ADVERTISEMENT

I 'm crushed: I was hoping against all hope that this would

be the season our dear misguided Cousins might finally win something of note! But my dreams were bashed on a chilly October night in Ames Iowa.

When dealing with the over hyped expect these things to happen.

Toeshoe when cornered cries like a bitch and switches the topic to attack mode and post changing. It's his/her defensive mechanism. Considering it can't cope with normal everyday back and forth smack it tends to try rolling some sort of gay, molesting and some other racial remarks to make itself feel better.

Reactions: Marine03
I'm 80 years old, have a fake ticker, and spend all day every day on this Board and BGN under the handle, "T-Bone." I'm "The Rock" of the Internet. My cyber muscles are bulging out of my wife-beater t-shirt, and I might just make you a speed bump for my wheelchair.
Oooh, I'm terrified!

Shouldn't you be worried about Ohio State? Looked like Urban was about to stroke out on the sidelines.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Toeshoe when cornered cries like a bitch and switches the topic to attack mode and post changing. It's his/her defensive mechanism. Considering it can't cope with normal everyday back and forth smack it tends to try rolling some sort of gay, molesting and some other racial remarks to make itself feel better.
You nailed it.

Guy is a mental midget.

ADVERTISEMENT