ADVERTISEMENT

Stolen Youth: How the woke, like all totalitarians, are targeting our children (very good read)

Stop pouting. Now you have moved on to false claims of bigotry. Don't you spend hours here every day bitching about the left who spew endless false accusations of bigotry?

Nothing I said was bigoted. And don't worry about my kids. Their allowance is higher than your paycheck.

I am trying to have respectful dialogue with you by asking you what is "nonsense" taught in Religious instruction. You answered "Religion", with no further specificity. That is bigotry.

Good Lord. Who teaches children it is "acceptable" to commit mass murder? What does that have to do with the inalienable right we all have to keep and bear arms? I'm trying to be respectful but you sound unbalanced.

Lord have Mercy! 😕
"Who teaches children it is "acceptable" to commit mass murder?"

Never suggested that.

I am trying to have respectful dialogue with you by asking you what is "nonsense" taught in Religious instruction. You answered "Religion", with no further specificity. That is bigotry.
It is nonsense. Trust the science, remember?

If you want to beleive in the invisible man, knock youself out. Learn all about it on Sundays. But keep it out of my schools.

After all, freedom of religion and freedom from religion are inalienable rights.

Good lord.

I'll be waiting for your answer. Matter of fact there was a entire thread on this very topic a few years ago and many evolutionists argued with me about this. I'll see if I can link you to it later but for now heading off to Sunday worship services to give honor and praise to the Creator of all things living, seen and unseen.

God Bless.

Last edited:
I'll be waiting for your answer. Matter if fact there was a entire thread on this very topic a few years ago and many evolutionists argued with me about this. I'll see if I can link you to it later but for now heading off to Sunday worship services to give honor ans praise to the Creator of all things living, seen and unseen.

God Bless.
Trust the science....unless it is religion. Then, trust the magic.

Save yourself some time and don't link the thread. I am not going to read it. I'll accept the scientific community's views on this over a car salesman's.

Say hello to the boogeyman this morning for me.

"Who teaches children it is "acceptable" to commit mass murder?"

Never suggested that.

You said it's an "acceptable evil" for children to be killed in mass murders. You attributed that to our right to keep arms. There is no correlation between the two. More "mass murders" are committed by drug overdoses, automobile accidents from DUI, and late term choice abortions compared to the number of mass murders committed by derranged folks using guns. The millions of gun owners in America who own other millions of guns DO NOT go around committing mass murders. They are responsible, law abiding, citizens minding their own business.

Trust the science....unless it is religion. Then, trust the magic.

Save yourself some time and don't link the thread. I am not going to read it. I'll accept the scientific community's views on this over a car salesman's.

Say hello to the boogeyman this morning for me.

Alright I won't link it since you are not only intellectually uncurious about the science of Creation, but likely unable to follow it. I will Pray for you though because Almighty God commands believers to Pray for lost Souls.

You said it's an "acceptable evil" for children to be killed in mass murders. You attributed that to our right to keep arms. There is no correlation between the two. More "mass murders" are committed by drug overdoses, automobile accidents from DUI, and late term choice abortions compared to the number of mass murders committed by derranged folks using guns. The millions of gun owners in America who own other millions of guns DO NOT go around committing mass murders. They are responsible, law abiding, citizens minding their own business.
To you and the gun lobby, mass school shootings are an acceptable evil tolerated so you can maintain the existing gun rights.

It is OK, we all have acceptable evils in life. My acceptable evils just don't involve the murder of children.

To you and the gun lobby, mass school shootings are an acceptable evil tolerated so you can maintain the existing gun rights.

It is OK, we all have acceptable evils in life. My acceptable evils just don't involve the murder of children.
Not meaning you judge you .
You calling fake science a necessary evil is crazy .
Why do you have to except crazy to get a well rounded exceptional education at the cost you are paying. Religious based or not crazy shouldn't be a part of it .
If you find it acceptable to teach transgender is normal for the sake of money than your morals are upside down on this .

Reactions: 30CAT
Not meaning you judge you .
You calling fake science a necessary evil is crazy .
Why do you have to except crazy to get a well rounded exceptional education at the cost you are paying. Religious based or not crazy shouldn't be a part of it .
If you find it acceptable to teach transgender is normal for the sake of money than your morals are upside down on this .
Who said transgenderism is being taught at my kids' school? You assumed that and ran with it.

I never mentioned anything about trannys. Your entire argument is based on a figment of your imagination.

While I'm clearing up your misconceptions, I also never mentioned "necessary evil".

It is like you guys just make up facts to argue.

One problem is that your morality is a matter of situation rather than principle. With no foundation to stand on, your "morality" comes and goes as needed. There is nothing absolute.

As such, your children learn from you that what you say doesn't have to be believed, because your actions don't match your words. You can tell your children, for instance, that all lives matter but mock those who disagree with you. Their lives don't - because they are "lesser" than yours.

Some worry about school shootings. However, they are EXCEEDINGLY RARE. Some worry about drag queens in their schools. However, they are EXCEEDINGLY RARE. Both sides spout these points as if they are everyday occurrences happening at every school across the country.

Yet, they are becoming more common. Even though your child has a better chance of dying by drowning, car accident, or being stung by a bee, nor from turning gay by looking at a drag queen, this is what people see and believe.

All because of one reason - they aren't given a foundation by their parents based on anything.

Whether one believes in God, or doesn't, there can be no mistaking that the principles found in the Bible are a solid foundation for raising children. That the teachings of Jesus, whether you believe in Him or not, are correct and solid for a foundational belief.

Maybe then, if that happened, we won't see any examples of misguided kids thinking they are something less and different. Thinking the only solution is to shoot up their classmates. Believing that others don't have value because of some characteristic and that, in the words of JFK:

"We all breathe the same air, we all cherish our children's futures, and we are all mortal."

Some people say, "believe the science".

What they don't understand is that there are few things that are absolute in science.

Science is always changing. As things get tested and retested, new hypothesis and exceptions are always found.

As such, science simply cannot answer all questions.

For example, how we got here. The argument for creationism makes as much sense (some may say more so) as the big bang - which doesn't follow science's own laws and is not truly a theory as it cannot be properly tested. Both require faith to accept.

However, the problem today, as it always has been with religion, is that science has become politicized. One simply cannot know what is truth anymore.

This is what we should be teaching our children - to test and retest things, form new ideas, and continue. This is true whether you are talking about science or religion or anything else.

Instead, we get canned experiments where the outcome is known in advance. We only learn other people's thoughts and never our own. Emotion rules the day rather than logic and the failure to conform to our preconceived thoughts means that the info has no merit.

Who said transgenderism is being taught at my kids' school? You assumed that and ran with it.

I never mentioned anything about trannys. Your entire argument is based on a figment of your imagination.

While I'm clearing up your misconceptions, I also never mentioned "necessary evil".

You mentioned the woke crap and I took it as transgender crap and yes ya did mention necessary evil , excuse me you called acceptable evils...splitting hairs

You mentioned the woke crap and I took it as transgender crap and yes ya did mention necessary evil , excuse me you called acceptable evils...split

Some people say, "believe the science".

What they don't understand is that there are few things that are absolute in science.

Science is always changing. As things get tested and retested, new hypothesis and exceptions are always found.

As such, science simply cannot answer all questions.

For example, how we got here. The argument for creationism makes as much sense (some may say more so) as the big bang - which doesn't follow science's own laws and is not truly a theory as it cannot be properly tested. Both require faith to accept.

However, the problem today, as it always has been with religion, is that science has become politicized. One simply cannot know what is truth anymore.

This is what we should be teaching our children - to test and retest things, form new ideas, and continue. This is true whether you are talking about science or religion or anything else.

Instead, we get canned experiments where the outcome is known in advance. We only learn other people's thoughts and never our own. Emotion rules the day rather than logic and the failure to conform to our preconceived thoughts means that the info has no merit.
I sincerely wanted to engage him on the "science" of creationism, and offer irrefutable evidence which ironically can be validated by testing various mathematical hypothesis then comparing that to the observable complexity found in anything Man has not done and cannot do! However you were so eloquent in your counter arguments to his anti-science and Religious bigotry, there is no need for me to expand beyond what you so clearly demonstrated to him.

Part of belief as you correctly stated involves testing the evidence. When scientific methods are applied to Creation, it is amazing how much of it confirms intelligent design which logically assumes a "designer". Almighty God assures us in his Word that he is confirmed as author and Creator through the creation! Only a Creator can leave their indelible mark on the creation, and it cannot ever be copied or duplicated. The beauty of modern science and scientific inquiry today is the more we expand our knowledge base & learn about the magnificence of the creation, the more it incredibly confirms the preeminence of a Creator!

You made that clear and I so appreciate the respectful yet forceful way you present your arguments. It is refreshing & inspiring to read. Well done. [thumbsup]

Last edited:
One problem is that your morality is a matter of situation rather than principle. With no foundation to stand on, your "morality" comes and goes as needed. There is nothing absolute.

As such, your children learn from you that what you say doesn't have to be believed, because your actions don't match your words. You can tell your children, for instance, that all lives matter but mock those who disagree with you. Their lives don't - because they are "lesser" than yours.

Some worry about school shootings. However, they are EXCEEDINGLY RARE. Some worry about drag queens in their schools. However, they are EXCEEDINGLY RARE. Both sides spout these points as if they are everyday occurrences happening at every school across the country.

Yet, they are becoming more common. Even though your child has a better chance of dying by drowning, car accident, or being stung by a bee, nor from turning gay by looking at a drag queen, this is what people see and believe.

All because of one reason - they aren't given a foundation by their parents based on anything.

Whether one believes in God, or doesn't, there can be no mistaking that the principles found in the Bible are a solid foundation for raising children. That the teachings of Jesus, whether you believe in Him or not, are correct and solid for a foundational belief.

Maybe then, if that happened, we won't see any examples of misguided kids thinking they are something less and different. Thinking the only solution is to shoot up their classmates. Believing that others don't have value because of some characteristic and that, in the words of JFK:

"We all breathe the same air, we all cherish our children's futures, and we are all mortal."
Eh. You don’t need religious principles to raise good kids and plenty of kids brought up by religious people turn out to be pieces is shit.

Eh. You don’t need religious principles to raise good kids and plenty of kids brought up by religious people turn out to be pieces is shit.
That is true, however more often you are likely to find folks who reject Religious instruction or Godly principles being "pieces of sh*t" rather than folks honestly seeking righteousness and practicing the "golden rule". Ask yourself, how many if any of the pedophiles or sexual deviants express appreciation for or love of Godly principles as they attempt to expand on their degenerate behavior? What Religious principle teaches preying on sexually innocent kids?

Last edited:
That is true, however more often you are likely to find folks who reject Religious instruction or Godly principles being "pieces of sh*t" rather than folks honestly seeking righteousness and practicing the "golden rule". Ask yourself, how many if any of the pedophiles or sexual deviants express appreciation for or love of Godly principles as they attempt to expand on their degenerate behavior? What Religious principle teaches preying on sexually innocent kids?
Catholic priests say to hold their beer

Catholic priests say to hold their beer
Again you are correct....Priests are not immune from Sin! However as I stated, they MUST first reject the standards of Godly wisdom they are initially confirmed to before they chose to disobey Almighty God's righteous instruction to them and instead turn to Sin.

Priests who hold fidelity to their righteous calling along with Almighty God's Holy word in reverence with obedience to it are NOT molesting little kids.

Again you are correct....Priests are not immune from Sin! However as I stated, they MUST first reject the standards of Godly wisdom they are initially confirmed to before they chose to disobey Almighty God's righteous instruction to them and instead turn to Sin.

Priests who hold fidelity to their righteous calling along with Almighty God's Holy word in reverence with obedience to it are NOT molesting little kids.
And most non religious people don’t molest kids either.

And most non religious people don’t molest kids either.
Again correct...(you're batting 1000 today @NYC_Eer ...guess our baseball team is having an effect on 'ya?)... however I'd remind you the standards of decency against sexual deviancy are not confined only to believers. Believers of course state those standards and attempt to have them enforced for the good of all, but lying is still a Sin even if you don't believe. So are sexual perversions and sexually deviant behaviors! Just because you don't recognize or formally state the Godly principles behind upholding those standards, doesn't make you immune from them!

Not all folks believe. Yet the Sun, the air, & water is still provided in abundance for Life and freely accepted by believers as well as non believers alike!

There is nothing you can point to in anything I've said that "accepts" mass shootings because of our right to own firearms! That argument is as baseless as it is asinine. Responsible gun owners who voluntarily obey the Law ARE NOT committing mass murders, and there is no scenario you can argue conflating the two that carries any intellectual credibility.

Again correct...(you're batting 1000 today @NYC_Eer ...guess our baseball team is having an effect on 'ya?)... however I'd remind you the standards of decency against sexual deviancy are not confined only to believers. Believers of course state those standards and attempt to have them enforced for the good of all, but lying is still a Sin even if you don't believe. So are sexual perversions and sexually deviant behaviors! Just because you don't recognize or formally state the Godly principles behind upholding those standards, doesn't make you immune from them!

Not all folks believe. Yet the Sun, the air, & water is still provided in abundance for Life and freely accepted by believers as well as non believers alike!
Word salad

Word salad
If you are teaching your kids against sexual deviancy, and expecting others to respect that freedom they have to their own sexual innocence you are practicing what I'm preaching! I suspect you do not want sexually deviant pedophiles preying on your children? Well congratulations. You and I are upholding the same standard. (for me it's my Grands)

Good job @NYC_Eer ! You're a fine example of a Loving caring Father. We need more like you! 🙏

It's unbelievable any free-thinking person would think banning ARs would prevent mass shootings. I call them mass killings. If anyone thinks mass killings can't happen with many types of weapons they are ignorant.

Our government wants to disarm us. No two ways about it. Government won't stop chipping away at out rights as long as we keep giving them to them.

If it can take one, what stops it from taking another? And another? (Etcetera)

No one is focusing on the problem and it isn't law-abiding citizens owning or having access to ARs.

Reactions: atlkvb
Some of the principles found in the bible are a solid foundation. No question.

But one doesn't need the bible to instill solid foundations in children. If you need it, that's great. If you don't that's great too.

But Jesus didn't make those concepts moral. Humanity did.

You mentioned the woke crap and I took it as transgender crap and yes ya did mention necessary evil , excuse me you called acceptable evils...splitting hairs
acceptable and necessary are hugely different. Government is a necessary evil. Some asshole that thinks he is should get special treatment due to his race is an acceptable eviil.

That is semantics. Most of the solid principles to raise kids are also also religious principles. Some need the religion to help them with that, some don't.

If I happen to believe raping and murder is wrong, that doesn't make me a Christian.

To each his own.

There is nothing you can point to in anything I've said that "accepts" mass shootings because of our right to own firearms! That argument is as baseless as it is asinine. Responsible gun owners who voluntarily obey the Law ARE NOT committing mass murders, and there is no scenario you can argue conflating the two that carries any intellectual credibility.
The gun lobby is strictly opposed to almost any limitation to the second amendment. We have far more limitations on the first amendment than the second, which is astounding.

But everytime there is a mass shooting, the gun lobby finds a convenient scapegoat because it refuses to budge an inch on the gun laws. Accordingly, the murder of school children is an acceptable evil for you and the gun lobby so you can keep your weapons.

You just don't give a shit. Wonder what your Creator thinks.....

@SoCo, what does me having an AR have to do with mass shootings?

Hell no, I won't budge an inch on my rights. Why why would I? What's the benefit for the greater good?

There's only negative if I negotiate my rights as an American citizen.

Reactions: atlkvb
Sure. There are certainly outliers on each side.

But, we can't take the outliers and try to claim them as the norm.

The gun lobby is strictly opposed to almost any limitation to the second amendment. We have far more limitations on the first amendment than the second, which is astounding.

But everytime there is a mass shooting, the gun lobby finds a convenient scapegoat because it refuses to budge an inch on the gun laws. Accordingly, the murder of school children is an acceptable evil for you and the gun lobby so you can keep your weapons.

Thou shalt NOT murder....it's actually the 6th Commandment. Guess that's all "nonsense" to you too huh? :rolleyes:

But one doesn't need the bible to instill solid foundations in children. If you need it, that's great. If you don't that's great too.

I agree and disagree. Won't go into the religious realm - that's a separate argument. So, I'll keep it secular.

We need a foundation on which to teach our children. A solid foundation. A foundation that doesn't change. A foundation that isn't dependent upon the situation.

I'll use this scenario. Your kid is amazing. Student and athlete. So much so he/she has a full ride to WVU. One night, after a game, your kid goes to a party, drinks a beer, has a good time. A really drunk friend asks if he/she can drive them home. On the way, your child swerves to miss a deer and hits a tree. Nobody is hurt but there is no doubt a DUI is on the way. The other friend, knowing the situation, offers to claim he was driving since no one was hurt - that way your child wouldn't lose their scholarship. He/she calls you to ask advice? What do you say?

Now, suppose the friend was killed? Do you tell your kid to say the other kid was driving? Switch seats? Why destroy two lives, right?

This is just one example of situational ethics and morals. If you have nothing solid to stand upon, any answer you give to the situation above is fine. It's right or wrong only at the time and in your own eyes.

It's easy to say that you'd do the right thing. It's entirely different when you are living it. That's why we need something solid to build our foundation upon.

Last, man made morals situational. Jesus made them objective.

everytime there is a mass shooting, the gun lobby finds a convenient scapegoat because it refuses to budge an inch on the gun laws
Actually quite the opposite is true. Every time there is a mass shooting the anti-gun lobby on the Left tries to blame responsible gun ownership as the problem! Ironically in many cases the deranged gun wielders followed all existing rules to legally purchase their weapons. That somehow gets skipped over by the gun grabbers.

FACT: With all the current restrictions on gun ownership in place, there is no evidence to suggest folks are any less violent using guns either purchased legally or obtained illegally. Fact is not one Law on the books today restricting gun ownership has prevented one mass shooting. I know that's hard for you to understand because you believe the absence of legal ownership of firearms would eliminate folks killing other folks by being just Evil (something you btw cannot define)

However rest assured, if you confiscated all the the guns and disarmed the entire population, Evil would still exist. Folks would still be using guns to commit mass murders only the killers would likely be from government carrying out tyranny against its own citizens. You probably don't believe that either, but history suggests you would be dead wrong.

The Creator knows there will be only a small amount that will accept Him and His ways and will live their lives, in word and deed, to best point possible to reflect that.

He knows there will be many who will claim to know Him but there will be no evidence, other than their own braying, that will demonstrate they do.

He also knows there will be a multitude more who will openly reject Him. They will rely on themselves, riches, emotions, and other changing phenomena such as "science" and man-made morality for their answers. There will be nothing foundationally solid for their beliefs and actions.

• Love
Reactions: 30CAT and atlkvb

I completely disagree with you. Jesus is the source for our Judeo-Christian ethical morality. Our entire nation was founded on that ethos, and it's even codified in our Laws against murder, stealing, and lying. You are free to reject that standard, but it nevertheless exists and has held this representative Republic together for more than two centuries. As the anti-Christ Left attempts to dismantle it and replace it with their own ideas based on only situational moral relativism...we're seeing a once great nation rotting away in moral decay. However to suggest our morals have no foundation outside of Christ is historically myopic and culturally ignorant.

Actually quite the opposite is true. Every time there is a mass shooting the anti-gun lobby on the Left tries to blame responsible gun ownership as the problem! Ironically in many cases the deranged gun wielders followed all existing rules to legally purchase their weapons. That somehow gets skipped over by the gun grabbers.

FACT: With all the current restrictions on gun ownership in place, there is no evidence to suggest folks are any less violent using guns either purchased legally or obtained illegally. Fact is not one Law on the books today restricting gun ownership has prevented one mass shooting. I know that's hard for you to understand because you believe the absence of legal ownership of firearms would eliminate folks killing other folks by being just Evil (something you btw cannot define)

However rest assured, if you confiscated all the the guns and disarmed the entire population, Evil would still exist. Folks would still be using guns to commit mass murders only the killers would likely be from government carrying out tyranny against its own citizens. You probably don't believe that either, but history suggests you would be dead wrong.
Well stated.

Just as in the 1920's. The thought at the time was that by banning alcohol it would make us a more moral nation. While the intentions were good, the results were horrible.

Crime rose exponentially. While the law was there, the means, motive, and opportunity didn't. The knowledge didn't die with the law. Breaking that law became commonplace - so much so that 13 years later wiser heads finally decided to repeal it.

You can't legislate morality.

Reactions: 30CAT and atlkvb
Well stated.

Just as in the 1920's. The thought at the time was that by banning alcohol it would make us a more moral nation. While the intentions were good, the results were horrible.

Crime rose exponentially. While the law was there, the means, motive, and opportunity didn't. The knowledge didn't die with the law. Breaking that law became commonplace - so much so that 13 years later wiser heads finally decided to repeal it.

You can't legislate morality.
It's the same argument today with abortion. As legally correct as it was for the Supreme Court to strike down Roe v Wade because it was not based on a Constitutional standard, that has not stopped folks from both seeking and carrying out the murder of innocent unborn children!

Some States immediately passed restrictions on it (abortion) while others like California, New York and Wisconsin expanded abortion rights. Legislation against murder hasn't prevented mass killing. Laws against perjury under penalty of imprisonment have not stopped folks from lying. (see Biden administration) Felonies against grand larceny do not prevent burglaries or holdups in banks!

Evil cannot be legislated away, no more than responsible behavior can be Religiously mandated. The Bible says it best:

The human heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? Jeremiah 17-9

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT