ADVERTISEMENT

Six.

Assists are not reflective much on coaching. If you don't understand every coach has an offense that is designed to pass and score, you simply shouldn't comment on anything. It is execution versus the defense. As I've stated all year, quit believing this team is a talented team. It isn't and especially when you have players that have shown to be selfish with the ball and are apt in turning the ball over.

A nearly 40 point loss is more than just a talent problem. That’s an effort problem. A culture problem. You can’t tell me these guys aren’t talented enough to compete better than that.

• Love
Reactions: Rootmaster
I didn't see the game so can't speak on point of effort. But I have witnessed great effort all year except late in one game which I don't remember which game. I am also aware Texas had a very good offensive game. It isn't a black and white discussion. We got waxed. It happens when you aren't a good team and we are not. On the other hand, we do have some individual talent and when everything comes together, we can pull off upsets which we have done and I spoke about it happening in early December.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
We have pulled off our last upset. Don't be shocked when we lose the rest. There will be a new staff and entirely new team next year. Hope we get a coach that knows how to walk through that kind of mine field.

problem-is-we-suck-we-suck.png

Assists are not reflective much on coaching. If you don't understand every coach has an offense that is designed to pass and score, you simply shouldn't comment on anything. It is execution versus the defense. As I've stated all year, quit believing this team is a talented team. It isn't and especially when you have players that have shown to be selfish with the ball and are apt in turning the ball over.
Glad you cleared that up for the rest of us stupid people. Your words of wisdom are enternal.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT