ADVERTISEMENT

ICIG Michael Atkinson acknowledged his office secretly changed whistleblower forms & rules n SEP2019

Like I said weeks ago. The whistleblower report is the new Steele Dossier.

Know what's just beyond amazing Dave? How long would it take for someone to pick up a phone and ask Hunter Biden if he was the object of an investigation when his dad demanded the prosecutor in the case be fired?

Is there any "whistleblower" if that investigation didn't have anything to do with Biden?

You'd think at least one so called reporter would ask this most basic question.

Nope...Orange man bad.

Last edited:
Under whose authority and reviewed, approved by whom? This is paramount to the changing/passing of a law. Surely would seem it needs approval by elected officials. Sounds like MORE SWAMP that needs draining.

Listen to whole video attached she details the whole charade

Reactions: atlkvb

The most stunning thing to me watching that is how no one in the media is the least bit curious as to why that "whistleblower" form was changed, and who changed it? If that doesn't tell you this whole thing is simply the latest concocted scheme to by pass voters and remove Trump from Office, what more proof does one need?

Won't work. Too many more people, with too much more information blowing holes all through this phony ruse are already out there carving this charade up like a freshly baked Thanksgiving turkey. Democrats thinking this will end with a successful impeachment of Trump and vote to convict in the Senate will be left empty handed just like they were after "no collusion" "no obstruction" .

*The most stunning thing to me watching that is how no one in the media is the least bit curious as to why that "whistleblower" form was changed, and who changed it? If that doesn't tell you this whole thing is simply the latest concocted scheme to by pass voters and remove Trump from Office, what more proof does one need?

Won't work. Too many more people, with too much more information blowing holes all through this phony ruse are already out there carving this charade up like a freshly baked Thanksgiving turkey. Democrats thinking this will end with a successful impeachment of Trump and vote to convict in the Senate will be left empty handed just like they were after "no collusion" "no obstruction" .

Pelosi let the squad and liddle dick push her too far. She will regret this...I'm loving this getting out for Americans to see another dog and pony false narrative. No way in hell the democrats survive this in 2020. I personally want to thank them for their arrogance and stupidity.

Reactions: atlkvb
Pelosi let the squad and liddle dick push her too far. She will regret this...I'm loving this getting out for Americans to see another dog and pony false narrative. No way in hell the democrats survive this in 2020. I personally want to thank them for their arrogance and stupidity.

The squad actually did us a huge favor Dog Rescueer. They exposed the most radical wing of the Democrat party so much it's now impossible for them to hide it! We see them for what they are, where they used to be able to "fool" people into thinking they were something else or "hide" behind something they are not.

We see them fully exposed now, and Americans will reject them like we do weeks' old leftovers. Take one sniff... & straight to the trash!

Thanks ladies!

iu

Anyone who thinks this Ukraine fiasco is nothing but a deep state move to remove Trump from office is not only delusional, but probably part of the active coup.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT