ADVERTISEMENT

I wonder how much of the freedom migration impacted the results

DvlDog4WVU

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
There has been a mass exodus from blue states down to the more individual freedom states. I wonder if that had an impact and if so, how much?

Im still baffled by the PA senate race. I’m not sure how anyone could’ve listened to that debate with Fetterman and actually voted for him. That was embarrassing.

Migration to FL, Dems propping up bad Republican candidates, cocaine Mitch spending millions on his candidates, not what was best for the party, Dobbs decision, quack Oz, even Walker for that matter.

Everything went perfect for the Dems. Everything went lousy for Republicans. And the best they can get is a vegetable in PA, who will probably push the wrong button voting half of the time in the Senate.

Migration to FL, Dems propping up bad Republican candidates, cocaine Mitch spending millions on his candidates, not what was best for the party, Dobbs decision, quack Oz, even Walker for that matter.

Everything went perfect for the Dems. Everything went lousy for Republicans. And the best they can get is a vegetable in PA, who will probably push the wrong button voting half of the time in the Senate.
HAHAHAHA we will take it

There has been a mass exodus from blue states down to the more individual freedom states. I wonder if that had an impact and if so, how much?

Im still baffled by the PA senate race. I’m not sure how anyone could’ve listened to that debate with Fetterman and actually voted for him. That was embarrassing.

Frankly. How Fetterman got elected, and how Walker has gotten as many votes as he has, shows just how entrenched the partisans truly are.

Both men shouldn't be anywhere near the Senate, but party ideology trumps all.

Fetterman got elected because OZ said all abortions were murder and he ain't from PA, don't overtyhink your losses, they were ALL donnies dumbass fault!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT