ADVERTISEMENT

In your opinion, how many total games does the men's b-ball team win?

5-Technique

Junior
May 14, 2018
Johnny Ola's house
We usually can score an upset or two (not so sure with this group) but looking at the schedule, I think 15 wins is probable, 17 is a slight reach and 20 is a big reach.

I say 20. It's only been 4 games into the season. It's not football it's basketball. There are 31 plus games played in basketball.

It’s November. Relax. They will turn it up and explode soon. If Culver plays lookout.

I think WV wins out for the preseason.

10-8 in Big XII play with a loss to Tennessee

20 before Big XII Tournament play

If Culver comes back soon and we get him fined tuned and no other key injuries this team will be rocking by January. We easily win 20 + in regular season with Culver and EVERYBODY playing. Other guys will improve and Culver is a big talent. We need him. Culver is most talented player on team. I don’t want him falling too behind.

Not meaning to be pessimistic, but I don't see anything above 16 wins this year. Bolden already been sidelined with injuries and we are only 4 games in to the season, the long strain of the season will no doubt result in more down time for him. IF Huggs gets this team to 20 wins, then the statue of him should be built immediately!

Last edited:
If Culver comes back soon and we get him fined tuned and no other key injuries this team will be rocking by January. We easily win 20 + in regular season with Culver and EVERYBODY playing. Other guys will improve and Culver is a big talent. We need him. Culver is most talented player on team. I don’t want him falling too behind.

Culver isn't the most talented on the team because you have to be on the team first.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
21-10 regular season

Ls:

Buffalo
WKU
UF or Rhode Island. Not both
@UT
@KSU
vs KU
@Tenn
@ISU
@TTU
@KU

I had 22-9 preseason. Missed the WKU game. Still think I'm pretty spot on.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
16, maybe 18 tops.

Bolden is the key and I am worried about him being healthy. Not to mention Sag's knee.

This team will struggle all year.

We'll never see Culver play IMO. Classic Huggs attrition player.

Kid was a problem in high school and apparently he hasn't learned from it.

Way to early to predict, but, this is probably a .500 squad. Just don’t see all the pieces being in place by tourney time.

Texas Tech replaced a lot of starters from last year and that team looks dangerous...
It will be hard for WV to win anything more than 12-13 games in the Big XII

They couldn't with a great team last year.
I don't see this team topping out anywhere close to last year's squad.

Hopefully WV gets in and has an easy bracket.

We usually can score an upset or two (not so sure with this group) but looking at the schedule, I think 15 wins is probable, 17 is a slight reach and 20 is a big reach.

As soon as ... Konate quits posing and auditioning , McCabe realizes he has to pass off drive not standing still, Ahmad comes out of semi coma, Beetle gets healed, Routt plays enough to get rhythm, Culver decides to play enough and behave enough to earn millions, Harris and West gain just a bit more enthusiasm, we make at least four passes on most trips down the floor to make these defenses work, play more 1-3-1 ( we have personnel ) , gain respect for each other , play with emotion like you play for a state that lives and dies on your performance,.... We'll win way more than you think.

Texas Tech replaced a lot of starters from last year and that team looks dangerous...
It will be hard for WV to win anything more than 12-13 games in the Big XII

They couldn't with a great team last year.
I don't see this team topping out anywhere close to last year's squad.

Hopefully WV gets in and has an easy bracket.

Everybody knows you hate WVU sports. But why the heck do you post here? Much less in every freaking thread like you know something.

.... Routt plays enough to get rhythm, .....

I hate saying this because he's probably a really good person, but his best role for this team is exactly where it was at the last game. Some guys just cannot play at D-1 level. Nothing wrong with that.

I hate saying this because he's probably a really good person, but his best role for this team is exactly where it was at the last game. Some guys just cannot play at D-1 level. Nothing wrong with that.

I can appreciate that you feel that way but if you are going to start with someone who cannot play at this level, the conversation begins and ends with Chase Harler.

Since you are only asking for an opinion.......in my opinion the Mountaineer roundballers will win 32 games.............more or less. Warez

I think you can mark the Florida game as a probable win.

Florida loss to OU today.
OU is by far the worse team in the Big XII this year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT