ADVERTISEMENT

I'm simply looking for a 'high information' fan...

Can anybody recommend one? These low information ones are driving me positively bananas!!!.....please advise....

I will volunteer. First, I am a WVU fan. Second, living in Colorado, I've climbed a bunch of the 14,000 ft peaks, so I can tell you what's on top of them. That's arguably "high" information. Third, since it's legal to buy pot here, if someone asks me a question I could smoke some pot before I answered, so that answer would be 'high' information.

I think I nailed it there. Quite a number of the posters on this board must be smoking something.

Good luck with that. Those who don't know, say. Those who say, don't know. Here's what I know. Shit happens.

Can say with some degree of certainty, you came to the wrong place, entertainment and opinions yes,..... High information, well somewhat debatable .............. on second thought maybe you did come to the right place after all.

Here's some high information: after having him as HC for five years now, four of those in the Big XII, like him or not, you know what you have.

Punisheer is a high information man! He's smarter than this guy

Albert_Einstein_Head.jpg

You're Warez's sidekick, Toronto. You know the High Info Man himself. When he gets back from Mexico all will be revealed.

One thing about Mike.................he doesn't talk and cough as he clears his throat like that sheriff did when he called me a hack and hauled me into that district court. No sir..............Mike is a straight shooter. Ole Warez (that's me) will make his revival soon cause he doesn't think 12 honest men will put him up for 99 years! Three simple reasons: 1. I play cards with the chief of police here in Cucumber, WV. 2. Everyone know a mans can't have no womanses trying to get ahead of him! 3. I pay ole TorontoEERS hundardts to do nothing but take my side on serious matters. Hunnardts!

Reactions: torontoeers
Start by looking for the guy or gal that insults you for not blindly agreeing with his/her opinion when stated as fact. You're getting even warmer if they give out more insults than points, either for their argument or against yours, when you disagree. That seems to be the calling card.

When did you meet my wife? She doesn't post here, to my knowledge.

I will volunteer. First, I am a WVU fan. Second, living in Colorado, I've climbed a bunch of the 14,000 ft peaks, so I can tell you what's on top of them. That's arguably "high" information. Third, since it's legal to buy pot here, if someone asks me a question I could smoke some pot before I answered, so that answer would be 'high' information.

I think I nailed it there. Quite a number of the posters on this board must be smoking something.

Well, it sure gives new meaning to "soaring eagle."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT