ADVERTISEMENT

I hope you saved some for Nova....

Humptod

All-American
May 29, 2001
....I doubt you'll play with the same tenacity as you did against Marshall. I'm looking for a big letdown.

....I doubt you'll play with the same tenacity as you did against Marshall. I'm looking for a big letdown.

You say that like you think WVU was especially fired up because our opponent was Marshall. That's funny. Our team played with that tenacity all year long. A big let down after beating the hell out of the Herd ? That's laughable too. We could very well lose to Nova, but the Marshall beat down will have absolutely nothing to do with it.

Reactions: Motown Mounty
You say that like you think WVU was especially fired up because our opponent was Marshall. That's funny. Our team played with that tenacity all year long. A big let down after beating the hell out of the Herd ? That's laughable too. We could very well lose to Nova, but the Marshall beat down will have absolutely nothing to do with it.
'nova looks to be on fire but it ain't Mission Impossible...why not WVU?

Playing Marshall was very similar to the competition we face at the Coliseum (you know where the Herd are scared to play) around say - mid-late November. Warm up game.

We'll put it back on ...'nova looks good but Mounties can beat 'em!

It will definitely be a tough game. I'm not feeling too great about this one. Second half of the Big12 tournament final comes to mind. Kansas hit EVERYTHING, and Nova can pour it on like that too.

It will definitely be a tough game. I'm not feeling too great about this one. Second half of the Big12 tournament final comes to mind. Kansas hit EVERYTHING, and Nova can pour it on like that too.
They can but they've had their ass handed to them this year! Not a standout dominating team left in the dance, IMHO! Why not WVU?

They can but they've had their ass handed to them this year! Not a standout dominating team left in the dance, IMHO! Why not WVU?

We definitely can, but been a Mountaineer fan too long to get overly hopeful. LOL

Seems like you have to score in the 90's to beat them. Don't know if we have the shooters for that. But we can also hold them to the low 70's, in which case we can take this one.

We definitely can, but been a Mountaineer fan too long to get overly hopeful. LOL

Seems like you have to score in the 90's to beat them. Don't know if we have the shooters for that. But we can also hold them to the low 70's, in which case we can take this one.
Take the ball away from them with your press and dunk it on their damned heads! Screw Villanova...Let's Goooooo Mountaineeeerrrrsssss!

Take the ball away from them with your press and dunk it on their damned heads! Screw Villanova...Let's Goooooo Mountaineeeerrrrsssss!

If we get past this game, we will be in the final 4. Neither TTU or Purdue worry me (Especially with Haas out for Purdue)

Reactions: Humptod
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT