ADVERTISEMENT

I 'm crushed: I was hoping against all hope that this would

Tonycried2

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2008
be the season our dear misguided Cousins might finally win something of note! But my dreams were bashed on a chilly October night in Ames Iowa.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
be the season our dear misguided Cousins might finally win something of note! But my dreams were bashed on a chilly October night in Ames Iowa.
we still have something to play for...I'll settle for a new years 6 but they have to get their heads out of their butts...they looked a lot like marshal saturday night

we still have something to play for...I'll settle for a new years 6 but they have to get their heads out of their butts...they looked a lot like marshal saturday night
Season has the look of 8-3 to me...not bad but nothing of note! I was surprised to see how good ISU was, game wasn't as close as the score!

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
they have a game like this every year...was hoping it would come later
Well, if the Mounties can somehow win out hard to for me to see them being excluded from the playoff. Looks like the winner of OSU-Michigan is in, 'bama of course plays on a different level than everybody and is in, Clemson looks to be in but a 10-1 Big 12 team should be in unless they pull some shit and take a two loss SEC team.

Well, if the Mounties can somehow win out hard to for me to see them being excluded from the playoff. Looks like the winner of OSU-Michigan is in, 'bama of course plays on a different level than everybody and is in, Clemson looks to be in but a 10-1 Big 12 team should be in unless they pull some shit and take a two loss SEC team.
depends on who we would play in the Big 12 championship....if we get there...issue still in doubt

depends on who we would play in the Big 12 championship....if we get there...issue still in doubt
I forgot about ND although I think they're about half phony but an undefeated ND team will get into the playoffs. Might be uphill for the 11-1 Big 12 Champ.

Unlike the average Old Fold & Blew fan, I'm not going to lie: Ohio State needs to get healthier and improve quite a bit to make the CFP. WVU has at least two more losses coming, and is a long shot to make the Big 12 title game.

Unlike the average Old Fold & Blew fan, I'm not going to lie: Ohio State needs to get healthier and improve quite a bit to make the CFP. WVU has at least two more losses coming, and is a long shot to make the Big 12 title game.
Just can't see the Bucks losing to anyone in the Big Ten with possible exception of Michigan.

I suspected a loss to ISU but did not expect the ass kicking to go with it. My prediction at the start of the year was 8-4.

All of the Bucks' remaining road games will be tricky. Purdue has a really good offense, and Ohio State usually plays poorly in West Lafayette, so take the 14 points. I'm looking forward to the bye after Saturday, as Ohio State is down five starters on defense, and needs to get a lot healthier for the stretch run. At Michigan State won't be easy, and although the Bucks have destroyed Maryland in the past, the Twerps look better this year. Michigan is playing better than anybody in the B1G right now, so I am glad that "The Game" is in Columbus this season.

I suspected a loss to ISU but did not expect the ass kicking to go with it. My prediction at the start of the year was 8-4.
You predicted a 42-28 WVU win over Iowa State last week, you fraudulent piece of sh!t. Try to tell the truth for once in your pathetic life, T-Stoned.

All of the Bucks' remaining road games will be tricky. Purdue has a really good offense, and Ohio State usually plays poorly in West Lafayette, so take the 14 points. I'm looking forward to the bye after Saturday, as Ohio State is down five starters on defense, and needs to get a lot healthier for the stretch run. At Michigan State won't be easy, and although the Bucks have destroyed Maryland in the past, the Twerps look better this year. Michigan is playing better than anybody in the B1G right now, so I am glad that "The Game" is in Columbus this season.
Purdue and Brohm can play offense but can't see them stopping OSU enough for an outright win but the points is a different proposition .Maryland is kind of like Purdue, IMHO, good on one side of the ball.

The Buckeyes' other problem is that they are struggling to run the ball. The offensive scheme doesn't fit the current personnel. The zone read and run/pass options don't work when the QB isn't a gifted runner. This Ohio State team would excell in a pro style offense because Dwayne Haskins can make all of the throws, the two running backs are excellent tackle-to-tackle runners, and the offensive line is huge, but not nimble. Urban won't change his offensive scheme, which has worked so well for him over the years, but he probably should do so for this season only. (Haskins will be one-and-done as a starting college QB, and his back-up, Tate Martell, who will likely start next season, is an excellent runner.)

Does it really matter? This is Alabama’s sandbox and the rest of us are standing outside asking permission to play in it

Alabama is clearly No. 1...as of now. But, Tua's knee is banged up...and, Alabama was the clear No. 1 in 2014, too, then a certain team got hot...humiliated Wisky in the B1G Championship Game...lit-up the Tide's vaunted defense in the CFP/Sugar Bowl...and blasted the Ducks for the Title.

Does it really matter? This is Alabama’s sandbox and the rest of us are standing outside asking permission to play in it
A lot of truth to that statement...they appear to be 4TD's better than everyone by halftime.

Alabama is clearly No. 1...as of now. But, Tua's knee is banged up...and, Alabama was the clear No. 1 in 2014, too, then a certain team got hot...humiliated Wisky in the B1G Championship Game...lit-up the Tide's vaunted defense in the CFP/Sugar Bowl...and blasted the Ducks for the Title.

Yeah, they only have a backup who’s already won 2 national titles, 60 TD’s, and a QBR of 145. They’ll be just fine. BAMA wasn’t a clear number 1 in 14 like they are now.

Yeah, Jalen Hurts won last season's national title. Saban replaced Hurts at halftime because he sucked, remember? You're too dumb to debate me, moron. Jar head = pin head.

Yeah, Jalen Hurts won last season's national title. Saban replaced Hurts at halftime because he sucked, remember? You're too dumb to debate me, moron. Jar head = pin head.

Sucked? Like Braxton Miller suck or Troy Smith suck? Anyhow dumbass he’s still a national champion with a QBR of 145 and is a proven QB. Save yourself the embarrassment and go ahead and lose, the last thing we want to see is OSU against Clemson again in the playoff

Yeah, he sucked, you dipsh!t. His QBR in the Title Game was an abysmal 19.9. Dwayne Haskins' QBR is 188.1, so eat sh!t. Tua is the key to Alabama's winning another title this season. Yeah, Troy Smith, who won the Heisman Trophy, sucked. So did B1G Offensive Player of the Year Braxton Miller. Jalen Hurts sucked in last season's title game, and only Saban's decision to bench his sorry a$$ saved the Tide from a beat down.

Yeah, he sucked, you dipsh!t. His QBR in the Title Game was an abysmal 19.9. Dwayne Haskins' QBR is 188.1, so eat sh!t. Tua is the key to Alabama's winning another title this season. Yeah, Troy Smith, who won the Heisman Trophy, sucked. So did B1G Offensive Player of the Year Braxton Miller. Jalen Hurts sucked in last season's title game, and only Saban's decision to bench his sorry a$$ saved the Tide from a beat down.

Dwayne Haskins? Lol, he’s garbage

You predicted a 42-28 WVU win over Iowa State last week, you fraudulent piece of sh!t. Try to tell the truth for once in your pathetic life, T-Stoned.

And the problem with that was what? I cheer for my team. You don't like it go **** a buffalo.

And the problem with that was what? I cheer for my team. You don't like it go **** a buffalo.

This idiot wouldn’t know the difference between a Buffalo and a Buffalo wing. This is the same moron who thought Boston was north of Buffalo, NY. He’s an idiot

Reactions: WVUALLEN
I'll type this s l o w l y, so that you will understand, T-Stoned/Allen: You lied above when you posted that you had "suspected" that Iowa State would beat WVU; you actually predicted that WVU would beat Iowa State by the score of 42-28. You lie so often that you confuse yourself, geezer.

:oops:

No, he’s garbage and a flash in the pan just like the past several QB’s to play for Tattoo U.
Go back to spying on little boys grappling on a mat, sh!t-for-brains. Even you're not as stupid as you pretend to be on here.

And a prediction of a game has what to do with real life. I have never read a dumber individual on a message board in my life than you.

Your grammar is the only thing worse than your attempt to have rational thought, GeezerBone. Go back to BGN where you can reach-around other delusional WVU homers.

If the shoe fits....ask T-Bone/Allen for Justin Crawford's cell #, so the three of you can share pics.

If the shoe fits....ask T-Bone/Allen for Justin Crawford's cell #, so the three of you can share pics.

So you admit to all this, huh. Yes your shoe fits so now you’ll wear it. You’re a pedophile who likes posting naked old man pics

Whatever you say, creepy little boys' wrestling "coach." #Sikfuk

You just said “if the shoe fits...” when I called you a sick fvck. I knew you were a moron but I didn’t know you were a degenerate, are you kin to Jerry Sandusky?

GFYS, G.I. Jackoff. I'm enjoying a wonderful Monday after the Buckeyes advanced to 7-0, and the Fold & Blew fell apart. Nothing you post will ruin it.

ADVERTISEMENT