ADVERTISEMENT

Do we really think we have a military able to defend our country, when...

Last report Montana, now it looks like it's over Missouri. If it makes it to over me, I'm taking shots at the damn thing.

Reactions: Airport
no big deal...

just a new way of delivering bio-weapons against the US...

those F-22's at Elmendorf should have dropped this thing the moment it was in US air space...

but, since this illegitimate obiden regime kowtows to the ccp...

nothing was done...

why didn't russia or Japan or South Korea shoot it down ?

our EWS sites in Alaska must have been tracking this thing for weeks...

Reactions: Airport
Pentagon: Chinese "high-altitude surveillance balloon... is currently over the center of the continental United States."

"The balloon is maneuverable... and has changed its course. This is a surveillance balloon," the Pentagon spokesman later added.

Pentagon: Chinese "high-altitude surveillance balloon... is currently over the center of the continental United States."

"The balloon is maneuverable... and has changed its course. This is a surveillance balloon," the Pentagon spokesman later added.
No big deal ..... the ccp is just checking on the land they own here . They have rights .....

2aaa038e55a2c29a.jpg

Reactions: roadtrasheer
@JackPosobiec
·
43m

My job in the gulags will be teaching basic Mandarin so we can communicate with the guards.

What’s yours?

Reactions: suckcreek
Well, your right, Trump did leave the military in pretty sorry shape, but Biden brought it back to pre-Trump status.
Is that why every branch of service missed its recruiting goals? You obviously don’t talk to many people in the military or veterans. You guys are gonna have to do something, I’m not sure the military has your back. The left’s extremism has put us on a collision course for a military coup.

“When the balloon goes up” is military slang for the start of a shooting war.

7f4ee5b771101c8a.jpeg

Last edited:
@dc_draino
·
1h

George Washington: We will defeat the greatest military empire in the world and start a new nation!

Lincoln: We will abolish slavery!

JFK: We will go to the moon!

Reagan: Tear down this wall!

Biden: We are monitoring the Communist China spy balloon flying over our country

The fact it wasn't shot down the second it entered American Airspace is fvcking embarrassing. You guys can quote me on that. I'm really embarrassed for our Commander in Chief right now. Way beyond political ideology at this point.

The fact it wasn't shot down the second it entered American Airspace is fvcking embarrassing. You guys can quote me on that. I'm really embarrassed for our Commander in Chief right now. Way beyond political ideology at this point.

It's impeachable.

This leads to the question, just how compromised by the Chinese is corrupt Joe Biden?

This leads to the question, just how compromised by the Chinese is corrupt Joe Biden?

You shoot it down before it gets to Alaska. Doesn't matter if it's harmless, spying, or carrying a bioweapon. No way to know for certain so you don't risk it. Anyone defending this on TV is carrying water for the CCP and making excuses for Biden. It's National Security 101. Matter of fact it's such an easy call any Commander in it's path has the authority to make it. They had to be overruled by the White House.

Past time for those defending actions taken so far to look in the mirror. This just wasn't a difficult decision to make.

They confirmed a second one over Central and South America. I don't think a second one over the US has been confirmed yet.

I do think it's funny to watch so called experts say we haven't done anything because they are testing us and how we will respond. No shit they were taking notes during the spread of Covid-19 too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT