ADVERTISEMENT

If we get six wins...

It would be impressive it he does string together 2 more wins and gets us to a bowl. Injuries, horrible performances, low moral, and if he would turn it around for a solid W (not a sloppy one like today) I would be very impressed.

He should be fired today. He should've been fired last week, and the week before, and last season, and the season before. In fact Neal Brown should've never been coach in the first place.

I'm glad we won today, but fk Neal Brown. We won in spite of him, not because of him.

Reactions: wvufootball1976
He should be fired today. He should've been fired last week, and the week before, and last season, and the season before. In fact Neal Brown should've never been coach in the first place.

I'm glad we won today, but fk Neal Brown. We won in spite of him, not because of him.
It's obvious you're drunk.

If he finishes 5-7 that would be three of four seasons with a losing record. Fans will not accept retention. Now if you look at how he has done over the four years, each time its desperate time to keep his job he ekes out a win again someone he isnt supposed to ( or a down team like VT and OU this year.). Then he usually follows that with a loss.

OK State has had some bad games this year - but K State has been strong. Brown hasnt beaten OK State but has done well against K State. Will be interesting to see if he can save his job til next season.

Already did the QB change like on the G5 bowl win. Whats left? We will see

If he finishes 5-7 that would be three of four seasons with a losing record. Fans will not accept retention. Now if you look at how he has done over the four years, each time its desperate time to keep his job he ekes out a win again someone he isnt supposed to ( or a down team like VT and OU this year.). Then he usually follows that with a loss.

OK State has had some bad games this year - but K State has been strong. Brown hasnt beaten OK State but has done well against K State. Will be interesting to see if he can save his job til next season.

Already did the QB change like on the G5 bowl win. Whats left? We will see
You're horny for Dana again.

Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Wow- multi personality troll Allen just can’t get his stories straight on Brown.

Just posted this in another thread as he keeps trying to play both sides:

“Oklahoma being as bad as us this year is the reason we had a chance to win and we did.”

Guess he got too excited playing with himself over the OU win that he forgot which side to pretend he roots for.

Wow- multi personality troll Allen just can’t get his stories straight on Brown.

“Oklahoma being as bad as us this year is the reason we had a chance to win and we did.”

Guess he got too excited playing with himself over the OU win that he forgot which side to pretend he roots for.
Hey Buck since mountaineer field opened in 1980 Only one Wvu coach has failed to beat Oklahoma or V Tech at least once when he coached against them. Can you give me the name of that coach? I am drawing a blank

Hey Buck since mountaineer field opened in 1980 Only one Wvu coach has failed to beat Oklahoma or V Tech at least once when he coached against them. Can you give me the name of that coach? I am drawing a blank
Hey trolltard how many times has your hero Brown defeated Texas Tech or Oklahoma State? He is the only coach at WVU to not have defeated those schools while in the BIG 12!

When the second winningest coach ever at WVU was coaching WVU- Oklahoma was ranked and often even in contention for or headed for the playoffs. OU won or tied for the BIG 12 Championship all but 2 of those seasons. You kinda left that out. VT in the one appearance vs DH was also ranked in the top 25.

2012 #12 1 pt loss
2013 #16
2014 #4
2015 # 4 CFP
2016 #7 CFP
2017 #2 CFP
2018 #4 CFP3 pt loss

Whats OUs record and ranking this year nimrod? VTs?

Last edited:
Hey trolltard how many times has your hero Brown defeated Texas Tech or Oklahoma State? He is the only coach at WVU to not have defeated those schools while in the BIG 12!

When the second winningest coach ever at WVU was coaching WVU- Oklahoma was ranked and often even in contention for or headed for the playoffs. OU won or tied for the BIG 12 Champioship all but 2 of those seasons. You kinda left that out.

2012 #12 1 pt loss
2013 #16
2014 #4
2015 #15
2016 #9
2017 #4
2018 #6 3 pt loss

Whats OUs record and ranking this year nimrod?
Buck why does it take you more than 24 hours to show up after a win? or are you just posting under one of your alters

When the second winningest coach ever at WVU was coaching WVU- Oklahoma was ranked and often even in contention for or headed for the playoffs. OU won or tied for the BIG 12 Champioship all but 2 of those seasons. You kinda left that out.

2012 #12 1 pt loss
2013 #16
2014 #4
2015 #15
2016 #9
2017 #4
2018 #6 3 pt loss

Whats OUs record and ranking this year nimrod?
It doesn't matter what their record is if Holgorsen was here he would have lost to them anyway

The only thing I really know about Shane is that he rewards for mediocrity and buys into the woke culture that is harming America. If I were to guess, Shane will not fire Brown at all unless forced into it. The pressure from outside sources might get him to cave and should win the day in the end, but Shane doesnt have the nads to fire Brown without tons of pressure, imo.

What really sucks is how many kids will most likely flee this program "again" this season. Gitmer already quit. Dude is literally choosing an $18 per hour job as a campus cop instead of playing football another year. I mean, wow. There couldnt be less excitement and hype around this football team right now. We are less significant than ever. Brown has made WVU football boring and bland. Thanks asshole.

Hate to burst your bubble but you're full retard. An yes calling you that is a bad light to individuals that need extra care.

• Wow
Reactions: Funky Bunch
Really depends on how Greene looks. If he looks like Pat White reincarnated and there is reason to have high expectations for next year then you might as well roll the dice again. If this was just a flash in the pan and Greene turns back into a pumpkin even if we’re winning sloppy games to get bowl eligible then it doesn’t really matter IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT