ADVERTISEMENT

'Impossible': Analysis of 950 Military Mail-In Ballots in GA Show 100% Went to Biden

Hey @WVU80ate since you couldn't get dedhoops to answer any of your questions (me neither) ask him if he can think of any good names to call 'ya? He always answers that one!
iu

Reactions: WVU80ate
Nah bro......I have no interest in ever seeing you.....you’ve got some mental issues and if you have the same persona in person that you have on here, we have nothing in common.....

You should be focused on helping your MAGA peeps to win GA.....looking tough for you guys...

I called off our little rendezvous first remember? I don't like meeting with bacteria laced vermin. :eek:
iu

Hey @WVU80ate since you couldn't get dedhoops to answer any of your questions (me neither) ask him if he can think of any good names to call 'ya? He always answers that one!
iu

That’s right.....you need backup to feel safe and good about yourself......shoutout to your boys for a little help.......you’ve spent all weekend collecting memes just so you can rampage and feel like a message board He-Man......clown!

I find it pathetic and sad......is that what you clowns take pride in, running posters of different viewpoint off so you can rant and post crazy shit to each other without anyone correcting you.....?

You clowns will never run me off.....this is entertainment for me, I got what I wanted.....

You and ATL can continue fingering each others buttholes and telling yourself your big men....

@dedhoops24 is really mad now!!!!! That "tough guy" persona is getting a little roughed up on the OT forum, and now he's making suggestions about gay sex!

@dedhoops24 getting ready for sexual pleasure
giphy.gif

Last edited:
That’s right.....you need backup to feel safe and good about yourself......shoutout to your boys for a little help.......you’ve spent all weekend collecting memes just so you can rampage and feel like a message board He-Man......clown!

Actually I just stumbled into this meme the other day looking for something quick to mock your stupid ass. Funny thing is the more I went looking, the more I found! That's when I begged you NEVER to change this avtar...there is just so much good stuff out there I can use. Besides if none of it bothers you anyway... why are you so MAD???????

giphy.gif

I find it pathetic and sad......is that what you clowns take pride in, running posters of different viewpoint off so you can rant and post crazy shit to each other without anyone correcting you.....?

You clowns will never run me off.....this is entertainment for me, I got what I wanted.....

You and ATL can continue fingering each others buttholes and telling yourself your big men....
Dedhoops thinks about fingering buttholes. Not gay as fuk at all.

• Haha
Reactions: WVU80ate and atlkvb
Dedhoops thinks about fingering buttholes. Not gay as fuk at all.

He did make a rather sexually explicit suggestion to me and another poster just for calling him out for being a lying coward didn't he?

Actually I just stumbled into this meme the other day looking for something quick to mock your stupid ass. Funny thing is the more I went looking, the more I found! That's when I begged you NEVER to change this avtar...there is just so much good stuff out there I can use. Besides if none of it bothers you anyway... why are you so MAD???????

giphy.gif

Again, your own words, spending time looking for memes to mock me.....hahaha, that’s some weird, stalker shit....! I must be deep in your skull.......

He did make a rather sexually explicit suggestion to me and another poster just for calling him out for being a lying coward didn't he?
The random thoughts that eminate from ones mind do tell a lot about them.

What does thinking about fingering buttholes say about someone?

• Love
Reactions: atlkvb
Says the guys posting 5 times a minute......calm down bro......

Not only can't you keep up with me, you aren't as clever, you aren't as quick witted, and you can't answer my questions either.

Dam @dedhoops24 , I'm all over you Bro!

Yeah I know atl....guess I still have a lot to learn being a "tough guy" huh?
giphy.gif

Again, your own words, spending time looking for memes to mock me.....hahaha, that’s some weird, stalker shit....! I must be deep in your skull.......

Naw...you just picked the wrong avtar to make yourself look tough. You're a damn wimp, and about as tough as wet 2 ply toilet paper!

Oh my. Now you’re talking about skull ****ing him. Weird shit dude lol

• Haha
64596c8132354c190ebbb0999f7b204b.gif

So, basically, you’re still saying you don’t have any facts to refute mine?

He never explained to me what makes me a racist being Black and voting for Trump? I'll never know why and he'll never tell me.

What facts and information? Show me how Trump is racist? Show me where MAGA is racist? Show me the “white nationalism” Trump represents? You said it. Maybe your friends don’t call out your stupidity and just laugh at you when you’re not around. Or maybe they’re equally as stupid. Here’s your chance to shine pal. Lol
Where is dedpoops? Where’s his proof

dedhoops where you at pal? Lol. Still no facts? I broke you lol

He's "hiding" from you...being "tough". He'll answer your question when he figures out a response that makes this image appear tougher than it looks! 😏

dedhoops24
3494.jpg
I know you Trumpers can just "feel" my toughness coursing through this image? Be afraid...be very afraid!!!!!!

Reactions: WVU80ate
dedhoops just waiting to take out "wimpy" Trumpers
iu

Hey dipshits and losers.......today, the whole world is listening to Donald beg and threaten the SOS of GA.......all he needs is to find 11,780 more votes.....

This is the man you follow......you’re all trash.....

• Haha
Hey dipshits and losers.......today, the whole world is listening to Donald beg and threaten the SOS of GA.......all he needs is to find 11,780 more votes.....

It is amazing the stuff dumb people will believe if their handlers tell them to believe it. You are a real idiot.

It is amazing the stuff dumb people will believe if their handlers tell them to believe it. You are a real idiot.

Careful Dave...that "tough guy" might threaten to have you come find him and back up your tough talk! [eyeroll]

You realize you posted a pic of yourself here? Yeah...real "tough guy"...(LMAO)
iu

All shit he would never say to my face.

Chill Dave......I know your the baddest of bad asses on here.......you’ve pissed on every corner.......your the ultimate know it all.....the guy everyone else laughs at when you jump into every thread with your vast knowledge......but yet you rarely back it up......we’re all having fun here, I wouldn’t want to see your heart explode over a piece of trash like Trump......

You realize you posted a pic of yourself here? Yeah...real "tough guy"...(LMAO)
iu

The meme king of the world......back in your basement and pecking away......you should be helping the GOP win GA.....why aren’t you? Or at least support your Pres. pack you fat wife and 4 ugly ass daughters and head to Dalton.....praise him!!

Chill Dave......I know your the baddest of bad asses on here.......you’ve pissed on every corner.......your the ultimate know it all.....the guy everyone else laughs at when you jump into every thread with your vast knowledge......but yet you rarely back it up......we’re all having fun here, I wouldn’t want to see your heart explode over a piece of trash like Trump......
I am not the one running my mouth like a tough guy on here. I mean we know you are not too smart but anyone can read the threads and watch you say a bunch of bullshit you would never say to anyones face.

Dont be a cvnt and act like you dont.

Now when it comes to providing facts to back up your claims.....that shuts you up every time. Typical loudmouth.

Hey @dedhoops24 would you like me to show you how to post a pic of Trump?

that dedhoops is not as tough as I am...I'll eat his lunch after I'm re-inaugurated
iu

The meme king of the world......back in your basement and pecking away......you should be helping the GOP win GA.....why aren’t you? Or at least support your Pres. pack you fat wife and 4 ugly ass daughters and head to Dalton.....praise him!!

See all you have when your incongruent ignorance is exposed is childish name calling. You're so stupid you don't even know how to post pics on a message board! Is that why you're so tough "tough guy"...because you don't know how to post memes? (LMAO)

I am not the one running my mouth like a tough guy on here. I mean we know you are not too smart but anyone can read the threads and watch you sat a bunch of bullshit you would never say to anyones face.

Dont be a cvnt and act like you dont.

Dave.....you’ve been on this board ranting and raving and talking nonsense for 19 years......your the board know it all that no one listens to or respects......your reputation is like Trumps......a fukking dipshit wacko who knows too little but assumes a lot.....

I would love to go a few rounds with you bitch!

See all you have when your incongruent ignorance is exposed is childish name calling. You're so stupid you don't even know how to post pics on a message board! Is that why you're so tough "tough guy"...because you don't know how to post memes? (LMAO)

Do what makes you feel good wacko......preach to the idiots on this board and spend your down time copying and pasting memes.....your pathetic.....get out there and save Trump, time is running out.......hustle troll!

Dave.....you’ve been on this board ranting and raving and talking nonsense for 19 years......your the board know it all that no one listens to or respects......your reputation is like Trumps......a fukking dipshit wacko who knows too little but assumes a lot.....

I would love to go a few rounds with you bitch!
More shit you would never say to my face.

Like I have said many times. Laughing at you tough guy.

• Haha
Do what makes you feel good wacko......preach to the idiots on this board and spend your down time copying and pasting memes.....your pathetic.....get out there and save Trump, time is running out.......hustle troll!

Bro I'm having so much fun mocking your stupid ass...you have no idea. You keep up with the name calling...it exposes your immeasurable lack of intellect. [winking]

Reactions: wvu2007
More shit you would never say to my face.

Like I have said many times. Laughing at you tough guy.

Dave and his I’m rubber and you’re glue defense as always......until he things of something better...

Not smart. Not respected. Trash.

Bro I'm having so much fun mocking your stupid ass...you have no idea. You keep up with the name calling...it exposes your immeasurable lack of intellect. [winking]

Do what makes you feel good wacko.....get some meat loaf in you and back at it.....I bet your wife is proud of you......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT