ADVERTISEMENT

"I think it's the biggest opening weekend in the MODERN ERA of College Football..."

Let's review the "point" that WhiteFail allegedly is trying to make in the post above. Is it but, but, but, WVU has won games vs. highly ranked opponents? No, it can't be, as Arizona State sure as hell wasn't ranked. Is it, but, but, but, WVU has won some games? Unlikely, as WhiteFail would have had to have taken what another poster had posted literally, instead of the manner in which the other post had been intended. Or, is it simply pounding one's chest over a small list of accomplishments? Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner!

Look at that, multiple guesses ... and with the luxury of being able to scroll through the thread and you're still clueless. Go figure.

In other words, you were simply pounding your itty bitty chest over a few regular season wins during the past four seasons, and a bowl win over a 6-7 team with an atrocious defense.

In other words, you were simply pounding your itty bitty chest over a few regular season wins during the past four seasons, and a bowl win over a 6-7 team with an atrocious defense.

Uh ... that was one of your guesses, and I said you're clueless, so it wouldn't be that now would it?

Velcro, or shoelaces? I'm guessing you have to use velcro.

Considering that you've become homecoming fodder in a big boy conference, your bragging about sporadic regular season wins and a one-point bowl victory over a 6-7 squad is understandable, WhiteFail.

Considering that you've become homecoming fodder in a big boy conference, your bragging about sporadic regular season wins and a one-point bowl victory over a 6-7 squad is understandable, WhiteFail.

Who was bragging about anything? Somebody made a point that was easily refuted and I refuted it.

Since then you've gathered up the gang in the Mystery Machine trying to figure out what my statement was all about. And still don't get it.

And you call me "fail". LOL You're so afraid to admit your own failures that you have to make up a lie about being a grad and fan of school instead of the one you're really a fan of.

There's nothing for me to admit, WhiteFail. Oh, I get it, chick: You're beating your tiny chest about WVU's meaningless wins, and I'm laughing at you!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT