ADVERTISEMENT

I promise you if Trump ever sneezed

No, you will get the "conspiracy" theories we're beginning to hear. No collusion? Well, he must have "conspired" at least to collude which is actually worse!
You mean like the deepstate conspiracy to oust Trump? Both sides have conspiracy theories. Let's see what shakes out.

You mean like the deepstate conspiracy to oust Trump? Both sides have conspiracy theories. Let's see what shakes out.

Did you read what Cohen stated about the 2020 election? How he said that Trump will refuse to leave office if he loses the election, he will file lawsuits claiming voter fraud, and will drag the 2020 results out for years? I can see that......

What crime has he been convicted of again? I keep forgetting the orange bad man is guilty before being proven guilty necause he made your vagina bleed.
Not what you asked. Per usual, a Trumper moves the goal posts. Gonna be a lot of used truck salesmen in this country. Hab a guud 1 d@4ve

Reactions: WVUBRU
Did you read what Cohen stated about the 2020 election? How he said that Trump will refuse to leave office if he loses the election, he will file lawsuits claiming voter fraud, and will drag the 2020 results out for years? I can see that......
pearlclutchdotgif

Not what you asked. Per usual, a Trumper moves the goal posts. Gonna be a lot of used truck salesmen in this country. Hab a guud 1 d@4ve
It is exactly the question I asked. You are the one who has apparently assumed the role of judge and jury when it comes to that mean orange man.

It is exactly the question I asked. You are the one who has apparently assumed the role of judge and jury when it comes to that mean orange man.
Nope. Just common sense from reading the filing sin the Cohen case. Someone will catch you up later I guess. Meanwhile....HILLARY!!!!!!!!

:joy::joy::joy:

Nope. Just common sense from reading the filing sin the Cohen case. Someone will catch you up later I guess. Meanwhile....HILLARY!!!!!!!!

:joy::joy::joy:
Well I mean someone wrote something down on paper and in America that makes you guilty if you are the mean orange man.

Actually mule my man the conspiracy theories are more fun! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

At a minimum, campaign finance laws. Probably bank and insurance fraud laws. OF COURSE ITS EASY TO stand at your position, .......... I'll bet anyone on this board that HE IS INDICTED within 6 months after leaving office.
now that is a solid well thought out response as any and all politically motivated prosecutors can indict thousands of ham sandwiches.

now that is a solid well thought out response as any and all politically motivated prosecutors can indict thousands of ham sandwiches.

And in case you haven't noticed, every single criminal associated with trump's campaign who has been indicted as a result of Mueller's work has either pleaded guilty or has been convicted.

Reactions: moe
And in case you haven't noticed, every single criminal associated with trump's campaign who has been indicted as a result of Mueller's work has either pleaded guilty or has been convicted.
You got that going for you. Now back to Trump, betting a person can or will be indicted is about as relevant as “Russian Collusion” has become.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT