ADVERTISEMENT

Immediate actions the administration needs to take

That would be more in conjunction with Flynn. We still don't know how that started, except for intercepted communications with the Russian. How did Mueller get it from that, to requesting Strzok entrap him, errr, I mean interview him?
Mueller? Flynn was interviewed and lied to the FBI before Mueller. I don't believe the FISA on Page had anything to do with Flynn.

Mueller? Flynn was interviewed and lied to the FBI before Mueller. I don't believe the FISA on Page had anything to do with Flynn.

Yup, you're right. Brain fart there. That was McCabe/Strzok, not Mueller in the slightest. Which really begs the question, what led them to question him?

One question I have is this:

If Nunes didn’t read the FISA, and the biggest piece of information on the memo is about the securing of the FISA, why did he (or rather his staffers) write it? If Gowdy read the FISA, why didn’t Gowdy write it?
It was written by members of the intel committee. The reason they chose Gowdy to read the FISA warrant was because he was a federal prosecutor familiar with the process.

Yup, you're right. Brain fart there. That was McCabe/Strzok, not Mueller in the slightest. Which really begs the question, what led them to question him?
They picked him up discussing sanctions with a Russian spy.

It was written by members of the intel committee. The reason they chose Gowdy to read the FISA warrant was because he was a federal prosecutor familiar with the process.
It was written by Nunes staffers, why is it the “Nunes memo”, Gowdy read the FISA....ONLY Gowdy knows if the memo is accurate or not.

I'm pretty sure he's still not convinced the Russians hacked the emails.

Oh I certainly believe that foreign individuals were actively hacking our emails, I just want to know 1) WHO, 2) HOW.... especially the HOW. Unlike some, I take cybersecurity seriously... and I do happen to know a thing or two about it, and I think for the safety of our systems we need to know these answers.

Oh I certainly believe that foreign individuals were actively hacking our emails, I just want to know 1) WHO, 2) HOW.... especially the HOW. Unlike some, I take cybersecurity seriously... and I do happen to know a thing or two about it, and I think for the safety of our systems we need to know these answers.
I've tried to forward your concerns and question to the NSA, FBI, CIA, military intel, etc. So far nothing. I'll soldier on.

He said it was accurate.
I don’t believe the memo lies....I think it leaves critical information out in order to make the FBI and DOJ look like they abused power and the FISA program. Maybe they did. I’m not convinced by the memo.

Just seems that Gowdy (who is publically saying the memo doesn’t undercut the Mueller investigation) should have been the one behind the outrage, if he was the one that read the FISA.

I've tried to forward your concerns and question to the NSA, FBI, CIA, military intel, etc. So far nothing. I'll soldier on.

If the government sits on known vulnerabilities, then I have a big problem with that.

I don’t believe the memo lies....I think it leaves critical information out in order to make the FBI and DOJ look like they abused power and the FISA program. Maybe they did. I’m not convinced by the memo.

Just seems that Gowdy (who is publically saying the memo doesn’t undercut the Mueller investigation) should have been the one behind the outrage, if he was the one that read the FISA.
The memo doesnt undercut the mueller investigation. Any information they have that was not gained from the dossier or and FISA warrant intel would still be valid.

The memo doesnt undercut the mueller investigation. Any information they have that was not gained from the dossier or and FISA warrant intel would still be valid.
I thought no if you believe the dossier was fake, and the only reason for the investigation, then why would a collusion point investigation against Trump be valid without other more substantial or verified evidence?

Not to mention that if one believes the deep state angle that the memo asserts, then how could there be ANY legitimate evidence (not fabricated) that indicates an investigation was warranted?

I thought no if you believe the dossier was fake, and the only reason for the investigation, then why would a collusion point investigation against Trump be valid without other more substantial or verified evidence?

Not to mention that if one believes the deep state angle that the memo asserts, then how could there be ANY legitimate evidence (not fabricated) that indicates an investigation was warranted?
I think there is a lot more to come out still.

As you can see from the following...they have already started their games:
Schiff said Monday that Democrats want to make sure the White House "does not redact our memo for political purposes."
I hope they release everything that is pertinent to this whole mess. It's the only way we will ever know which "memo" is the real deal.

Is there possibly a new direct line?

Blumenthal/Clinton -> Shearer -> Steele -> FBI

Steele was fed BS from the Clinton campaign to feed to the FBI.

Is there possibly a new direct line?

Blumenthal/Clinton -> Shearer -> Steele -> FBI

Steele was fed BS from the Clinton campaign to feed to the FBI.

I’ll be damned, you have it all figured out.

Better be careful to make sure Hillary doesn’t find out.

It is difficult to follow all the owebamagang & clintonklan lies...

there are so many...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT