ADVERTISEMENT

Imagine being a Democrat and still trying to defend POS Biden.

Imagine if they found cocaine in the white house when Trump was president? They literally found cocaine in the white house when Joe Biden was president lol. What the living hell. Anyone voting democrat deserves to be deported.

F3gEzCSWgAAsi61

I somehow don't think it would be that difficult. I can say anything that I wish as fact, and it will be backed up by 90 % of the press, Forgotten , 10 days later. Say it till you believe it.

You don't think it would be difficult to back Pedo-Joe?

You don't think it would be difficult to back Pedo-Joe?
I can't even imagine what it would take for me to vote for Biden. I didn't vote for him last time. The situation has only got worse. I am a Trump advocate. Just wish he was a little humbler. Wish he would run with an electable, young vp . Please no more Kamala, pray that Joe remains healthy.

I can't even imagine what it would take for me to vote for Biden. I didn't vote for him last time. The situation has only got worse. I am a Trump advocate. Just wish he was a little humbler. Wish he would run with an electable, young vp . Please no more Kamala, pray that Joe remains healthy.
1.). Trump/DeSantis is the golden ticket if they can set aside ego

2.). Trump/Tim Scott would likely be the next best ticket.

The New Democrat Party is sick. I recommend leaving it.

Virginia's largest school district to defy the governor's guidance on bathrooms, pronouns​

Virginia's policies require students to use a bathroom and play a sport that corresponds with their sex assigned at birth​

1.). Trump/DeSantis is the golden ticket if they can set aside ego

2.). Trump/Tim Scott would likely be the next best ticket.
I'd like to see Kari Lake on Trump's ticket...especially if Dems run creepy Joe and "cackling" Kamala again! Can you imagine Kari Lake debating Kamala Harris? :oops:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT