ADVERTISEMENT

'Impossible': Analysis of 950 Military Mail-In Ballots in GA Show 100% Went to Biden

BIG NEWS: COUNTERFEIT FULTON COUNTY GEORGIA BALLOTS. On a tip, our operative entered the Fulton County (Atlanta) Warehouse and took this series of photos: THESE ARE FAKE BALLOTS (note the quantity):

EqrCfvnXMAUpjBP.jpg

EqrCgFLXIAgj_ZB.jpg

EqrCgecXAAAdMuB.jpg

EqrCizlW4AAhdfp.jpg

On Wednesday afternoon in the Georgia Senate Judiciary voted to have these ballots inspected. What happened next?

Rented Enterprise moving vans pulled up to the warehouse and began loading up. I will post that video promptly.

And then, a shredding company was engaged. They shredded everything. Not just a normal shredding either. They did not shred into long strips, or even tiny confetti: they did military-grade shredding down to tiny spitballs.😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

The video of the enterprise van is too big for me to upload right here. But trust me, there is a video of enterprise moving vans pulling up at 10 o’clock at night, after the Senate subcommittee voted to investigate the stuff, and they got loaded up.

Oh, I guess I should mention: we grabbed samples of the fake ones.😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣

Oh I should have mentioned upfront: we grabbed samples from these pallets of fake ones. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

But....but....but....we've been told by all the boasting Leftists that all of these charges of "fake ballots" have been "debunked"! So unless these really are all made up....they can't be fake ballots! It's impossible correct? Leftists don't lie to us do they? Oh wait!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Look folks...those ballots aren't "fake"...they're realistic looking copies!
iu

Look this isn't hard folks...if 'ya want to know how I managed to win 80 million votes, just look at the quality of the ballots my side produced? 'Cmon Man, that's good work!!!!!
iu

Reactions: Airport
You mean to tell me after a month and half of "playing President", I may not get a chance to be the "big guy"?
iu

Well creepy Joe all I can assure you is....'ya can't cheat to win this office. Sorry.

I'll tell 'ya....I'm going to file an age discrimination lawsuit against Trump if he doesn't let me cheat...or er....win...oops sorry!
iu

They're saying I cheated....well how can that be when I don't even know why 80 million people would vote for me, let alone not knowing if that many actually did? C'mon Man!!!!!
iu

'Cmon creepy Joe....don't you remember how folks were crawlin' all over themselves to see you at one of your insufferably boring rallies?

Joe Biden rally in Georgia
iu

Last edited:
We didn't have much trouble counting heads at my rallies atl....but we did have trouble finding a big enough space to put everyone.

iu

iu

iu

iu

...meantime, over at the creepy Joe Biden rallies......
iu

iu

iu

Can you believe that guy got 80 million votes atl?...80 million?????????
iu

No DJT...I can't believe it

Tic toc. It will soon be on ur front yard Jeff

He's going to join Antifa/BLM riot sometime next week after PA, MI, WI, GA, AZ, and Nevada's votes are de-certified due to rampant fraud.

Last edited:
no....I'm gonna sit back and laugh at you Q quacks and your tinfoil hats

So you're 100% confident the stuff @WVU82 is posting, which the media refuses to tell you is all bogus?

@wvjeff hoping @WVU82 's posts on voter fraud are all made up Trump sore loser fantasies.
giphy.gif

not a bit.....I know how Tuesday will turn out and I know how 1/20 will turn out.

So if you know how Tuesday will turn out, how will you find out? The media isn't covering any of this. They didn't even cover the bombshell revelations from the Georgia State Senate hearings, or their decision to call for de-certification of Biden's votes.

Did you know that? Why aren't they telling you that? Is that "fake news"?

@wvjeff hearing things he can't believe he doesn't know!
giphy.gif

So if you know how Tuesday will turn out, how will you find out? The media isn't covering any of this. They didn't even cover the bombshell revelations from the Georgia State Senate hearings, or their decision to call for de-certification of Biden's votes.

Did you know that? Why aren't they telling you that? Is that "fake news"?

@wvjeff hearing things he can't believe he doesn't know!
giphy.gif
Bombshell??? Kraken???? It will end on Tuesday.

@atlkvb I hope you got your 15 daughters and all your church fam organized to go vote on the 5th........based on early voting numbers, GOP needs to come out stronger than Election Day turnout.......

Seems like all the racist MAGA are staying in their trailers for this one....

Look this isn't hard folks...if 'ya want to know how I managed to win 80 million votes, just look at the quality of the ballots my side produced? 'Cmon Man, that's good work!!!!!
iu
Shovel ready jobs

Reactions: atlkvb
@atlkvb I hope you got your 15 daughters and all your church fam organized to go vote on the 5th........based on early voting numbers, GOP needs to come out stronger than Election Day turnout.......

“Racist MAGA”? Prove that. I’ll wait....

Are Black people & Hispanics who voted for Trump racists?

Don't answer that. (You won't anyway)

@dedhoops24 ...thinking hard about atl's question
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT