ADVERTISEMENT

If the Big 12 Folds.

How do you NOT eject Graves for that crap? Clearly they saw what he did, but ignored it. I don't care about how well Cuse played, I care about how the refs went about ejecting players.

Why? Syracuse was by far the better team that year. WVU just played a very good game and matched up well in the trenches. SU finished with a double digit win season and a Fiesta bowl win over a good McCartney coached Colorado team. WVU won 5 games. I'd be more pissed about the 96 or 98 Miami game. Getting beat by a clearly inferior team.

Come on Bruno Suckacuse puke Orangemen was not the better team that year. They were luck to beat us with help from the corrupt officiating.

Dude they beat a good Colorado team in the Fiesta bowl. WVU stayed home not even close. Some of you are so delusional about WVU football that it's almost amazing.

How do you NOT eject Graves for that crap? Clearly they saw what he did, but ignored it. I don't care about how well Cuse played, I care about how the refs went about ejecting players.

Because why screw up the BE putting two teams in major bowl games? You really think it's about being fair. It's about money. The BE would have lost money had WVU pulled off the upset.

Dude they beat a good Colorado team in the Fiesta bowl. WVU stayed home not even close. Some of you are so delusional about WVU football that it's almost amazing.

No it's not delusional. WVU should have been 8-4 that year with 2 ties to BC and Miami. Some of you are so tolerant to mediocrity and set your standards low it's amazing. Don't you have a relative that played for VT?

That's very shortsighted. We beat teams Out of Conference the majority of the time too. FSU is 7-1 vs SEC teams since Jimbo Fisher became coach. Clemson has wins over Auburn, LSU, Georgia, Oklahoma twice and Ohio State since the start of the 2012 season. To say FSU and Clemson are Top 5 teams because they are in the ACC is ridiculous.

There are TV analysts with no dog in the fight who are saying that, too, in spite of the fact that they are in the ACC. We'll see. Everyone will be a lot smarter by December.

I just want to get the damn season started. Make Missouri come to Mountaineer Field NOW!

M assacre Missouri

O bliterate Youngstown

U nnerve BYU

N euter Kansas State

T rample Texas Tech

A nnihilate TCU

I mmolate Oklahoma State

N ail Kansas

E radicate Texas

E rectile dysfunction Oklahoma

R oll over Iowa State

S uffocate Baylor

Louisville bought the 5k allotment for 4 games at Mountaineer Field exactly 1 time while in the Big East (year 1 2005).

I've went to the pizza palace 3 times and only once was it a sellout (2006 the Thursday night blackout when capacity was not even 50k. I remember that night for reasons not even related to football).

There are more UK fans in Louisville than card fans. Kentucky owns that state and market.

There are more fans from the schools from the states of TX, OK, and even KS & IA coming to New Mountaineer Field from another time zone than used to come from Louisville, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, Boston, miami, Cincinnati, 2 Directional FLs, and I'll guarantee every other commuter or basketball first school in the aac or ACC. That's my point.

I'm not talking basketball. I couldn't less about it. I'm talking football.
Let's see, since 2006 Louisville has won 2 BCS games and had 2 stadium expansions. Louisville averaged 3,500 less than WVU in 2014. WVU attendance capacity last year was 91%, UofL 89% (UK away, ACC winless BC with 41,000 in storm) helped to lower 2015 attendance for Louisville. Don't know your basis for more UK fans in the Louisville area, last attempt to gauge this by NYT claimed 60% UofL 21% UK. BTW, The newest expansion to PJCS will include another 10,000 seats which will surpass Milan-Puskar.

And it's smart for you not to compare basketball.

Let's look at the record:
The ACC, SEC and Big 10 passed on WVU last time, forcing Oliver Luck to squeeze us into the Big 12.

The teams that left the Southern Conference and formed the ACC boycotted WVU then.

What makes anyone think that, if the Big 12 implodes, the ACC, SEC or Big 10 would take WVU? Hell, Pac-12 would take the Mountaineers before any of those conferences, and that isn't going to happen either.

It's Big 12 or sink to Marshall's level for WVU. Meanwhile, keep cashing those $30 million conference payouts every year, enjoy the ride.

Way to doom n gloom Cuyahoga! WVU has a solid history. If Big12 folds that means Texas/Oklahoma takes off and that would probably indicate 4 super conferences evolve as a result. WVU survives that expansion in either the ACC or the SEC.

The ACC Network isn't just about Football. It's about Football, Men's and Women's Basketball, Baseball and the Olympic Sports. If you include ALL Sports the ACC is at the top of all conferences in the country. Football is getting better. We have two Top 5 teams at the top and other programs are getting better to add parity to the conference. But in Sports other than Football the ACC has plenty of passionate fans and it's the best Men's Basketball conference in the country. 5 Sweet 16 teams in 2014-2015 and 6 Sweet 16 teams in 2015-2016.

ACC Network only happened because ESPN gets to show Notre Dame sports and a couple of football games. Without ND the ACC network never happens.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT