ADVERTISEMENT

If Trump Surges in the Polls...

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Marchan will give him jail time on July 11th...three days before the Republican Convention.

Marchan will give him jail time on July 11th...three days before the Republican Convention.
No way on either. I think he'll take a hit in polling. It won't help him. A normal person would probably go to jail but not Trump. This judge fell over backwards to go easy on Trump. He violated the gag order 10 times.

• Haha
Reactions: HPeer
No way on either. I think he'll take a hit in polling. It won't help him.

I'm writing his name in regardless. So I suggest the Republicans learn to fight real quick or they will never win another election. I wasn't even a Trump supporter when he first announced. I became one once I saw how far you idiots were willing to go after him once he got elected.

Last edited:
Reactions: chect and JRZEER
No way on either. I think he'll take a hit in polling. It won't help him. A normal person would probably go to jail but not Trump. This judge fell over backwards to go easy on Trump. He violated the gag order 10 times.
This judge fell over backwards to go easy on Trump ? Now...that's one of your best ones yet.

You mean going easy on Trump by NOT allowing witness's that the defense wanted to call, or limiting what questions the defense could ask a witness?

Maybe you feel this judge fell over backwards when he allowed Stormy to tell the jury that Trump liked the "missionary position" or telling the jury about "condoms".

This judge fell over backwards to go easy on Trump ? Now...that's one of your best ones yet.

You mean going easy on Trump by NOT allowing witness's that the defense wanted to call, or limiting what questions the defense could ask a witness?

Maybe you feel this judge fell over backwards when he allowed Stormy to tell the jury that Trump liked the "missionary position" or telling the jury about "condoms".
I'm sorry that you're upset.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT