ADVERTISEMENT

"I think it's the biggest opening weekend in the MODERN ERA of College Football..."

Those weren't the rankings at the time we played them. When we played them they were 11, 11 and 4. I think Texas was 10 in one poll even.

Anyway, you want to argue over minutae, which have nothing to do with my point.

I don't blame you though, when you've got nothing else, split hairs over items that are inconsequential to the point being made.
Where they were (over) ranked when the Fold & Blew played them is meaningless, moron. Now, if you want to brag about WVU's having beaten a total of three ranked teams in four seasons in the Big 12 (but lost to all of the others), then have at it. You also bragged about WVU's sterling one point win over a 6-7 team in a toilet bowl that nobody watched. My, how the expectations in Morganhole have slipped.

Where they were (over) ranked when the Fold & Blew played them is meaningless, moron. Now, if you want to brag about WVU's having beaten a total of three ranked teams in four seasons in the Big 12 (but lost to all of the others), then have at it. You also bragged about WVU's sterling one point win over a 6-7 team in a toilet bowl that nobody watched. My, how the expectations in Morganhole have slipped.

Nice try...............but your Herd in all of its entire history has only played major opponents a whopping total of 45 times and lost 37 of those games. 12 of those losses were to WVU. 0-12, 7-38.

.....but your Herd
Allow me to repeat, for the latest MORON:

I find it amusing that you and your band of delusional ilk continue to get upset when a fan of another program (aka, non Herd) schools you, and your only rebuttal is to label them as a Herd fan who's masquerading as a fan of another school. WVU is well lodged in the lower half of the P5, so there's countless fans that can make fun of you, and laugh at you. The OSU fan is only one of literally tens of millions of fans that can do this.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90

You missed the point entirely, but that's not surprising. You also did so while calling me a moron. I'm sure the irony is totally lost on you.

You sure about that?

Victories over 11th ranked Texas and 11th ranked TCU
Victory over 4th ranked Baylor
Cactus bowl victory over Arizona State
(and that's just since joining the Big 12, which is 3x the number of wins over ranked opponents that you've had in your entire history)

etc.

And of course, the perfect 12-0 record against the Herd
Let's review the "point" that WhiteFail allegedly is trying to make in the post above. Is it but, but, but, WVU has won games vs. highly ranked opponents? No, it can't be, as Arizona State sure as hell wasn't ranked. Is it, but, but, but, WVU has won some games? Unlikely, as WhiteFail would have had to have taken what another poster had posted literally, instead of the manner in which the other post had been intended. Or, is it simply pounding one's chest over a small list of accomplishments? Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner!

Let's review the "point" that WhiteFail allegedly is trying to make in the post above. Is it but, but, but, WVU has won games vs. highly ranked opponents? No, it can't be, as Arizona State sure as hell wasn't ranked. Is it, but, but, but, WVU has won some games? Unlikely, as WhiteFail would have had to have taken what another poster had posted literally, instead of the manner in which the other post had been intended. Or, is it simply pounding one's chest over a small list of accomplishments? Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner!
you are an idiot...of course being an ahia state grad (if you even are) underscores this point....why aren't you on the supposed BDBITL as the suckeyes like to call it....something is fishy in tatooville

Blow me, slow head. Ohio State doesn't have a smack board because the WVU fans who had posted there left in droves when they finally realized that it made no sense to debate fans of a superior school.

Blow me, slow head. Ohio State doesn't have a smack board because the WVU fans who had posted there left in droves when they finally realized that it made no sense to debate fans of a superior school.
you've got to have something to blow and it's obvious to everyone in the free world that you are a pussy who hides behind the big ahia state fantasy....you probably never played a competitive game in your life...unless it's pocket pool......your favorite is away games of course......go tell your mother she wants you....just BBBBAAAAAA real loud....she'll hear you

David Cone is in denial. Ohio State is 5-1 vs. the Fold & Blew. It's a good thing that WVU got its one big win in 1897! Snow Job was there to see it.

you've got to have something to blow and it's obvious to everyone in the free world that you are a pussy who hides behind the big ahia state fantasy....you probably never played a competitive game in your life...unless it's pocket pool......your favorite is away games of course......go tell your mother she wants you....just BBBBAAAAAA real loud....she'll hear you
I played football, basketball, and baseball in high school, but not in college. How about you? Did you strap on a leather helmet or toss a pumpkin in a peach basket? You were great before electricity weren't you, geez? Oh, and MichiganHerd has verified my credentials, but feel free to continue to lie your Depends covered ass on here, and I'll continue to laugh in your dried apple face, gramps!

Reactions: Marine03
I played football, basketball, and baseball in high school, but not in college. How about you? Did you strap on a leather helmet or toss a pumpkin in a peach basket? You were great before electricity weren't you, geez? Oh, and MichiganHerd has verified my credentials, but feel free to continue to lie your Depends covered ass on here, and I'll continue to laugh in your dried apple face, gramps!
Yea citing the village idiot and a self reported graduate of Tattoo State's hated rival to "verify your credentials" is real effective. Not the sharpest pencil in the box are you?

Yea citing the village idiot and a self reported graduate of Tattoo State's hated rival to "verify your credentials" is real effective. Not the sharpest pencil in the box are you?
Yes, the OSU fan is definitely an OSU fan. Born & raised in southeastern Ohio, attended Ohio U, graduated, attended OSU to acquire the masters. Has his own law firm in the Valley, and lives in Putnam County. Parents were both in college administration, including being Presidents of highly regarded Universities. Like I've stated time and time again, it truly hurts insecure little Ear fans when they have to confront someone from an inferior school. You simply can't stack up, can you? Hurts, but suck it up little camper.

So says the clown who thinks that WVU's 5-0 record vs. North Carolina in the peach basket era is so significant that it warrants being his handle. You vastly underestimate MichiganHerd's investigative acumen. As a Michigan fan, he despises Ohio State, and has no reason to lie about whom I am. In contrast, the delusional Fold & Blew crew here has eight reasons (National Championships) to deny that I am an Ohio State grad.

Yes, the OSU fan is definitely an OSU fan. Born & raised in southeastern Ohio, attended Ohio U, graduated, attended OSU to acquire the masters. Has his own law firm in the Valley, and lives in Putnam County. Parents were both in college administration, including being Presidents of highly regarded Universities. Like I've stated time and time again

Nobody cares.

Nobody cares.
Sorry, but obviously some do indeed care; otherwise, we wouldn't keep discussing this, would we? I count at least (3) posters in this very thread that do care, and very much so. It's all about being insecure. Ear fans are insecure, and very much narcissistic.

Having 125 years of competing with no national championships in the ole trophy case is likely the reason for many of your personality disorders.

Sorry, but obviously some do indeed care; otherwise, we wouldn't keep discussing this, would we? I count at least (3) posters in this very thread that do care,

The three you mention would be you and your two sock puppets.

Has his own law firm in the Valley, and lives in Putnam County.

Bullshit. If he had his own law firm, he wouldn't live in Putnam County, in a state that he hates so much. He would move back to Ohio. You all are so fvcking moronic that you can't even lie very well.

Bullshit. If he had his own law firm, he wouldn't live in Putnam County, in a state that he hates so much. He would move back to Ohio. You all are so fvcking moronic that you can't even lie very well.
Why are you so stupid? Why couldn't someone own their own firm, or for that matter, be a brain surgeon working in one town, and live in another? Perhaps, Putnam County is where he chooses to live. Did you realize that the big lottery winner, Jack Whitaker lives in Putnam County? Why would he choose to live there, when he could have lived anywhere he chose? Would you be willing to place a wager that everything I've stated about the OSU fan is accurate, and I mean everything I posted above.

Would you be willing to place a wager that everything I've stated about the OSU fan is accurate, and I mean everything I posted above.

Nobody cares. Period. Have the sock puppet on your left hand tell that to the sock puppet on your right hand and get back with us.....

Why are you so stupid? Why couldn't someone own their own firm, or for that matter, be a brain surgeon working in one town, and live in another? Perhaps, Putnam County is where he chooses to live. Did you realize that the big lottery winner, Jack Whitaker lives in Putnam County? Why would he choose to live there, when he could have lived anywhere he chose? Would you be willing to place a wager that everything I've stated about the OSU fan is accurate, and I mean everything I posted above.

[laughing]

Jack Whitaker lives in Putnam County because Jack Whitaker is from Putnam County. WVUButthurtfakeosugrad is originally from Ohio, or so you say. Maybe he's originally from WV, a Marshall fan who pretends to be from Ohio and pretends to be an osu grad. If he hated WV and WVU as much as he says he does and has his own law firm, he sure as hell wouldn't live here. [laughing]

[laughing]

Jack Whitaker lives in Putnam County because Jack Whitaker is from Putnam County. WVUButthurtfakeosugrad is originally from Ohio, or so you say. Maybe he's originally from WV, a Marshall fan who pretends to be from Ohio and pretends to be an osu grad. If he hated WV and WVU as much as he says he does and has his own law firm, he sure as hell wouldn't live here. [laughing]
I'm glad you added the laughing emoticom because that's exactly what I do when I read your moronic post...i.e., laugh at you. So, I work in Michigan. Are you suggesting I should live in WV, and commute to my job? I mean, I hate MSU and ND fans, which there happens to be many of out here in West Michigan. I also hate WMU, and their campus is only 20 minutes away. Should I quit my job, and move back to Southern WV? Commute from Southern WV? Should the OSU fan not make a great living in WV, despite the fact that he laughs at, and makes fun of the delusional homers that live amongst him? I'm certain at the end of the day, being around delusional homers isn't a deal breaker. Besides, his wife likely has something to say in where they chose to live.

I'm glad you added the laughing emoticom because that's exactly what I do when I read your moronic post...i.e., laugh at you. So, I work in Michigan. Are you suggesting I should live in WV, and commute to my job? I mean, I hate MSU and ND fans, which there happens to be many of out here in West Michigan. I also hate WMU, and their campus is only 20 minutes away. Should I quit my job, and move back to Southern WV? Commute from Southern WV? Should the OSU fan not make a great living in WV, despite the fact that he laughs at, and makes fun of the delusional homers that live amongst him? I'm certain at the end of the day, being around delusional homers isn't a deal breaker. Besides, his wife likely has something to say in where they chose to live.

Nobody cares.

[laughing]

Aren't you the imbecile who attended Marshall, but roots for WVU instead of Marshall? You're the biggest hypocrite and liar on here. Not one time in my life have I stated that I hate West Virginia.

Aren't you the imbecile who attended Marshall, but roots for WVU instead of Marshall? You're the biggest hypocrite and liar on here. Not one time in my life have I stated that I hate West Virginia.

I attended both Marshall and WVU and I root for WVU. You've said plenty of times that you hate the state and you hate living here.

Reactions: 30CAT
I attended both Marshall and WVU and I root for WVU. You've said plenty of times that you hate the state and you hate living here.
Post one quote, which supports your lie. I don't hate the State or hate living here. Why must you continue to lie?

oh wow....another internet tough guy....your high school must have been in bad shape......if you are still playing competitively at age 60 then come talk to me...if not then return to your seat at the children's table and speak only when spoken to.......just another jealous herd fan nipping at the heels of big brother.....you have to flaunt ahia state because marshal has done nothing....other than win a couple of jv championships[pfftt]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT