ADVERTISEMENT

I really just don't give a

I do. It's another chance to showcase how good this team is. We shit the bed against Iowa State. Poor play calling in the second half killed us at Oklahoma State. A couple of turnovers against Oklahoma cost us the game. All in all, we had a good season. Yeah, it could have been better, but it was still a good season. This offense is explosive and capable of putting up some big numbers. I'll be cheering for the Mountaineers to kick some Syracuse ass. We need to avenge the Pinstripe Bowl debacle. It's a chance for us to show how well we would actually do in the ACC - a conference that has shunned us.

I used to love the bowl games, but of course, that was 30 years ago. They're watered down so much now, that making a bowl game is really no BFD.

With that said, who the hell is in charge of the bowl pick-em on this forum? Was it liberal Coop?

I watched 'Cuse/BC this morning. They have a couple of pretty good, tall receivers, and a very mobile QB. Standard 'Cuse defense. It will be a scorefest.

Of course I'm disappointed as I feel we have a team that could have made a New Year Day game bowl like Texas has. Maybe even more like OU. But considering we lost 3 games, I like this bowl game.

I love bowl season. There are 125 teams and only a handful are national championship contenders. Meanwhile for the rest, the bowls are a nice way to finish the season. I don't want to change a thing.
I’d like to get the playoffs to 8 teams (5 conf champs and 3 at-large).

At least a lot of our fans can drive to this bowl. A chance to beat the second best team in the ACC, that should be reason enough.

Mobile QB. That's all that needed said. Big L comin!

But who cares, really?

I care. I don't want to drop another one to SorryCuse.

I don't think so. He's slower than Murray, might be about same speed as Ehlinger, but not as physical, at all. He had some good throws, but typically didn't hit receivers in stride downfield. I'm used to seeing much better now.

Reactions: Boomboom521
I care. I don't want to drop another one to SorryCuse.

I don't think so. He's slower than Murray, might be about same speed as Ehlinger, but not as physical, at all. He had some good throws, but typically didn't hit receivers in stride downfield. I'm used to seeing much better now.

Prepare for disappointment then.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT