
“It’s Trump’s fault that Biden caused the inflation”….Sammy

As a dirty hands blue collar man my weekly paycheck don't go near as far during the Biden administration as it did during the Trump administration. I still pay for all my "needs" but I get less "wants " in order to save what I need to save . All the word salads Democrats come up with can't change facts. Only fools believe the changing of definition change the reality of the situation.

As a dirty hands blue collar man my weekly paycheck don't go near as far during the Biden administration as it did during the Trump administration. I still pay for all my "needs" but I get less "wants " in order to save what I need to save . All the word salads Democrats come up with can't change facts. Only fools believe the changing of definition change the reality of the situation.
You can thank Obama for that paycheck.

Mmmmmm back up little one ...I saved and made more under Trump than Obama. I'm a welder and have the ability to move around to what is paying the best .
Ummm economist all and said that Obama saved the economy. So nice try their douche bag. And for welder you are such a pussy

Ummm economist all and said that Obama saved the economy. So nice try their douche bag. And for welder you are such a pussy
Thank you that's a great compliment. If by telling you that I made more when Trump was in office than Obama or Biden makes me a pussy well then ok . Obama didn't save shit ... only people Obama done anything for was government employees. On a side note I did make more under Obama than Bush

Well that’s a lie. Most economists who aren’t politically aligned will tell you a couple of immutable facts. 1. Economies always recover. 2. Obama’s was the slowest recovery on record. 3. Obama’s policies directly led to retard growth.

Did the economy recover? Yes.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Well that’s a lie. Most economists who aren’t politically aligned will tell you a couple of immutable facts. 1. Economies always recover. 2. Obama’s was the slowest recovery on record. 3. Obama’s policies directly led to retard growth.

Did the economy recover? Yes.
He inherited the worst economy in decades and fixed it. So you are welcome

Ok, then tell us what policies of his led to the recovery? This is ground which has been hashed and rehashed on here for years.

Spoiler alert, he had no policies which aided in the recovery. He did have policies which retarded the speed and amount of recovery/growth. This has been shown over and over and over again.

Again as a blue collar union worker under Obama everyone of our raises went to medical because of his cradle to the grave policies. Yes I worked and I will work under every administration as long as I'm healthy.... I'm highly skilled and have many welding certs . It's the policies of different administration that change how I can save and what I actually make .

Again as a blue collar union worker under Obama everyone of our raises went to medical because of his cradle to the grave policies. Yes I worked and I will work under every administration as long as I'm healthy.... I'm highly skilled and have many welding certs . It's the policies of different administration that change how I can save and what I actually make .
Those who work in government are disconnected from reality and have no understanding of issues facing the majority of America.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
And you idiots are just a result of grandparents being related. I can see that

FwGhBTLXoAIomSO

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT