ADVERTISEMENT

I have Georgia on my mind

Boxes are out of order, goodness. I guess that means Trump wins.
I love mod holding out hope in his bunker. Thirsty for any scraps.

guy_fieri_chef_kiss.png

Reactions: CpEER
Info from Kyle Becker, who has a picture of Braveheart on his Twitter profile. Seems legit. Also active on Parler. Great source.
It is comical that little dumbasses actually think being active on parler discredits someone.

It is comical that little dumbasses actually think being active on parler discredits someone.
Its biased by nature. So, I won't pay attention to anything on it. NBC may be biased, but it wasn't founded to elect Dems only. And anyone that needs a safe space as you say is a ****ing pussy.

Plus, no real journalist is going to have a pic of Braveheart on their profile. That is cheesy as hell.

You know what is so ****ing sad about this, it’s funny in an embarrassing way, but so ****ing sad for our country....

GA in its state audit has discovered (3) RED counties, run by GOP officials have made clerical errors with regards to loading ballots with a net gain for Trump......not a lot, it doesn’t affect the election, but it shows that the process works and democracy works.....

While at the same time, Trump and his minions work so hard to tear this process down for the mental benefit of an unhinged demagogue.....the men on this board, sharing this mind set are no better.....it’s so sad and pathetic....

PS.......Biden WINS GA!!

Reactions: wvjeff
You know what is so ****ing sad about this, it’s funny in an embarrassing way, but so ****ing sad for our country....

GA in its state audit has discovered (3) RED counties, run by GOP officials have made clerical errors with regards to loading ballots with a net gain for Trump......not a lot, it doesn’t affect the election, but it shows that the process works and democracy works.....

While at the same time, Trump and his minions work so hard to tear this process down for the mental benefit of an unhinged demagogue.....the men on this board, sharing this mind set are no better.....it’s so sad and pathetic....

PS.......Biden WINS GA!!
You need to quarantine!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT